Thread: Iran would never try to hide anything.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Iran would never try to hide anything.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Iran is afraid to kill Americans, so they kill Ukranians instead. Makes sense to me.

It's Trump's fault.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Iran is afraid to kill Americans, so they kill Ukranians instead. Makes sense to me.

It's Trump's fault.
    Also a bunch of Canadians. Wonder what they will do, esp. considering how Trudeau is sucking up to the muzzies?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

I think most of those on the ill fated flight were iranians with dual citizenship, so mostly iranians onboard.
    Apparently iran used a surface to air missile on the airliner as they panicked and thought it was a US plane.
    The primary evidence of a sam is the finned seeker head of a missile type known to be in iranian service is depicted in a lot of the online images of the crash debris.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Also a bunch of Canadians. Wonder what they will do, esp. considering how Trudeau is sucking up to the muzzies?
    The same thing the libs he are doing blame trump

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    How quickly history is forgotten. I believe it was the first Gulf War where the USA, who knows IFF (Identify Friend or Foe) accidentally shot down an Iranian airliner shortly after it took off. So if we could accidentally shoot down a civilian airliner, I would guess Iran could also do the same.

It's Bush1's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    How quickly history is forgotten. I believe it was the first Gulf War where the USA, who knows IFF (Identify Friend or Foe) accidentally shot down an Iranian airliner shortly after it took off. So if we could accidentally shoot down a civilian airliner, I would guess Iran could also do the same.

It's Bush1's fault.
    Folks are pretty sure that it was a TRIGGER HAPPY nervous missile controller who accidentally fired on the Civilian Airliner. Tragic.

But Iran bulldozing the crash site to cover up any evidence reminds me of what the ATF did at WACO back in 93

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Folks are pretty sure that it was a TRIGGER HAPPY nervous missile controller who accidentally fired on the Civilian Airliner. Tragic.

But Iran bulldozing the crash site to cover up any evidence reminds me of what the ATF did at WACO back in 93

Why do these idiots have their hands up? Were these the survivors....but since the Iranian media said there were no survivors, these had to be disposed of to prove their media was correct after all....?

Something to ponder.....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Thing is, the plane TOOK OFF from Iran. We could understand if the plane was coming into Iran. This is insanely wrong and stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Thing is, the plane TOOK OFF from Iran. We could understand if the plane was coming into Iran. This is insanely wrong and stupid.
    You've just summed up Iran.

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Why do these idiots have their hands up? Were these the survivors....but since the Iranian media said there were no survivors, these had to be disposed of to prove their media was correct after all....?

Something to ponder.....
    If I am not mistaken, those are survivors of the United States of America attack on a group of people in Waco Texas.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Also keep in mind Ukraine is investigating arms sales to Iran by the poroshenko regime right now, wonder who, if anyone, was on that flight that may have been related to such investigation.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Looks like the Iranian people are getting fed up the mullah's bullshit.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...cid=spartandhp

Wow. Iranian people may force change in their country. Hopefully, that would be for the better.

Wow. Iranian people may force change in their country. Hopefully, that would be for the better.
    That depends on how long the bullets last....

Freedom isn't free.

Don't see how it could be any worse.....and if they do hang the fanatics we'll be there to give them a hand getting back on their feet.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Fat chance in hell. They have plenty of bullets on Obama's dime. they'll hang a couple commanders who got orders to fire from higher up and that will be the end.

they cut innernets off due the vids of protesters being shot getting out