Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Fwd: Harry Chen PhD (@IsChinar) / Twitter
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ischinar

Peruse this guys videos if the link works. Geez man, if this isn't fake, China will be the 25th largest economy if that when all is said and done.
    Last edited by Altarboy; 02-02-2020 at 07:52 PM.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

uh uh UH UCHOO
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Chairman of Harvard Chem Department Arrested in Case Involving Illegal Dealings with Chinese University in Wuhan
    In 2013 Charles Lieber, a pioneer of nanoscience who is now the chairman of Harvard University’s chemistry department, visited the Wuhan University of Technology (WUT), in China, to celebrate the founding of a lab he was credited by that university with helping to establish and oversee: the WUT-Harvard Joint Nano Key Laboratory. It was a remarkable coup. WUT is an institution of little renown. Harvard is generally regarded as the top of the academic tree. And Dr Lieber, whose research has since become part of Elon Musk’s ambitious scheme to supercharge the human brain with nanotechnology, has been seen as a potential Nobel laureate.
    Harvard’s officials had not, however, approved the laboratory and did not know about it until early 2015, according to the us Department of Justice. Nor did they know that while conducting his research with grants from the Department of Defense and the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Dr Lieber was, according to federal authorities, also being paid up to $50,000 a month by WUT, plus at least $150,000 in “living expenses”, as a prized recruit in China’s Thousand Talents programme to bring foreign scientists, and return Chinese expatriates, to that country’s research laboratories.
    https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/20...sity-in-wuhan/

Senator Tom Cotton Shreds China's Official Virus Story, Warns Of "Super Laboratory" Proximity
    “China claimed — for almost two months — that coronavirus had originated in a Wuhan seafood market,” Cotton wrote on Twitter.
    “That is not the case.”
    In a video accompanying his post, Cotton explained that the Wuhan wet market (which Cotton incorrectly referred to as a seafood market) has been shown by experts to not be the source of the deadly contagion.
    Cotton referenced a Lancet study which showed that many of the first cases of the novel coronavirus, including patient zero, had no connection to the wet market — devastatingly undermining China’s claim.
    “As one epidemiologist said: ‘That virus went into the seafood market before it came out of the seafood market.’ We still don’t know where it originated,” Cotton said.
    “I would note that Wuhan also has China’s only bio-safety level four super laboratory that works with the world’s most deadly pathogens to include, yes, coronavirus.”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/sen...tory-proximity

Watch for them to start calling for mandatory vaccinations, they've already declared it a "national medical emergency".
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 02-02-2020 at 09:18 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Watch for them to start calling for mandatory vaccinations, they've already declared it a "national medical emergency".
    And who KNOWS what they will actually be injecting in people??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

India To Probe Wuhan Institute Of Virology
    It appears that around the time we suggested someone reach out to the Wuhan Institute of Virology to get some answers about the origin of the deadly Coronavirus epidemic (which Twitter decided was sufficient to get us barred from the platform), India was doing just that.
    According to The Hindu and Great Game India, after Indian scientists were forced to withdraw their study concluding Coronavirus was injected with HIV AIDS virus amidst massive online criticism from Social Media experts, now Indian authorities have launched an investigation against China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology.
    The study came under the scanner as two of the 12 researchers belonged to the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s Department of Emerging Infectious Diseases, and it was funded by the United States Department of Defense’s Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). They would have required special permissions as foreign entities.
    The study, conducted by scientists of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, the National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), the Wuhan Institute of Virology, the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences in the U.S. and the Duke-National University in Singapore, is now being investigated for how the scientists were allowed to access live samples of bats and bat hunters (humans) without due permissions.
    The results of the study were published in October last year in the PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseases journal, originally established by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/ind...itute-virology
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    And who KNOWS what they will actually be injecting in people??
    Well if they added hiv to this virus at least we know that much. Unlike when sv40 was "unwittingly" injected into a few million Americans along with a "vaccine".
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC452549/

CDC "Preparing For Coronavirus Pandemic" As It Confirms 11th US Case In California: Virus Updates
    The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the US is starting to increase at a concerning pace, and moments ago, the CDC confirmed in a telebriefing that there are 11 cases in the US.
    U.S. CDC CONFIRMS 11 CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES IN UNITED STATES - TELEBRIEFING
    More ominously, the CDC said that the new Coronavirus case is close contact of other California case, and was spread person-to-person.
    And while traders were not happy with this latest confirmation that the disease is anything but contained, it is what the CDC aid said next that sent stocks and yields both sliding:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ng-kong-closes

i feel safer already!

I stand corrected. News today from health officials.

The death rate from Corona Virus has been updated to about THREE TIMES that of the common FLU. So my previous post was wrong. But that was the information we had at the time. Only today we're getting better numbers from the death toll overseas.

Still, y'all who live in the sticks are SUPER SAFE. Those of us in big cities, with TONS of travelers from overseas. Heck, I'm surrounded by people who fly in from CHINA all the time Ugh. Stay safe.

Apparently the chicoms told their hospitals only verified corona cases can be counted, and then they promptly limited the detection kits sent to each hospital.
    Not tested?
    Not corona!
    Then the dead are being carted off to the incinerators without testing so they're not counted. The harvard epidemiologist guy has figures showing somewhere around 1 in 8 to 1 in 10 infected will die from it so far. And by die from it, it can be the virus itself, or just as likely an opportunistic infection that rages while the immune system collapses due the corona.

Seems only to affect Asians so far. Heard something about ace2 receptors.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    As I have said before, I find it strange that all viruses seem to come from China. That has now changed to not surprised that viruses come from China as it seems that China has one big virus lab and virtually no safeguards.

Maybe a complete ban on doing business with them will hurt their economy enough that they might tone it down? Doubt it.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Over on twitter there are videos showing people who have just dropped dead, on the spot. No symptoms beforehand.

I swear that seems more like nerve gas than disease.

Update:

Go to this twitter feed and scroll to the woman in the vegetable market. She appears to have pitched forward and died in the bok choy. (Of course, chinks being chinks, they will sell those tainted veggies as soon as the body is carted away. )

https://twitter.com/ischinar
    Last edited by sevlex; 02-04-2020 at 12:28 PM.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Over on twitter there are videos showing people who have just dropped dead, on the spot. No symptoms beforehand.

I swear that seems more like nerve gas than disease.

Update:

Go to this twitter feed and scroll to the woman in the vegetable market. She appears to have pitched forward and died in the bok choy. (Of course, chinks being chinks, they will sell those tainted veggies as soon as the body is carted away. )

https://twitter.com/ischinar
    Link won't play for me.... Arrow disappears before I can get cursor on it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i believe the chinese government about as far as i can drop kick an anvil.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    i believe the chinese government about as far as i can drop kick an anvil.
    Yeah. They're about as truthful as our own MSM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Yeah. They're about as truthful as our own MSM.
    True. Who is more truthful? The Communist Government of Mainland China? Or CNN or MSNBC? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Meanwhile In China, "Residents Forcibly Taken Away After Refusing To Be Quarantined"
    Radio Free Asia (RFA) has tweeted a disturbing video on its Twitter account Tuesday morning detailing how some residents in Kunshan, Jiangsu, a city in southeastern Jiangsu province with Shanghai bordering its eastern border and Suzhou on its west, are forcibly removing people from their homes who refuse to be quarantined.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...a-detail-virus

Electronic tags ready for home quarantine orders
    The government said on Monday that it has 500 electronic wristbands ready to monitor Hong Kong people placed into quarantine in their own homes if they return to the SAR after having spent time in Hubei province.
    https://news.rthk.hk/rthk/en/compone...abChangeable=0

Hong Kong Confirms 2nd Non-Mainland China Coronavirus Death As Hospital Workers Strike, Over 200,000 'Under Observation'
    Hong Kong reports that a 39-year-old man is the first death from coronavirus (2nd non-mainland China death)
    Hong Kong closes more land borders with mainland
    Virus death toll rises to 425 in China (427 if we count two deaths abroad)
    Total number of confirmed cases tops 20,500, 171,329 cases under observation
    2 more cases reported in Germany
    President Xi threatens to punish local authorities if they fail to contain virus
    Xi may delay visit to South Korea amid pressure to restrict travel from China
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ng-kong-closes

On the Origins of the 2019-nCoV Virus, Wuhan, China
    RECOMBINATION technology has been in use in molecular virology since the 1980’s. The structure of the 2019-NCoV virus genome provides a very strong clue on the likely origin of the virus.
    Unlike other related coronaviruses, the 2019-nCoV virus has a unique sequence about 1,378 bp (nucleotide base pairs) long that is not found in related coronaviruses.
    Looking at the phylogenetic tree recently published derived using all the full genome sequence, we see the 2019-nCoV virus does not have clear monophyletic support given the bootstrap value of 75 (Fig 1).
    https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2020/01...s-wuhan-china/

Discovery Of Coronavirus On Doorknob Of Infected Patient Sparks Transmission Concerns
    According to the Global Times, new ways of transmitting the coronavirus have been reported, and virus nucleic acid has been detected outside human bodies, sparking public fears that the virus could be transmitted in unknown and undetected ways. Concerns emerged after scientists found coronavirus nucleic acid on the doorknob of a confirmed Guangzhou-based patient's house, the first case of novel coronavirus detected outside the human body, Guangzhou Daily reported Monday. The finding was confirmed by China's Health Commission, which said on Monday that the coronavirus can survive for five days maximum on smooth surfaces under suitable circumstances.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/dis...ssion-concerns
    yesterday watched a vid on the subject where a verified victim who had recovered still showed a huge viral count in sputum despite not being in distress, not known if the virus present were infectious or not, but zillions of them were present

So when I heard there were cruise ships that were locked down, I sorta figured the travelers were allowed to hang out up top and go to the bars. Nope. They are confined to their rooms.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I saw a story, this morning, that said a major chinese news outlet had reported the death toll as nearly 25,000. Then a short while after that report they lowered it to 300. Censorship?

Harry Chen has some video showing thousands of dead ducks & geese on farms. He suggested they starved for lack of feed deliveries. Or it could have been h1n1. Either way, this could foretell supply chain disruptions and potential famine.

If 1% of their population dies wouldn't that add up to about 10 million souls?

Horee Chit!

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Around 12 million, but at this rate, they may be looking at far more than 1%. I've yet to hear one legitimate report that says they have a handle on the spread. And, since they allowed millions of people to leave on planes for all corners of the world, this thing could prove to be the "everything bubble."

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    As I have said before, I find it strange that all viruses seem to come from China.

Actually that's not quite true. Tons of new diseases pop up, but in other nations like the Congo, SE Asia, etc. But the advantage is that those countries don't do business with most of the western world. China always makes it into the news because of the risk of disease spread because people now travel from china to the west, all the time.

Did you know there is a NEW EBOLA outbreak in the Congo right now? A new strain, but no one cares or is talking about it, because no one goes to or comes from the affected areas? A ton of new bugs are being discovered in third world nations, but they usually happen in rural or hard to get regions, so they are naturally contained. What seems to be the real motivating factor are cultural weirdness (like having all manners of wild exotic birds as pets and having them near your food preparation areas, or just eating weird things or bad hygiene practices in the backwater countryside).

China just has such a huge population and people all over China deal with people who travel to and from there for business purposes. No one notices outbreaks in Patagonia, Africa, or remote regions of Asia.

Page 4 of 103 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast