Thread: Anyone noticed an uptick in homelessness?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Anyone noticed an uptick in homelessness?

I travel to and through Nashville a lot. It seems like every patch of woods has a camp or twelve. They are everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I travel to and through Nashville a lot. It seems like every patch of woods has a camp or twelve. They are everywhere.
    Is been rampant around here (northern califirnia) for a while, is especially prevalent in the cities. My guess is several factors, liberal policies which accommodate the homeless and attract them, our former governor let a ton of people out of prison early so ex cons walking the streets who cant get a job, and the drug epidemic.

Homelessness is DOWN everywhere in the nation .... EXCEPT places where there are BLUE POCKETS of democrats. If you're seeing an uptick in homelessness, they're expats from a DEMOCRAT stronghold. Northern California's homeless population has gone up 46% since last year (the news intentionally removes some of the counties OUTSIDE of San Francisco - Alameda and Santa Clara just skyrocketed). And no one does anything except charge all the taxpayers MORE MONEY for poop patrols. the Cops aren't allowed to tell the Homeless to move, they aren' allowed to arrest them for minor crimes.

California is a dystopian mess that's trying to infect the entire nation. That's what happens when the LEFTISTS have a slight majority. I remember when the LEFT had only a SLIGHT Majority. California was 42% Republican and 46% Democrat. But since then, the Republicans are fleeing in droves, and homeless, drug addicts and LGBT types are flooding in. The Democrats now have commanding lead, mostly because of the big cities. Whenever the DEMOCRATS have a slight numbers advantage, your state is in danger. Before you know it, regular people have fled and THE Democrat's numbers have skyrocketed.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

It is really bad in Seattle, and now we are seeing some of their overflow.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

The homeless I see mostly are guys who work in the mines or construction gigs sleeping in their cars till they can rent a place. That being said, i know what corners not to get near in the big cities here in Indiana.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Homelessness is DOWN everywhere in the nation .... EXCEPT places where there are BLUE POCKETS of democrats. If you're seeing an uptick in homelessness, they're expats from a DEMOCRAT stronghold. Northern California's homeless population has gone up 46% since last year (the news intentionally removes some of the counties OUTSIDE of San Francisco - Alameda and Santa Clara just skyrocketed). And no one does anything except charge all the taxpayers MORE MONEY for poop patrols. the Cops aren't allowed to tell the Homeless to move, they aren' allowed to arrest them for minor crimes.

California is a dystopian mess that's trying to infect the entire nation. That's what happens when the LEFTISTS have a slight majority. I remember when the LEFT had only a SLIGHT Majority. California was 42% Republican and 46% Democrat. But since then, the Republicans are fleeing in droves, and homeless, drug addicts and LGBT types are flooding in. The Democrats now have commanding lead, mostly because of the big cities. Whenever the DEMOCRATS have a slight numbers advantage, your state is in danger. Before you know it, regular people have fled and THE Democrat's numbers have skyrocketed.
    The same thing is happening in Ill-ANNOY.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

Truth!

The same things are happening in Colorado. With money from scumbags like Soros and Bloomberg financing them in the elections they have taken control of our Congress and the governor and are well on their way to turning this state into another liberal shithole.

All of the major cities are infested with bums and their tents, needles and shit. And heaven forbid the city try to do anything...some liberal judge will rule that their rights have been horribly violated.

It seems like total insanity and chaos....until you realize the goal is the destruction of this nation and everything it stands for.
    Last edited by weevil; 01-23-2020 at 10:39 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Yep there has been an increase in phoenix as well, i notice more and more tent sites in vacant lots downtown, especially near the community centers.

I live at the base of a mountain in north phoenix, and this year we have had to chase out two groups ( 5-6 folks in each) who had set up camp behind our houses. They were easily persuaded to leave but we were left with cleaning up their mess.

While the vacant house next door to me was being remodeled , we had to have the cops come out 5 times to remove the bums. I got reprimanded by the cops for letting my dog loose in the house one night, apparently a 95lb german shepherd/husky mix is scary to meth heads, funny thing though, we never had to call the cops after that, word must have gotten through the bum grapevine to stay away.