Thread: It is no longer a gun rights rally. It is now a White Supremist rally.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

It is no longer a gun rights rally. It is now a White Supremist rally.

buckle up. I think tomorrow is going to be a bumpy ride.

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Geez. What a sad state our country is in.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

This thing is a set up, smart gun owners will stay away...but it doesn't matter if they do, the show will go on with predictable results

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Somehow I am not surprised that they are playing the race card. After all, they know that they are stomping on a constitutional right, so they make it an emotional thing.

Liberal blogger, long rant, and I dont' expect you to watch the entire thing, but he points out how the LIBTARD BEN COLLINS who works for NBC does this sort of crap all the time. COLLINS is an activist for the LIBERAL MEDIA and the FAR LEFT, who always twists things and LIE about their opponents.

To be honest, surely this event will attract people from many different viewpoints, nazis, commies, patriots, and mebbe even people who have no dog in the fight but like crowds. To say it's ONLY a white supreme cyst rallye is obfuscating the larger truth.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Well the event is over, people are leaving and the area is cleaner than when anyone arrived. And the news media is complaining that the rally wasn't violent. Too bad when the true firearm owners show up the news media has no blood to photograph.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Man that is some great news. I knew the gun owners would behave. I was worried about agents provocateurs..

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Apparently antifa was a no-show.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Apparently antifa was a no-show.
    And an anti-gun group, that scheduled an event later in the day, canceled, too. (Good.)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I was hoping to hear that the governor saw all those firearm owners and needed medical attention. Due to his new illness he had to step down.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I was hoping to hear that the governor saw all those firearm owners and needed medical attention. Due to his new illness he had to step down.
    If nothing else I bet seeing the extent of the armed citizenry made his butthole pucker

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    If nothing else I bet seeing the extent of the armed citizenry made his butthole pucker
    I doubt that. Seeing all those guns just made his resolve that much stronger. He realizes what could happen if they all came for him, so he has to do all he can to prevent that....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I doubt that. Seeing all those guns just made his resolve that much stronger. He realizes what could happen if they all came for him, so he has to do all he can to prevent that....
    Most everyone at the rally was armed. The shithead governor declared the area a "no guns zone", yet everyone defied him. Arrests: zero.

The VA gov is all hot air. We, The People outnumber and outgun any "authority". Let them decree all they want. Come and take 'em!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Most everyone at the rally was armed. The shithead governor declared the area a "no guns zone", yet everyone defied him. Arrests: zero.

The VA gov is all hot air. We, The People outnumber and outgun any "authority". Let them decree all they want. Come and take 'em!
    Don't assume that Northam is sane and rational. If you do, you underestimate him. He is much more likely to go off the deep end than a sane person is. He doesn't see the world as it is. He sees it in a light sane people can't even imagine.

If he can find new insane policies to push through, he will.

After all, he's not a DIM-ocrat for nothing. He's totally qualified to fill that role.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

inside the fenced perimiter of capitol grounds was gun free. those carrying guns were outside. only one person was arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    inside the fenced perimiter of capitol grounds was gun free. those carrying guns were outside. only one person was arrested.
    This did NOT please the MSM. The setting for a major false flag event wasted....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I doubt he was there, regardless they had leo snipers all over the place from the vids I've seen.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

White pansy liberals are the most racist folks on the planet. You know, the kind who get PTSD from firing an AR or even thinking about guns.......