Page 22 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    You tube is busy censoring anyone one who dares to go off script.
    In short, the good dr in the censored video said around 110 to 150 days into a epidemic the peak is reached, herd immunity takes place, and those most at risk are protected by the herd immunity. That is only the case when nothing is done, ie social distancing and lockdowns. He said the best thing was to let the kids infect each other in school and develop herd immunity.
    The good dr being a epidemiologist with several decades of experience in studying epidemics throughout history. Thios epidemiologist in stark contrst to the uk epidemiologist who predicted several million would die in the US alone. The good dr went on to say he feared this virus about as much as he feared the common flu.

When you have social distancing and lockdowns you prolong and worsen the epidemic, some statistics are showing 60 percent of all serious sars2 cases were suffered by victims who did not leave home during the lockdown. Lockdowns also confined elders with children and adults, this is why Italy was hard hit as extended families in one home are much more common, the grandkids infected their grandparents. Then of course you have the cuomodeaths, where nursing homes were forced to admit known sars2 carriers, ensuring the rest of the residents would become infected shortly. Yea don;t put all known and active cases on the USN hospital ship or anything, pack em into nursing homes with those who aren't infected yet at the greatest risk of becoming infected.

on with the show

President of Tanzania Didn’t Trust WHO So Sent Samples of Sheep, Goats, Bunny, Trees, Fruit and Car Oil for COVID Testing — The Results Are In
    President Magufuli: We took samples from goats. We sent samples from sheeps. We took samples from pawpaws. We sent samples from car oil. And we took samples from other different things. And we took the samples to the laboratory without them knowing. And we even named all the samples. Like the sample of car oil. We named it Jabil Hamza, 30 years old, male. The results came back negative. When we took a sample from a Jackfruit (Durian) we named it Sarah Samuel, 45 years old, female. The results came back inconclusive. When we took samples from a Pawpaw we named it Elizabeth Ane, 26 years old, female. The result from the Pawpaw came back positive that it has corona. That means the liquid from a pawpaw is positive. We took samples from (a bird) called Kware. The results came back positive. We took samples from a rabbit. The results came back undeterminent. We took samples from a goat and the results came back positive. We took samples from a sheep and it came back negative and so on and so on. And so now you see this you have taken samples and the results come back positive and they have the corona. That means all the pawpaws should be in isolation also… The goat should be in isolation also.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sting-results/

NY Officials Remove Order to Re-admit Coronavirus Patients Back into Nursing Homes from State Website after 4,900 Nursing Home Deaths
    4,900+ seniors have died from #COVID19 in NYS nursing homes following the state's order that facilities cannot refuse a patient based on infection status. Read my letter to AG Barr requesting a federal investigation into these deaths & the role played by the state's bad policy. pic.twitter.com/FbjUmU5W5X
    https://twitter.com/CheleFarley/stat...27375896674304

German Autopsy Study Finds EVERY Coronavirus Victim had Previous Illness — All Had Cancer, Lung Disease, Were Heavy Smokers or Morbidly Obese
    Head of Forensic Pathology in Hamburg on covid19 autopsy findings: “not a single person w/out previous illness has died of the virus in Hamburg. All had cancer, chronic lung dis, were heavy smokers or heavily obese, or had diabetes or cardiovasc
    https://twitter.com/andrewbostom/sta...51657648779264

1,300 Test Positive in Tennessee Prison: 98% Asymptomatic
    In what should be a national headline, the Trousdale Turner Correctional Center in Hartsville, Tennessee, tested every single inmate and found that out of 2,444 tests, 1,299 inmates tested positive. That is 53% of the inmates! Among the staff, it was 50 out of 281, with a few more pending results. Here’s the kicker: 98% were asymptomatic!
    https://joemiller.us/2020/05/1300-te...-asymptomatic/

Epidemiologist Slams Disgraced U.K. Scientist’s Coronavirus Model: ‘Grave Scientific Misconduct’
    A virologist and clinical computational epidemiologist has slammed the Chinese virus model created by fellow epidemiologist Dr. Neil Ferguson of Imperial College London, whose dire mathematical models of the Wuhan coronavirus’s spread formed the basis for lockdowns in the U.K. and around the world. Scientist Chris von Csefalvay labeled Ferguson’s work “somewhere between negligence and unintentional but grave scientific misconduct.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...ic-misconduct/

Ventura County Health Director: We Will Hunt Down Those Who Test Positive For COVID-19 & All Their Contacts And Quarantine Them
    If you don’t see the Nazi-like tactics that are alive and well in the united States, you just don’t know history and don’t have your eyes open. The latest addition to the exhibits of this kind of conduct comes out of Ventura County, California where Dr. Robert Levin, the Health Director for Ventura County California sounds more like Joseph Goebbels than he does a health director, which are unconstitutional. Levin is telling the people of his county that they will hunt down those who test positive for COVID-19, and not only that, but they will begin hunting down those they have come in contact with and quarantine them as well.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/ve...ne-them-video/

South Korea Rise in Coronavirus Cases Linked to Gay Nightclubs
    South Korea experienced a considerable uptick in cases of the Chinese coronavirus this weekend linked to the re-opening of the nightclub district in the capital of Seoul, the majority of which are believed to have come from establishments catering to the LGBT community.
    https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...ay-nightclubs/

The Chinese Communist Party Brought Down the US Economy is Sixty Days
    Sen. Cotton - Data Suggests Roads Closed Around Wuhan Lab in October
    Navarro - CCP Downed Economy in 60 Days
    State AG's Request Congressional Investigation into China's 'Deceit'
    Trump; "This is worse than Pearl Harbor, this is worse than the World Trade Center. There's never been an attack like this.' Referring to the 'invisible enemy.'
    https://brownsjournal.com/news/the-c...source=Message

Illinois Gov. JB Pritzker Self-Quarantining After Staffer Contracts Coronavirus
    Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D)’s office announced Monday that he is self-quarantining for an “appropriate isolation period” after a staff member tested positive for the Chinese coronavirus.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...s-coronavirus/

Andrew Cuomo & Bill Gates Join Forces To Use More Propaganda & Brainwash Children
    Bill Gates and Andrew Cuomo are the last humans on earth any good parent would want education their children. However, the two have joined forces to mold the minds of our nation’s youths, to teach them to obey the ruling class and be good little slaves.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/an...wash-children/

As U.S. meat workers fall sick and supplies dwindle, exports to China soar
    CHICAGO, May 11 (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump ordered meat processing plants to stay open to protect the nation's food supply even as workers got sick and died. Yet the plants have increasingly been exporting to China while U.S. consumers face shortages, a Reuters analysis of government data showed.
    https://news.trust.org/item/20200511041857-rr6o7

Killer Cuomo EXTENDS LOCKDOWN Despite Lowest Hospitalizations Since Mid-March, de Blasio Closes Parks
    Starting this weekend, the city will limit capacity at Hudson River Park Piers 45 and 46, where the “configuration” lends itself to overcrowding. Expect an increased NYPD presence, de Blasio said. Domino Park will be closely monitored. Other parks could later see capacity limited.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/ki...-closes-parks/

Minneapolis Fed President Kashkari: ‘Worst Is Yet to Come on the Job Front’
    Kashkari said, “I wish it were. This is more likely to be a slow, more gradual recovery. Unfortunately, the virus continues to spread. People continue to get it. Unfortunately, people are tragically dying. When we look around the world, there’s evidence when countries relax their economic controls, the virus tends to flare back up again. The more this goes on, the gradual the recovery will be. If we see companies going through bankruptcy, empty strip malls for a while until new businesses form, the economic recovery takes longer. I loved to see a robust economy, that would require a breakthrough in a vaccine, widespread testing, a breakthrough in therapies to give all of us confidence that it’s safe to go back. I don’t know when we’ll have that confidence. Ultimately the American people will decide how long the shutdown is.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...the-job-front/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Getting sick listening to a doctor on TV complaining about people going back to work. Why don't we go full stupid and force 100% lock at home for 2 full weeks.

Expect people complaining that they flip the light switch and nothing happens. The temperature of their place of residence slowly matches outside temp. Flush the toilet, nothing happens.

People in prison find out there are no guards, then they realize that the back up generator will keep their cells locked for the two weeks, then they realize they aren't getting fed.

Anyone with a heart attack dies, normal ailments become fatal. Catch your house on fire due to trying to stay warm or have light and one week later the whole neighborhood is still burning and spreading.

Sorry doctor, I realize that even I could be at risk as I am over that magic age, but risk was always a big part of why we became The United States of America!!!!!!!

And now for my experience with the virus so far.

A few days into the pocalypse as seen at work - meaning several weeks ago, I work grocery so you know, I had some days off and good thing.
    I woke up one morning on my first day off and the room was spinning. I had to kinda force myself to breath as I was breathing but wasn't getting any 02, so I spent time laying in bed, dizzy wasn't the word, I almost couldn't walk to the bathroom rebounding off furniture and walls like I was drunk, afterwards back in bed forcing myself to take deep breaths till I fell back asleep. The first video I saw about someone in China who got the disease was of a woman, she said the first thing she noticed was she woke up and the room was spinning and she went downhill from there. I remembered the vid after I came to my wits, called the local hospital and described what symptoms I had, the nurse asked if I had a fever or cough, to wich I had none and still haven't had, she said without a fever or cough don't bother coming in, you don't have it. The other odd thing I noted was losing sense of smell and taste. As I live alone and my only contact is with people at work, pretty confident I got it there. A day or two goes by and no issues at all.

Today, one of the most common indicators of being infected is loss of smell and taste, this is much more common in the "asymptomatic" column than the "symptomatic" per the hospitals. There is now also talk about nerve and/or brain damage from the virus in some cases. Also pretty sure almost everyone in the US has been infected by now, and has been for a month or two, most people don't even know they had it. They closed school for a week due to sick kids in the counties around here several weeks before sars2 was in the news at all, I suspect that is when it made its appearance here.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I think the smartest thing we could do is to allow people to use their own adult judgement. You make an app on the CDC website that is fed updated data every day. . You put in your age, gender, height, weight, select your health conditions and it calculates your risk factor of complications. You then select what activity you want to do i.e., go to the grocery store at 5 pm, it then tells you, you have a 2% chance of contracting the virus and a 50% chance of severe complications for a 1% chance of the activity being fatal. you then use your own judgement as an adult if this is an activity you are going to participate in. Best thing is to try and limit the exposure to those at risk, nursing homes, older people, apparently diabetics, etc. and try to get the virus through the rest of the population as quickly as possible.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

My thoughts are to completely open the country back up. Let the herd immunity take over. Some will get sick and some will die, but this happens with the regular flu every year and this is no different than the regular flu.

What makes it different is the Faux Media's creating a crisis out of it; broadcasting the numbers of infected and deaths on the nightly news in a attempt to spread fear and panic and keep the shutdown going.

If we had done nothing, and hadn't named it, no one would have been concerned and everyone would have attributed any deaths to the normal, seasonal flu. There wasn't any need to shut down the country.

Everything about this "crisis" is fake.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    President of Tanzania Didn’t Trust WHO So Sent Samples of Sheep, Goats, Bunny, Trees, Fruit and Car Oil for COVID Testing — The Results Are In
    President Magufuli: We took samples from goats. We sent samples from sheeps. We took samples from pawpaws. We sent samples from car oil. And we took samples from other different things. And we took the samples to the laboratory without them knowing. And we even named all the samples. Like the sample of car oil. We named it Jabil Hamza, 30 years old, male. The results came back negative. When we took a sample from a Jackfruit (Durian) we named it Sarah Samuel, 45 years old, female. The results came back inconclusive. When we took samples from a Pawpaw we named it Elizabeth Ane, 26 years old, female. The result from the Pawpaw came back positive that it has corona. That means the liquid from a pawpaw is positive. We took samples from (a bird) called Kware. The results came back positive. We took samples from a rabbit. The results came back undeterminent. We took samples from a goat and the results came back positive. We took samples from a sheep and it came back negative and so on and so on. And so now you see this you have taken samples and the results come back positive and they have the corona. That means all the pawpaws should be in isolation also… The goat should be in isolation also.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sting-results/
    Accuracy counts and some of these tests don't yet have that level of accuracy yet.
    Much like many of the "climatologists" and their claims of "global warming".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

AMEN. President Trump Slams Faulty Coronavirus Models — Off By Over 2.2 Million COVID-19 Deaths
    President Trump: Well the models haven’t been exactly accurate. These are models done by a lot of think tanks a lot of universities. Some of the models have been way off. A few of the models have been accurate but as far as the models are concerned, if you go by the model we were going to lose 2.2 million people.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-people-video/

CBS News’ Weijia Jiang Suggests Trump Is Racist for Criticizing China in Answering Her Question
    CBS News White House correspondent Weijia Jiang made a thinly-veiled accusation of racism against President Donald Trump on Monday afternoon when he spoke about China in response to one of her questions at a press briefing in the Rose Garden.
    https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...-her-question/

'You're Not The End All': Rand Paul Slams Fauci In Heated Exchange Over Lockdowns
    "The history of this when we look back will be wrong prediction after wrong prediction after wrong prediction... As much as I respect you, Dr. Fauci, I don't think you're the end all, I don't think you're the one person that gets to make a decision," said Paul - who added that we need to "observe with an open eye what happened in Sweden, where the kids kept going to school."
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/yo...over-lockdowns

Gov. Andrew Cuomo Calls Wuhan Coronavirus the ‘European Virus’
    New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) on Monday referred to the Chinese-origin coronavirus as the “European virus” during his daily press conference on his state’s efforts to combat the ongoing pandemic.
    https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...uropean-virus/

Pelosi, Schiff and Dems Refuse to Investigate the Wuhan Coronavirus So Leftist Media Will Blame Trump for Pandemic
    After three years of trying to nail President Donald Trump on bogus charges during two failed attempts at impeachment, the Democratic Party — especially Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her inner-circle of liars, leakers and thugs — as well the dishonest news media are seeking to turn an international disaster into a political sledgehammer to use against Trump in the upcoming 2020 presidential election against the invisible man, China’s true foreign agent Joe Biden.
    https://conservativebase.com/pelosi-...-for-pandemic/

Inmates Infect Themselves with Coronavirus to Get Freed from Jail
    Los Angeles County, California, inmates are deliberately infecting themselves with the Chinese coronavirus in the hope of being released from prison, surveillance footage released by Sheriff Alex Villanueva reveals.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...eed-from-jail/

Here Are All The Chinese "Propaganda" Centers Currently Operating In The US
    For years, Campus Reform has reported on the number of Confucius Institutes on U.S. college campuses. Funded by the communist regime, these centers are marketed as Chinese language and culture centers. However, U.S. intelligence officials have warned that these centers are little more than "propaganda" arms of the communist country.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...y-operating-us
    China is 1.3 billion people enslaved by only 90 million party members

In the US 39% of All US COVID-19 Deaths — or 31,900 — Occurred in Nursing Homes
    That comes out to 31,900 Deaths in Nursing Homes!
    That is a really shocking number!
    49,895 deaths were outside of nursing homes.
    Which is what you might expect from a typical flu season.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nursing-homes/

LA County Will "With All Certainty" Extend 'Stay At Home Order' For 3 Months: Live Updates
    LA County will drag out reopening for 3 months
    Germany, France agree to open mutual border
    NY reports surprising jump in deaths
    Cali reports jump in cases, deaths
    NYC says more children infected with mysterious syndrome
    Italy, UK report latest numbers
    IMF to cut global outlook again
    Russia overtakes UK to become world's 2nd-biggest outbreak
    South Korea uses surveillance tech to confirm 100 cases linked to gay bar outbreak
    UK finds 4/10 COVID-19 deaths linked to care homes
    Wuhan begins latest mass testing push
    China Health Commission says Wuhan cluster shows "prevention and control measures cannot be relaxed"
    57k students return to school in Wuhan
    Moderna wins approval for expedited testing, review from FDA
    Aussie Treasurer tests positive as reopening continues
    Treasury releases details on $150 billion fund to reimburse states for 'rona-related expenses
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...rlds-2nd-worst

President Pelosi? Coronavirus Hitting White House Staff Has Bill Kristol, Others Speculating Trump and Pence Taken Out by Virus
    With news last week that close aides to President Trump and Vice President Pence tested positive for the COVID-19 Chinese coronavirus, speculation led by never-Trumper Bill Kristol has arisen about a scenario where Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), second in the line of succession, becomes president after Trump and Pence are taken down by the virus at the same time.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-taken-virus/

Trump Rejects Renegotiating China Trade Deal: ‘Not Interested’
    President Donald Trump on Monday ruled out renegotiating the United States’ trade agreement with China during a Rose Garden press conference amid reports that Beijing seeks more favorable terms during the coronavirus pandemic that it stands accused of attempting to cover up.
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ot-interested/
    some are saying the chicoms let the virus loose because they didnt like the tariffs

Five Reasons Why Optimism for a US Recovery is Record-Breaking – Economic Recovery Will Shatter Records!
    Initial indicators show that Americans are very optimistic for an economic rebound in the short term. There are some good reasons for this optimism.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...atter-records/

Town Protests Working-Conditions At Nebraska Meat Plant, Workers Too Scared To Return
    "I haven't been able to hug my mom in the past two weeks because she's worried she's going to affect any of us if she has it, you know," said Emmanuel Sanchez-Mora, whose mother works at the facility.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/tow...-scared-return
    expect a visit by border patrol soon

Fauci’s Follies: Top Doctor Known For His Many Missteps and Ignorant Predictions Was Wrong About Georgia — Boy Was He Wrong!
    It must be nice having a government job and not have to worry about getting fired for crashing the record US economy!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...gia-boy-wrong/

Michigan Judge Sides with Barber, Rejects Gretchen Whitmer Demand to Close Shop
    A Michigan judge has denied a motion made by Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s administration that an Owosso barber close up shop during the coronavirus outbreak.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...to-close-shop/

Dr. Fauci’s 15 Deadly Mistakes and Contradictions — Including the Devastation of the US Economy Based on a Garbage Model
    It’s hard to believe but America’s top Infectious Disease Doctor Anthony Fauci has been wrong on the coronavirus pandemic — Every step of the way!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...garbage-model/
    President Trump is surrounded by sedition, insurrection, and treason

Nearly 400 Russian Cadets Catch Coronavirus After Red Square Rehearsals
    On April 16, one day before Vladimir Putin nixed a parade from a celebration marking the 75th anniversary of WWII (which was held on Saturday with a limited display), some 15,000 Russian cadets were rehearsing for their yet-to-be canceled demonstration in Red Square.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/nea...uare-rehersals

COVID-19 Expert: Virus Will Rage Until Infection Rate Hits 60%-70%’
    “This damn virus is going to keep going until it infects everybody it possibly can,” Osterholm said Monday during a meeting with the USA Today editorial board. “It surely won’t slow down until it hits 60 to 70%” of the population. That’s the number that would create herd immunity and end the spread of the virus, he said.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...te-hits-60-70/

Good Cop Fired For Asking Fellow Cops To Respect Rights Of The People
    Seattle, WA — Last week, TFTP brought you the story of Port of Seattle Police Officer Greg Anderson, who made a video calling out the bad cops throughout the country who are enforcing mandates in complete violation of the oaths they swore to uphold the constitution. This put a target on his back and in the cross hairs of authoritarians across the country. Now, proving the point that good cops are hard to find and the system is set up to purge them from the ranks, officer Anderson has been terminated.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/go...of-the-people/

Twitter Will Flag Chinese Virus Tweets It Decides Are ‘Misleading’ – Including Trump’s
    Social media giant Twitter will soon begin labeling Chinese virus-related tweets that contain information the company judges to be ‘misinformation’ in an attempt to crack down on messaging not approved by the W.H.O. and other “authoritative sources.” Twitter will apply the labels to the tweets of world leaders, including President Donald Trump.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...luding-trumps/

KA CHING! Pelosi Gets Ready To Dole Out Another $3 TRILLION (You Might Get $1,200)
    Now House Speaker Nancy Pelosi preparing another “stimulus” package with another hefty price tag — $3 trillion — and this one will fund an effort by Democrats to mandate mail-in voting for all.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ight-get-1200/

“Contact Tracer” & “Disease Investigator” Jobs Spring Up Across the Country
    For those who may have lost their jobs during the lockdown, it appears a whole new sector of jobs is opening up across the country. Cities and states are seeking “contact tracers” and “disease investigators” to track down anyone who may have COVID-19 or anyone who may have come in contact with people diagnosed with COVID-19.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/co...s-the-country/

Michigan Sheriff Won’t Enforce Whitmer’s Stay-at-Home Order
    A Michigan sheriff announced Monday that his office will not enforce Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s (D) stay-at-home order implemented due to the Chinese coronavirus outbreak, as residents and lawmakers continue to accuse the governor of infringing on civil liberties.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...at-home-order/

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Accuracy counts and some of these tests don't yet have that level of accuracy yet.
    Much like many of the "climatologists" and their claims of "global warming".
    This is one of the huge issues with the virus, faulty testing, intentional or not. Then one must add the bribes being handed out to med facilities to count any death as sars2.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Was reading a thread in another forum about how to live during a pandemic. At first I thought it would go way out into left field, but many kept it on track discussing how to get food that might be contaminated safely into your home and decontaminated.

Didn't want to ruin the thread with a song from my younger days that keeps coming to mind, and gets proven every time a politico opens their mouth about Covid-19 - "Paranoia, Great Destroyer". Our government has got so many people so paranoid we will never recover from this virus. And when they seem to be losing their grip on the people, they find new ways to cause mass hysteria.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Was reading a thread in another forum about how to live during a pandemic. At first I thought it would go way out into left field, but many kept it on track discussing how to get food that might be contaminated safely into your home and decontaminated.

Didn't want to ruin the thread with a song from my younger days that keeps coming to mind, and gets proven every time a politico opens their mouth about Covid-19 - "Paranoia, Great Destroyer". Our government has got so many people so paranoid we will never recover from this virus. And when they seem to be losing their grip on the people, they find new ways to cause mass hysteria.
    The same thing can be said for the Faux Media when they think people have stopped listening to, or watching, them.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post

Yea and they're turning up the bullshit. The little fucking troll on the task force has warned that it will come back this fall bigger, badder and more deadly than ever....maybe, thus setting the stage for mandated mail-in voting and .gov control of on-line education for the kiddies. Imagine how well they could be conditioned with just a few strategically inserted subliminal clips.

Yea and they're turning up the bullshit. The little fucking troll on the task force has warned that it will come back this fall bigger, badder and more deadly than ever....maybe, thus setting the stage for mandated mail-in voting and .gov control of on-line education for the kiddies. Imagine how well they could be conditioned with just a few strategically inserted subliminal clips.
    The nice thing about all this is everything he's predicted so far has been wrong.

I hate linking to clinton new network but look at this shit;

New threat to the economy: Americans are saving like it's the 1980s
    Americans are slashing their spending, hoarding cash and shrinking their credit card debt as they fear their jobs could disappear during the coronavirus pandemic.
    US credit card debt suddenly reversed course in March and fell by the largest percentage in more than 30 years. At the same time, savings rates climbed to levels unseen since Ronald Reagan was in the White House.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/12/inves...ebt/index.html
    yep common citizens are to blame for the economic woes

Controversial Decisions by Governors in NY, NJ, and PA Criticized as Factors in High Level of COVID-19 Nursing Home Deaths
    The governors of New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania are under fire for controversial nursing home policy decisions that critics say fueled coronavirus deaths in those facilities
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...g-home-deaths/

If A Fart Can Make It Through Pants, How Can A Mask Protect You From A Virus?
    Did you get that? The COVID-19 virus is one hundred to one thousand times bigger than a fart molecule. Can we also please note that Makal is citing his claims with scientific journals. Because science.
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fart...050056776.html
    ok but your pants arent n95 pants are they

Pennsylvania Health Secretary Moved Mother Out of Nursing Home During Pandemic
    Pennsylvania’s Health Secretary Rachel Levine moved her 95-year-old mother from a nursing home during the coronavirus pandemic, despite her department’s guidance instructing nursing homes to readmit “stable” patients who contracted the coronavirus — a move critics say led to the stark reality of most virus deaths in the state stemming from those facilities.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ring-pandemic/
    i wonder why

US grocery costs jump the most in 46 years, led by rising prices for meat and eggs
    The Labor Department reported Tuesday that prices U.S. consumers paid for groceries jumped 2.6% in April, the largest one-month pop since February 1974.
    The price of the meats, poultry, fish and eggs category rose 4.3%, fruits and vegetables climbed 1.5%, and cereals and bakery products advanced 2.9%.
    The grocery numbers stand in stark contrast to the broader trend in U.S. prices, which fell 0.8% in April and clinched their largest one-month decline since 2008.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/12/us-g...-and-eggs.html

H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act
    On May 1, 2020, 45 congress members co-sponsored Bill HR 6666, proposing to spend $100 BILLION dollars in 2020 to hire "contact tracers", coronavirus testers, and reporting agents. If passed, this would create an unprecedented new mega-industry for what appears to be a type of "medical martial law".
    Proponents of this bill apparently want to hire a massive number of staff to enforce "social distancing", administer tests in our homes — apparently whether we consent or not, and apparently — if we perceive the bill correctly — even grant themselves the right to take people who "test positive" from their homes!

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-...bill/6666/text
    you can be sure the bastards are laughing at the bills name

Pelosi Coronavirus Plan Orders Felons, Illegal Aliens to Be Freed from Prison
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) latest Chinese coronavirus relief package includes a mandate that federal inmates, as well as local convicts and illegal aliens, be released from jail so long as a court considers them “non-violent” offenders.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...d-from-prison/
    domestic enemies are really going for broke on this one

Contact Tracing Data May Be Sent To WHO And Law Enforcement, Used To Quarantine People-
    Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) policy confirms that “Contact Tracing” data may be sent to the World Health Organization (WHO) and to law enforcement authorities “to place someone under quarantine or isolation.”
    https://nationalfile.com/busted-cont...antine-people/

The Big Pharma players behind UK Government lockdown
    In Part Two, I will expand upon the Big Pharma and Artificial Intelligence (AI) links already identified and will introduce new connections that appear to have considerable bearing upon the UK Government’s Covid–19 strategy. I will expand upon the Bill Gates connections to the various organisations that are advocating global immunisation.
    The UK Government chief medical adviser and Chief Medical Officer for England, Chris Whitty, is saying that a return to “normal” in the short-term is “wholly unrealistic”. Whitty is telling us that the “highly disruptive” social distancing policy will be in place “for really quite a long period of time”.
    https://off-guardian.org/2020/05/10/...2G6t6LgfGWGF0g
    gee why are so many globalists trying to save us?

Powell warns of a possible sustained recession from pandemic
    Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell warned of the threat of a prolonged recession resulting from the viral outbreak and urged Congress and the White House to act further to prevent long-lasting economic damage
    https://www.breitbart.com/news/powel...from-pandemic/

You'll Still Be Homeschooling Your Kids This Fall, Dr. Fauci Says
    Anthony Fauci, MD, revealed Tuesday morning that a return to school in the fall "would be a bit of a bridge too far," during a Senate Committee hearing. News of likely continued homeschooling for the next school year will probably be met with groans and frustration by harried parents struggling to balance working from home and also managing remote learning and having their children home 100 percent of the time.
    https://bestlifeonline.com/fauci-schools-open-fall/

There’s Plenty of Meat in America — For Those Who Can Afford It
    Production of luxe varieties like heritage pork, grass-fed beef and Amish-raised chicken are expanding at a time when coronavirus outbreaks at mammoth plants operated by Tyson Foods Inc. and Cargill Inc. have wiped out about 40% of conventional U.S. beef and pork capacity in recent weeks.
    So while lower-income consumers are finding meat hard to come by -- with Kroger Co. and Costco Wholesale Corp. rationing purchases -- richer Americans have their pick of fancy offerings that often cost twice as much, or more.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/plent...100000269.html
    the planneddemic is working splendidly

Pelosi Coronavirus Plan Allows Business to Hire Illegal Aliens Over 33M Unemployed Americans
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) latest Chinese coronavirus relief package shields illegal aliens from deportation so long as they take American jobs in “essential critical infrastructure work,” shielding their employers from prosecution.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...yed-americans/
    nope

$138 Million Government Contract Will Fund Production Of 500 Million Pre-Filled COVID-19 Vaccine “Injection Devices”
    “Today the Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, announce a $138 million contract with ApiJect Systems America for “Project Jumpstart” and “RAPID USA,” which together will dramatically expand U.S. production capability for domestically manufactured, medical-grade injection devices starting by October 2020.
    http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...ection-devices

Dying WWII Veteran Denied Family Visitation Due To Coronavirus
    As most Americans are still living under the tyrannical lockdown orders from state and local government, we have seen on numerous occasions how this has effected funeral services. But what happens when you have a loved one in a nursing home whose condition begins deteriorating and moving towards an end of life situation?
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-coronavirus/

YouTube CEO Nazi: If You Post Videos Disagreeing With The Official Narrative Put Out By The World Health Organization On COVID-19, We Will Remove Them
    YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki sat down with Brian Stelter on Monday for an interview on Reliable Sources. During the interview, Susan Wojcicki flat out stated that they would be removing any content that didn’t toe the party line on Chinese Coronavirus. The party line, of course, being set by the Chinese World Health Organization.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/yo...ve-them-video/

Washington State Governor Inslee Warns Residents: Families with a Coronavirus Infected Member Will Not Be Allowed to Leave Their Homes
    During his press conference the Democrat Governor warned citizens that those families with an infection will not be allowed outside of their homes. Someone else will have to do their shopping for them.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-leave-homes/

Pelosi and Gang Make Major Move to Snooker America
    I know you are saying, so what else is new, but this latest gambit by the Dems to include amnesty for illegal aliens (not to mention payments to them!) due to the Chinese virus is a bridge too far.
    https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/20...ooker-america/

Studies Raise Concern of Mental Health Risks Linked to Coronavirus Lockdowns
    Much of the media coverage of the coronavirus pandemic has been focused on the number of cases of those who have been infected with COVID-19 and its associated hospitalizations and deaths, but several studies are raising concerns about the effects of business lockdowns and social distancing on mental health.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...rus-lockdowns/
    gatta admit more than the usual calls for ems to a suicide attempt on the scanner since the pocalypse

The First Case of COVID-19 in the US Treated with Remdesivir Was in late January – Two Weeks Later China Was Mass Producing the Drug – The Firm Gilead Sciences and Dr. Fauci Are In the Middle
    The first known case of COVID-19 showed up in the US in Washington state on January 19, 2020. The individual had traveled to visit family in Wuhan, China, and had returned on the 15th. The patient was immediately placed under surveillance and after declining health, he was finally given a drug being developed, remdesiver.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-fauci-middle/

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    You'll Still Be Homeschooling Your Kids This Fall, Dr. Fauci Says
    Anthony Fauci, MD, revealed Tuesday morning that a return to school in the fall "would be a bit of a bridge too far," during a Senate Committee hearing. News of likely continued homeschooling for the next school year will probably be met with groans and frustration by harried parents struggling to balance working from home and also managing remote learning and having their children home 100 percent of the time.
    https://bestlifeonline.com/fauci-schools-open-fall/
    This idea needs to be carried even further. Parents who home school, due to this faux media-created crisis, need to go all the way. If they home school their kids, then they should be able to home school them all the way through college. They should be the ones to hand out their diplomas and make them eligible for state certificates, such as lawyer, doctor, pharmacist, dentist, psychiatrist, teacher, etc.

Think of all the money parents could save. No student loans, no college fees, no dorm fees, etc.

This could be great!!!!

I've always wanted my grand kids to become doctors. Maybe I should start home schooling them now and beat the rush.

Freedom isn't free.

The Pennsylvania Secretary of Health is a He/She not a she. Also in Pa. news President Trump is visiting Allentown tomorrow, my birthday. Also State Police say they will enforce the Governor's decrees. While alot of District Attorney's in the Commonwealth say they will not prosecute offenders. My DA here in Northampton County is one of them. The reason for the Lehigh Valley for having so many cases is because of the people coming down from NYC and Northern New Jersey. Same with the Pocono area and Monroe County. Emperor Wolf has already had death threats on his life. They have one guy locked up for it. It was on the news today. The pot is boiling.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    The Pennsylvania Secretary of Health is a He/She not a she. Also in Pa. news President Trump is visiting Allentown tomorrow, my birthday. Also State Police say they will enforce the Governor's decrees. While alot of District Attorney's in the Commonwealth say they will not prosecute offenders. My DA here in Northampton County is one of them. The reason for the Lehigh Valley for having so many cases is because of the people coming down from NYC and Northern New Jersey. Same with the Pocono area and Monroe County. Emperor Wolf has already had death threats on his life. They have one guy locked up for it. It was on the news today. The pot is boiling.
    What a lot of these Commucrat wanna-be dictators don't realize is that they're playing with peoples' livelihoods and their ability to feed their families. This is real personal.

People won't put up with this very long before they start taking matters into their own hands.

Freedom isn't free.

"Contact tracers" = "Government snoops/Secret police".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    "Contact tracers" = "Government snoops/Secret police".
    It's kind of looking like that's what the job will entail; but no,no,no, this is only so they can assure our safety and well being...it's for our own good...

Ya know in spite of this being well intentioned there will be a few "agents" that go above and beyond their responsibility, like a lot of cops are doing right now

It's kind of looking like that's what the job will entail; but no,no,no, this is only so they can assure our safety and well being...it's for our own good...

Ya know in spite of this being well intentioned there will be a few "agents" that go above and beyond their responsibility, like a lot of cops are doing right now
    It's past time to just say, "NO!" This whole "crisis" is a created crisis. This COVID-19 is no worse than the regular, seasonal flu and we don't shut down the whole country for the regular flu. But, then again, this is an election year and Trump is still going strong, so they have to do something in the hopes of causing him to lose his popularity, even if it means killing the economy and tanking small businesses. Not to mention making it so the average person can't work and feed their family, which causes them to become grateful recipients of government handouts.

Everything about this "crisis" is media created. Just listen to the fear they promote every night on the news.

Freedom isn't free.

I would go as far as saying the virus was man made with this very purpose in mind
    Last edited by davepool; 05-14-2020 at 09:10 PM.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    What a lot of these Commucrat wanna-be dictators don't realize is that they're playing with peoples' livelihoods and their ability to feed their families. This is real personal.

People won't put up with this very long before they start taking matters into their own hands.
    I hope this is the reason that district turned red in Kali. Hopefully the dems under the tyrant governors have seen the light.

Page 22 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast