Thread: Well past time to carry at church.

Well past time to carry at church.

Video shows man opening fire at Texas church before he is shot by a security guard; 2 dead, 1 critical (blurred to hide victims, viewer discretio
    GOD BLESS THE TRUE HERO AND CHURCH MEMBER WHO NEUTRALIZED THE EVIL SHOOTER WITH JUST ONE SHOT!
    NEW: Video shows man opening fire at Texas church before he is shot by a security guard; 2 dead, 1 critical (blurred to hide victims, viewer discretion is advised)

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=CHHQE_1577660725

This one isn't censored;
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=9N4df_1577655564
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-29-2019 at 11:00 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    There are several armed members of my church who are highly trained. Would suggest a person with evil intent go elsewhere.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Coincidences are strong here...

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Idiot Joe criticized Texas law that allowed guns to be carried in churches. He claimed it was "irrational."

Well, Joe, who looks irrational now?

If Biden had his way, there would have been dozens of casualties in that church last Sunday, which would have been used as another crisis to call for more gun control laws.

Biden just showed that the Left's gun control agenda doesn't work....

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden...guns-churches/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Most everyone knows that "gun control" doesn't work. What they are afraid to admit that they want to control guns to fully take over the land of the free.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Most everyone knows that "gun control" doesn't work. What they are afraid to admit that they want to control guns to fully take over the land of the free.
    Yes, then most of the US would be in a situation similar to what VA is facing right now....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Coincidences are strong here...

Shades of Lincoln/Kennedy!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Idiot Joe criticized Texas law that allowed guns to be carried in churches. He claimed it was "irrational."

If Biden had his way, there would have been dozens of casualties in that church last Sunday, which would have been used as another crisis to call for more gun control laws.

Ali, think about that for a minute. The Left WANTS the number of people going to church to decline because they want everybody to be worshiping THEM (and "their" government).
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

I carry everywhere I go. Better to be alive and in trouble than to be dead.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Shades of Lincoln/Kennedy!
    Kennedy only pissed off the CIA. Lincoln pissed off the entire South (and got what he deserved).

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Kennedy only pissed off the CIA. Lincoln pissed off the entire South (and got what he deserved).
    Are you intimating that he shouldn't have signed the Emancipation Proclamation?
    There was a news story yesterday that "Hot Rod" Blagovich had written an oped defending Trump. Blago claimed that the likes of Putrid Pelosi, Snake Schumer, and Nutty Nadler would have impeached Lincoln for what he did.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Are you intimating that he shouldn't have signed the Emancipation Proclamation?
    There was a news story yesterday that "Hot Rod" Blagovich had written an oped defending Trump. Blago claimed that the likes of Putrid Pelosi, Snake Schumer, and Nutty Nadler would have impeached Lincoln for what he did.
    Well.....

The "emancipation proclamation" instantly created a huge group of "free" people who suddenly became "unemployed" and homeless.

Not that slavery is or ever was good, but think about what instant transition from slave with a job and place to sleep to free men (with wives and kids) that suddenly had no food or shelter.

That instant transition resulted in MANY, MANY deaths of former slaves. History, however, doesn't want to tarnish Lincoln's legacy with the unintended(?) consequences of his actions.

Speaking of the Emancipation Proclamation, what does that have to do with the War of Northern Aggression and the federal jackboot stomped on the South's neck?

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Saw a video today that stated the security member who took out the shooter used a Sig chambered in .357 Sig. Don’t hear that caliber mentioned too often. Something else I noticed. Haven’t heard anything about the shooters weapon other than it was a shotgun. Usuall within a few hours or at least a day we know what make, model, caliber and if it was purchased with a background check. Haven’t heard anything about this guys gun. If it was a gun show or private sale purchase I’d expect liberals to be screaming to high heaven about back ground checks. Seems odd that we’ve heard nothing unless I missed it.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Saw a video today that stated the security member who took out the shooter used a Sig chambered in .357 Sig. Don’t hear that caliber mentioned too often. Something else I noticed. Haven’t heard anything about the shooters weapon other than it was a shotgun. Usuall within a few hours or at least a day we know what make, model, caliber and if it was purchased with a background check. Haven’t heard anything about this guys gun. If it was a gun show or private sale purchase I’d expect liberals to be screaming to high heaven about back ground checks. Seems odd that we’ve heard nothing unless I missed it.
    Actually, the libs hate these kind of stories, so very little will ever be mentioned about this and other similar events.

The libs ONLY love the stories where a shooter racks up a high body count (the higher the better), as they can use those to further their agenda on disarming law-abiding American citizens.

This story didn't turn out in their favor.

Freedom isn't free.