Page 18 of 104 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    If I read 5.56NATO's latest post correctly, with Covid-19 mutating, and the turmoil caused by unemployment and the following depression, this is the end of the world. (purple purple purple)
    Lol one would surmise, however I personally feel most of us have already had "it" and survived. The real danger lies in letting the nick maduros that seem to infest many mayoral and gubernatorial positions to turn their respective cities and states into venezuelas of their own making. Now, far be it for me to judge that chitcago and detoilet, sf, spokane, etc hotbeds of tds cannot shut themselves down and off from the rest of the world, nay, this might be advantageous to the rest of the world.
    I suspect this is nothing more than another attempt at impeachment, but by mayors and governors.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This is almost humorous. De Blasio is following the Commucrat dictates above and beyond what he, actually, needs to do. As a result, NYC will collapse and he will be the mayor of NOTHINGVILLE. NY state will, also, take a major hit economically with no tax money coming in and people going on state welfare.

Both of these Commucrat lackeys are destroying the veritable golden goose they are dictators over.....and they are too stupid to realize it. An economically sound NYC is the key to the rest of the state.

It's amazing how blindly these puppets follow their handlers....to their own destruction.
    There's an old adage that goes something like we might not get the politicians we want but we do get the politicians we deserve. In the case of places like illnoise, ny, etc states suffering tds breakouts, "get what you deserve" is clearly in play.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Honestly the only thing that even remotely concerns me in all the insanity raging around us today is food processing plants shutting down. Not only will food become scarce, it'll also go thru the roof. At least gas is cheap.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    There's an old adage that goes something like we might not get the politicians we want but we do get the politicians we deserve. In the case of places like illnoise, ny, etc states suffering tds breakouts, "get what you deserve" is clearly in play.
    Can't argue with that.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Honestly the only thing that even remotely concerns me in all the insanity raging around us today is food processing plants shutting down. Not only will food become scarce, it'll also go thru the roof. At least gas is cheap.
    Maybe not for long. Heard on the news the other day that gas producers are thinking of cutting back on production to keep the prices up,

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Can't argue with that.
    The shame of it all is that tiny spots, like nyc, chitcago, detoilet, ruin it for the rest of an otherwise fine state. I pray this fiasco causes many who love freedom to flee from places that feel the boot of oppression.

Wife just called the dealership where we bought the car from (in DE) as it's past time to get the oil changed. She set up the appointment, then I asked her if we would get in trouble for crossing into Delaware to get it serviced. She called the DE State Police to ask about it. They told her that if we entered the state (we live in MD) they would issues a citation and fine for breaking the quarantine law. As he explained it, this law affects the Tri-State area (MD, DE,VA) and PA. So, anyone entering one of these states from another state will get stopped, fined, and issued a citation for a court appearance.

Damn, this is just like living in the USSR during its heyday. These governors are a bunch of dictatorial assholes.

DE Governor- Commucrat
    MD Governor-RINO, Never Trumper
    VA Governor- Commucrat
    PA Goverrnor- Commucrat

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Wife just called the dealership where we bought the car from (in DE) as it's past time to get the oil changed. She set up the appointment, then I asked her if we would get in trouble for crossing into Delaware to get it serviced. She called the DE State Police to ask about it. They told her that if we entered the state (we live in MD) they would issues a citation and fine for breaking the quarantine law. As he explained it, this law affects the Tri-State area (MD, DE,VA) and PA. So, anyone entering one of these states from another state will get stopped, fined, and issued a citation for a court appearance.

Damn, this is just like living in the USSR during its heyday. These governors are a bunch of dictatorial assholes.

DE Governor- Commucrat
    MD Governor-RINO, Never Trumper
    VA Governor- Commucrat
    PA Goverrnor- Commucrat
    When I hear things like this, it reminds me of the thousands who gave their lives on that beach in Normandy, those who didn't make it through the Hurtgen Forest which my father fortunately did. Those who risked all to put an end to the terror that was running through Europe, as well as the Pacific.

And now we have governors and State Police, which both swore to uphold the constitution, burning it and demanding "PAPERS!"

In a way I am glad my father in no longer on this Earth to see this.

I'm wondering when people will get tired of this and start protesting all this unconstitutional crap being served to us on the corona virus platter.

Some people, in some states, are starting to get the idea and are staging marches, etc.

I'm interested in seeing what the herd will do when NYC starts really suffering....the cities will be the first places to revolt....

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Maybe not for long. Heard on the news the other day that gas producers are thinking of cutting back on production to keep the prices up,
    There is such a glut of oil, companies are having trouble with storage fees. I heard an analyst say oil might actually go negative on price just to cut those costs. I can't see that they would cut production of gasoline and slice their throats more on storage fees. I think gas prices will stay relatively low for quite a while even after the economy is released from lockdown, but then again I don't have a crystal ball though I am long on oil and gas with a few puts to protect me on the down side.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    There is such a glut of oil, companies are having trouble with storage fees. I heard an analyst say oil might actually go negative on price just to cut those costs. I can't see that they would cut production of gasoline and slice their throats more on storage fees. I think gas prices will stay relatively low for quite a while even after the economy is released from lockdown, but then again I don't have a crystal ball though I am long on oil and gas with a few puts to protect me on the down side.
    Agreed, there's so much supply on hand the inertia may take a long time to unwind. That said, if it causes a lot of producers to fail, the price may rise much higher when production resumes closer to "normal" levels. Also, opec and russia may say they're cutting production, but you can be sure they will cut each others throats if they have to

I'm wondering when people will get tired of this and start protesting all this unconstitutional crap being served to us on the corona virus platter.

Some people, in some states, are starting to get the idea and are staging marches, etc.

I'm interested in seeing what the herd will do when NYC starts really suffering....the cities will be the first places to revolt....
    Interesting you bring that up, more on the subject will be in the news as time goes on. I also expect the lawsuits regarding statewide mandates, loss of profits, and religious freedom to clog court systems for the next decade.

China Billionaire Undermines US Food Supply – Shuts Down Pork Plants in Multiple States – But Beef Packers Not Affected for Some Strange Reason?
    Actions like this lead to many wondering if China is attempting to undermine the US food supply.
    As we previously reported the pork producer warned of meat shortages in the US following their plant shutdowns.
    It is interesting that the beef packing plants are not facing a similar crisis.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...trange-reason/

NPR’s Scott Simon Suggests President Trump Is Encouraging ‘Armed Insurrection’
    National Public Radio (NPR) Weekend Edition Saturday host Scott Simon implied on two occasions during his three-hour show that President Donald Trump’s tweets about liberating states from draconian shutdowns to stop the spread of the coronavirus may be Trump encouraging “armed insurrection.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-insurrection/
    love to see President Trump abolish npr, pbs, and voa as treasonous vipers

No Police Raids? Syracuse Mosque Continues Holding Daily Prayers Amid COVID-19 Lockdown As Christians Are Threatened and Fined For Attending Drive-In Services
    A Syracuse mosque is still open for daily prayers amid the Coronavirus shutdown as Christians are threatened and fined for attending drive-in services.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rive-services/

Young COVID-Positive Redditors Describe Agony Of Ongoing Symptoms Nearly Two Months After Getting Sick
    While COVID-19 mostly kills older people with underlying conditions, it can have devastating effects on the vast majority who survive the initial illness - including younger individuals.
    Based on what we know about this brand new disease, up to half of those who contract it may show no symptoms. Of those who become sick, effects range from no worse than the common cold, to 'worst flu I've ever had,' to requiring hospitalization and oxygen support, to death.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/you...o-months-after

Sweden Says Battling Coronavirus Without Destroying Economy Is Proving Effective as Numbers Stabilize
    The United States passed 40,000 deaths due to or presumed to be linked to the coronavirus on Sunday.
    The US has a presumed population of 333,000,000 in 2020.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ers-stabilize/

Director of Wuhan Laboratory Denies Coronavirus Link: Calls Allegations ‘Malicious, Impossible’
    Increasing claims a maximum security laboratory in China’s coronavirus ground-zero city of Wuhan is the source of the deadly global pandemic were rejected outright Saturday by the institute’s director.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...us-impossible/
    lol

The One Reason China’s Communist Leaders Would Deliberately Release the Coronavirus and Kill Their Own People in the Process
    The answer may be because China’s economy was collapsing. This was the regime’s real hold over its people. The country was growing economically and it was winning its economic war with the US. Then came President Trump and in a matter of a couple of years, the feared nation turned into a paper tiger. Steve Bannon talked about how China was at war with the US a couple of years ago:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...eople-process/

China Is Preparing to Start a War with America
    Sometime in June 2001, while browsing the Wall Street Journal, I stumbled upon an item on an inside page all the way at the bottom. It was no more than 75 words in a box. It covered a CIA security announcement concerning an increase in internet and cell phone traffic among suspected terrorists from suspect areas in the Arab world. I canceled a Fourth of July trip downtown because of it.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...h_america.html
    if our sub force is as bad off as our cbgs, now would be the time - that said, their forces might be in worse state

BILL GATES – SMART CITIES – NORMALCY TAKEN HOSTAGE
    WOW, they are escalating things so fast everyone’s head is spinning. This virus is the ENDGAME, I am convinced, whether this is the final “Pandemic” or not. I have been telling people for years that HEALTHCARE is the vehicle they will use to CONTROL the Population. When I started working in the field of Health Information Technology I knew immediately this was the plan. The ICD10 WHO International Classification of Diseases was a real EYEOPENER! It clearly was developed to implement death by Guillotine. Obamacare was set in place to get everyone locked into healthcare, making it MANDATORY for everyone. Now, whatever the Medical Industry declares as MANDATORY will be forced upon the general public. If you do not comply you lose your medical coverage, your income, your ability to buy and sell. Your medical record will contain EVERYTHING about you, and will be the determining factor in your ability to work, bank, shop, eat, as well as your access to water and energy. Now they even control the seed, so even if you are off grid and have a place to grow food, you cannot access seed.
    https://www.eyeopeningtruth.com/bill...taken-hostage/
    f gates

Coronavirus Cases in Turkey Surge Past Iran: Now Highest in Middle East
    Turkey’s confirmed Chinese coronavirus cases are surging upwards, figures released Sunday show. The number of infections now stands at 82,329, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said, meaning Turkey has overtaken neighbouring Iran for the first time to register the highest tally in the Middle East.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...n-middle-east/

Treasonous Senator Lindsey Graham: If Bill Gates Was In Charge Of WHO, I’d Support More Funding For Them
    My senator from South Carolina, Lindsey Graham, is another one of those that needs to be ousted from DC, brought home, tried and convicted for his treason against the people of South Carolina and the united States. As we have pointed out and documented time and again, he was complicit in funding, training and helping to arm the Islamic jihadis in Syria that eventually became the Islamic State (ISIS), and now, though he supports President Donald Trump’s decision to block funding for the World Health Organization (WHO), he also said if someone like the psychopath Bill Gates was in charge of it, he would support more funding!
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/tr...ding-for-them/
    hes not called grahamnesty without reason

Aerobic Exercise Helps Protect Against Coronavirus
    Scientists with the University of Virginia School of Medicine have shown that endurance exercise may help to protect against severe health damage from Coronavirus.
    The scientists - led by Dr. Zhen Yan - point out that oxidative stress can lead to and exacerbate many of the things which can lead to death from Coronavirus: Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS), cytokeine storm, and multi-organ failure.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-...st-coronavirus

Judge Blocks Democrat Kansas Governor’s Order Limiting Church Gatherings to 10 People
    A Kansas federal court judge issued a temporary restraining order Saturday against a Democrat Kansas governor’s executive order limiting church gatherings to ten people at a time, according to a report.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ngs-10-people/

Meat Prices Suddenly Surge As Food Processing Plants Shut Down, With 1000s Of Tons Left To Spoil
    As we pointed out earlier in the week, China-owned Smithfield Food's decision to temporarily shutter the largest pork processing plant in the US, based in Sioux Falls, SD, due to a coronavirus outbreak is a much more significant even than the mainstream media gave credit for. While WaPo focused on bashing the state's governor, whose refusal to issue a 'stay at home' order was blamed for the outbreak, the real significant wasn't accorded sufficient time and attention, we feel.
    The real takeaway here, is that the supply chain for American staples was badly damaged by the outbreak, with the damage still more extensive and stubborn than government officials have really acknowledged. Two months on, and millions of Americans are still having trouble finding toilet paper and sterilizing wipes. A comprehensive list of products in perpetual short-supply would be quite lengthy, at this point.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...g-plants-close
    this needs our attention

New York reports lowest virus death toll in two weeks
    New York (AFP) – New York state, the epicenter of the coronavirus pandemic in the United States, has experienced its lowest one-day death toll in two weeks, Governor Andrew Cuomo announced Saturday.
    Cuomo said 540 people had died in his state of 20 million inhabitants in the preceding 24 hours, and he suggested New York may now be on the downslope after a recent plateau in deaths.
    https://www.breitbart.com/news/new-y...-in-two-weeks/

Critics Slam Trump For Claiming China Should Face "Consequences" If It "Knowingly" Unleashed The Coronavirus
    At the conclusion of a week that saw the already-tense relationship between the US and China further strained by reports of CPC-sanctioned skullduggery during the early days of the outbreak in Wuhan, President Trump decided to kick things up a notch during his Friday task force press briefing, where he said for the first time that if Beijing was "knowingly responsible" for unleashing the virus on the world, then it should face "consequences."
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ngly-unleashed

US Economy Contracting "At Sharpest Pace Since World War Two" & "The Worst Is Yet To Come"
    Fear of COVID-19 has unleashed economic chaos on a scale that has already surpassed anything that we witnessed during the last recession, and as you will see below, we are now being warned that “the worst is yet to come”.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-f...worst-yet-come

COVID-19 & The QAnon Psyop
    Suzie Dawson’s QAnon “Pied Piper” is likely an FBI insertion. If we look back at the documented history of COINTELPRO, we see how government agents and operatives infiltrated and destroyed political groups.
    “The FBI justified the deployment of the draconian COINTELPRO operations to prevent Communist infiltration of ‘legal mass organizations’ but primarily of domestic groups that dissented from government policy,” writes Pedro Caban. “COINTELPRO employed illegal and legal covert measures to ‘neutralize’ and destroy organizations that the FBI identified as a threat to national security.”
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/co...e-qanon-psyop/
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 04-19-2020 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    1 Pat - in the last day or two, I was reading an article online about specialized supertankers called VLCCs (Very Large Crude Carriers) that can hold 2 MILLION barrels EACH and that companies are storing over 160 million barrels of oil on ships as they have no storage on land. And that quantity grows daily !
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

This Is Really Happening: Montana County Demands Citizens Wear Government-Issued Arm Bands to Shop at Grocery Stores
    A Montana county is mandating citizens to wear a pink wrist band to go shopping at grocery stores.
    The band represents the person has quarantined for 14 days.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rocery-stores/

Escape of Ebola patient in Congo sparks fear of further infection
    “We are using all the options to get him out of the community,” said Boubacar Diallo, deputy incident manager for the WHO’s Ebola response operation. “We are expecting secondary cases from him.”
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2210R6

Tens of Thousands Defy Coronavirus Lockdown to Attend Muslim Cleric’s Funeral
    Tens of thousands of Islamic faithful in Bangladesh defied coronavirus lockdown restrictions Saturday to attend the funeral of revered Muslim cleric Maulana Zubayer Ahmad Ansari.
    https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...erics-funeral/

Government Sanctioned Suicide: Study Finds Coming Economic Crisis Could Lead to 831,600 Suicides – Or 13 Times the Number of Coronavirus Deaths
    As reported earlier Goldman Sachs updated its economic forecast earlier this week and we are looking at a man-made catastrophe!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...avirus-deaths/

BURNING DOWN THE HOUSE
    Let’s put this over-hyped manufactured panic in perspective:
    .0300% of the worldwide population has contracted the virus
    .0020% of the worldwide population has died from the virus
    .2250% of the U.S. population has contracted the virus
    .0120% of the U.S. population has died from the virus
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...n-the-house-3/
    around 3 million people a year die in the USA

Bill Gates’ Microsoft Features “Spirit Cooking” Psuedo-Cannibal Marina Abramovic In New Virtual Reality Ad – Gets Pulled After Public Outcry She’s A Satanist
    So on Good Friday Bill Gates’ new Microsoft ad dropped featuring prominent satanist Marina Abramovic who makes “art” out of blood, gore and cannibalism. #SpiritCooking pic.twitter.com/6Qgggp946l
    marina parties with john pedosta and killary and that crew

Bill Gates is Setting the Stage for the Mark of the Beast
    Last week Robert F. Kenned, Jr. penned a scathing article exposing Bill Gates for what he really is,
    "Vaccines, for Bill Gates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related businesses (including Microsoft’s ambition to control a global vaccination ID enterprise) and give him dictatorial control of global health policy."(10)
    Kennedy continues,
    "In 2010, when Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO, he said 'We must make this the decade of vaccines.'"(11)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...yd9g1zJgA/edit

Cotton: All Circumstantial Evidence Points to Coronavirus Originating in Wuhan Labs
    “Let’s take a look at that laboratory director: he’s not just some independent, truth-seeking scientist, Ed, he is an official in the Chinese Communist Party who is toeing the party line,” Cotton told host Ed Henry. “We all know, and we’ve known since January, that that food market in Wuhan was not the source of this virus.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...in-wuhan-labs/

Dr. Fauci Condemns Protests – Claims Freedom Protesters Are “Hurting” the Economy — But Not the Lockdowns?
    Dr. Anthony Fauci has been wrong on the coronavirus pandemic — Every step of the way!
    Here is a list of several contradictory statements and dangerous gaffes by the NIAID Director.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...wns-firefauci/
    dr falsie

Curse of the ‘Bat Woman’ — what went on in Wuhan lab?
    Shi is an acclaimed virologist who headed the team that traced the source of the lethal outbreak of Sars — another coronavirus — to horseshoe bats in southern China in 2002-03. She was a joint author of a research paper that warned last year that it was “highly likely” that future coronavirus outbreaks would originate from bats, and an “increased probability” that this would occur in China.
    https://archive.fo/hJvXQ#selection-801.0-801.393

Miami Herald Columnist: Packed Beaches Will ‘Work Nicely to Thin The Ranks’ Of Trump And DeSantis Supporters
    As some Florida beaches reopened under social distancing guidelines, Miami Herald metro columnist Fabiola Santiago tweeted on Sunday that Florida residents packing beaches “should work nicely to thin the ranks” of supporters of President Donald Trump and Gov. Ron DeSantis.
    https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...is-supporters/

Thugs Killed More People in Chicago Than Coronavirus Did
    In one single day in early April, Chicago thugs killed 6 people and shot 21. So far this year, 117 people have been killed, and 522 were wounded. By the time you read this, the numbers will be higher.
    Only 86 people in Chicago, so far, have died of the coronavirus.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/th...ronavirus-did/

Research Projects Reveal Coronavirus Has Lethality Rate in Same Ballpark as Seasonal Influenza
    The research project looked at 3,300 people in Santa Clara County in California. The Stanford study revealed that 2.5% to 4.2% of people tested for COVID-19 were positive for antibodies.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...fluenza-video/

COVID-19 Damage Control: At What Cost?
    As the hysteria-driven lockdowns of coronavirus persist, constitutional conservatives are slowly emerging from under their beds. Spear carriers for social isolation and economic constriction in America have reacted to critics with the same derision accorded wearers of red MAGA hats. In less than thirty days, Americans have been persuaded to swap Constitutionally-guaranteed civil liberties in exchange for the illusion of protection from a virus that has touched a relative few.
    https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/20...-at-what-cost/

Anthony Fauci Warns Lockdown Protesters: Reopening Too Quickly Will ‘Backfire’
    Appearing Monday on ABC News’ Good Morning America, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease, responded to the growing number of protests against stay-at-home orders implemented due to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic, warning that reopening states prematurely will “backfire.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...will-backfire/
    hes been wrong about everything so far

Facebook Working With State Governments to Take Down Coronavirus Lockdown Protest Announcements
    Facebook says it is working with state governments to take down organizing announcements for protests of the COVID-19 Chinese coronavirus lockdowns. The protests have been spreading around the nation by Americans concerned the cure is worse than the disease and is killing the country and that the orders by governments go far beyond what is necessary to control the spread of the virus and are more about controlling citizens.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...announcements/

killary still out free

killary still out free
    And there, in 4 words, is the "cure" for the faux media "crisis." If Trump were to start proceedings on indictments against Hitlary, the media would forget all about the virus and turn 100% of its attention to that. They'd forget all about the virus and when America went back to work, they wouldn't even notice.

Maybe it's time Trump sets up a "crisis" for the Commucrats and faux media.

Freedom isn't free.

I guess I should be ashamed of myself for thinking what I'm thinking
    I'm not though
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post

I guess I should be ashamed of myself for thinking what I'm thinking
    I'm not though
    Same thoughts here, and I'm not ashamed, either....

Freedom isn't free.

Commucrats are pushing harder to get national mail-in voting rules in place before Presidential elections by using fear tactics.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/of...id=mailsignout

Freedom isn't free.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So they are afraid that by November this Covid-19 "crisis" will still be with us? Heck the Japanese just came out with their fears that the 2020, now 2021 Olympics might not come off?

So at what point do we finally admit that until everyone has had the virus we will be stuck in snowflake mode and life as we know it will never be the same?

And is anyone else getting tired of the Vietnam War era media with the daily death notices? I'm getting flashbacks to the late 1960s early 1970s!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    So they are afraid that by November this Covid-19 "crisis" will still be with us? Heck the Japanese just came out with their fears that the 2020, now 2021 Olympics might not come off?

So at what point do we finally admit that until everyone has had the virus we will be stuck in snowflake mode and life as we know it will never be the same?

And is anyone else getting tired of the Vietnam War era media with the daily death notices? I'm getting flashbacks to the late 1960s early 1970s!!!!
    I was tired of this faux media long ago. This whole "crisis" was fake ever since it was developed by the Commucrat Party in an effort to bring down Trump.

(What's humorous now is that it just downed on some Commucrat governors that their state is quickly going under economically and they won't have any money coming in to their treasuries. DE's governor just realized this yesterday and is all in a panic mode. He want's to make up the shortfall with new taxes. This won't end well for him at all. Kind of reminds me of getting blood out of a turnip....)

Freedom isn't free.

Page 18 of 104 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast