Page 66 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2054

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I joined PETA (I know, I know,) just because of this. I'm trying to get them to turn their attention to Fauci and his torture of animals. Once they get on a scent, they don't let up. I'm hoping to give them that scent....
    excellent!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I've been in the hospital twice for COVID last year. The first time (real COVID) was no big deal. My blood O2 level never went below 97% and I had no symptoms other than feeling a little tired. About 10 days after I got home from the hospital, my hands, and fingers, kept cramping up and would lock up and be fairly painful. I called my GP and he readmitted me to the hospital where they took my blood sample to see what it showed. They found out that all my electrolytes were almost gone. Magnesium was the lowest. They put me on IV's for Magnesium and gave me all kinds of shots and pills to bring the electrolytes up to where they should be. I spent another week in the hospital and was sent home with some electrolyte meds and I've been good since. The aftereffects really hit hard. I couldn't climb my front steps without getting out of breath (four steps). I was determined to push through that, and today I'm walking about 6-8 miles a day with no problems at all.

What I'm trying to say is that COVID isn't that bad, but the aftereffects can be rather nasty. Just make sure you keep your electrolytes up and you should have no problems.

Or, you may actually have omicron, which is nothing more serious that a very mild flu. If so, you'll have no problems whatsoever.

Good luck and both of you get well quickly.

seems the chicom bioweapon has several lasting effects, one is cramps caused by the electrolyte situation as youve expounded upon and ive experienced first hand, some have a long time to go before the sense of smell returns, in some cases the sense of smell is altered so things smell differently than they did before the chicom bioweapon
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

rumour has it pilot deaths up 1700% after vax mandates

Glenn Beck on Tucker Carlson: US Doctors Were Reviewing Moderna Vaccine In December 2019 Before COVID Hit the US (VIDEO)
    Glenn Beck was on Tucker Carlson’s show on Wednesday night and he discussed the many actions taken by Dr. Fauci and friends before the China coronavirus (COVID-19) hit the US in early 2020.
    Beck mentioned that Dr. Ralph Baric reviewed Moderna and Dr. Fauci’s coronavirus vaccine in 2019. Something we reported early this year in February.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-hit-us-video/

WHOOT, THERE IT IS – Anthony Fauci Says, “We Are Prepared to Start Delivering Variant Specific Booster Vaccines”
    If you have purchased your ticket to ride the Ronacoaster, Dr. Anthony Fauci now delivers the statement all ticket-holders were waiting for. Ronacoaster 2.0 is under construction. Notice how Fauci uses the word “we”, and even quantifies the term “we” by saying himself “and the pharmaceutical companies”, are prepared to start delivering variant specific vaccines as soon as the political scientists call for them
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ster-vaccines/

VAERS COVID Vaccine Data Show Surge in Reports of Serious Injuries, as 5-Year-Olds Start Getting Shots
    The data included a total of 18,461 reports of deaths — an increase of 383 over the previous week, and 135,400 reports of serious injuries, including deaths, during the same time period — up 7,943 compared with the previous week.
    Excluding “foreign reports” to VAERS, 643,957 adverse events, including 8,456 deaths and 53,780 serious injuries, were reported in the U.S. between Dec. 14, 2020, and Nov. 5, 2021.
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...getting-shots/

“Sometimes You’ve Got to do Things That Are Unpopular That Clearly Supersede Individual Choices” – Fauci on How to Deal with the Unvaxxed (VIDEO)
    “I would prefer, and we all would prefer that people would be voluntarily getting vaccinated, but if they’re not gonna do that, sometimes you’ve got to do things that are unpopular, but that clearly supersede individual choices for the communal good,” said Fauci.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nvaxxed-video/

Emperor Biden Promises To Kill Bipartisan Bill Trying To Stop Him After Demanding More Bipartisanship In DC
    Well, Joe finally did it, he got the unity he called for just not the way he hoped. Senate Republicans and Democrats are joining together to terminate his coronavirus vaccine mandate.
    Currently, Senator Jon Tester (D-MT) and Joe Manchin (D-WV) are expected to join Republican to terminate the OSHA mandate, it has also been reported that more Democrats may join as well.
    https://newsthud.com/emperor-biden-p...sanship-in-dc/

Two Senate Dems Join Every Republican, Vote to OVERTURN Biden’s Vaccine Mandate for Businesses
    On Wednesday night, the US Senate voted to overturn Joe Biden’s Covid-19 vaccine mandate for private businesses with 100 or more employees.
    The resolution was first introduced by Sen. Mike Braun (R-IN) and needed just a simple majority to make it through the Upper House.
    Two Democrats, Sen. John Tester (MT) and Sen. Joe Manchin (WV), sided with every single Republican, allowing the measure to narrowly pass with a final vote of 52-48.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...te-businesses/

FDA Now Saying They Need 75 Yrs To Release Pfizer’s COVID Vaccine Data…Should Americans Forced To Take The Jab Be Outraged?
    Although it took only 108 days for the FDA to (supposedly) do a thorough review of the Pfizer vaccine before granting emergency use authorization, they have requested 75 years to review and release all the data to the public.
    https://100percentfedup.com/fda-now-...b-be-outraged/

NY Supreme Court Crushes Bill de Blasio’s Unconstitutional Vaccine Diktat
    “Mayor Bill de Blasio’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for New York City employees, including the NYPD, has been blocked by a Manhattan court,” Newsweek reported.
    “On Tuesday, Judge Frank P. Nervo in the Supreme Court of New York gave notice that the mandate was suspended, pending a hearing scheduled for December 14,” the report noted
    https://newspunch.com/ny-supreme-cou...accine-diktat/

In the UK 300,000 Are Suddenly Facing Heart Problems Which Two ‘Doctors’ Claim Is Due to Pandemic Stress (No Mention of the Vaccine)
    Up to 300,000 people in the UK are facing heart-related illnesses due to post-pandemic stress disorder (PPSD), two London physicians have warned.
    This could result in a 4.5 per cent rise in cardiovascular cases nationally because of the effects of PPSD, with those aged between 30 to 45 most at-risk, they claim.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ntion-vaccine/

NY Judge Says 11 Year Old Must Have Covid Jab Despite Father’s Objections
    RT reports: Monroe County Supreme Court Justice Richard Dollinger ruled against the father, Donald Figer, in a decision last week, saying his daughter Jeannie may be immunized against his wishes at the direction of her mother, who he divorced in 2012. Though the court described Figer as “an accomplished scientist and professor” at a local college, it rejected his concerns about the vaccines outright, insisting that it was not reasonable to expect certainty about their safety or effectiveness.
    https://newspunch.com/ny-judge-says-...rs-objections/

Vaccine Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS): ‘We should anticipate seeing this immune erosion more widely’…
    'If immune erosion occurs after two doses and just a few months, how can we exclude the possibility that effects of an untested "booster" will not erode more rapidly and to a greater extent?'
    https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...n-more-widely/

Bill Gates Predicts the Date the Pandemic Will Suddenly End
    “It might be foolish to make another prediction, but I think the acute phase of the pandemic will come to a close sometime in 2022,” the billionaire wrote on his blog.
    In a couple years, my hope is that the only time you will really have to think about the virus is when you get your joint Covid and flu vaccine every fall.
    https://newspunch.com/bill-gates-pre...-suddenly-end/

wondered when theyd no longer be able to hide all the ade

Vaccine Enhanced Infection (VEI) confirmed in Israel…
    If you were infected and recovered your risk of a severe outcome, if you got infected, was 0.18% under 39, 1.1% if 40-59 and 7.8% if you were over 60. This doesn't sound very good for the old people, does it?
    Ah, but if you were vaccinated and boosted (best case, right?) what were the odds if you got infected?
    0.1% if under 39 (too few events for good statistical power; there was only one), 0.6% if 40-59 (looks pretty good) but 6.2% if over 60. In other words even if boosted the infection rate that went sour on you if you're old means the jabs are basically worthless compared against prior infection.
    And if just vaccinated but not boosted? Comparatively you're ****ed, right? Or are you?
    Uh, for 16-39 your risk there was 0.05% (!!!), for 40-59 it was 0.6% (!!) and for 60+ it was 8.1%.
    In other words among infections that matter being boosted had negative or no efficiency when it comes to severe outcomes for everyone under 60!
    What if you got jabbed after being infected? This is data I've been looking for, and while the data points are thin and thus I'm not happy with the lack of statistical power, well, read it for yourself. Under 40 the risk of severe reinfection was 0.2%, from 40-59 it was 2.4% and for 60+ it was a stunning 10%.
    IN OTHER WORDS BEING JABBED AFTER RECOVERING INCREASES YOUR RISK OF A SEVERE OUTCOME.
    For the other way around, where you got jabbed and then got infected, there were too few events except in one cohort, 60+, to draw good conclusions as there were lots of zeros -- but small infection counts. However, the news there isn't good either in that in the 60+ cohort the severe risk if you got infected was 12.5% (!!!)

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=244442

and more from September 2020

Abstract
    Antibody-based drugs and vaccines against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) are being expedited through preclinical and clinical development. Data from the study of SARS-CoV and other respiratory viruses suggest that anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies could exacerbate COVID-19 through antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). Previous respiratory syncytial virus and dengue virus vaccine studies revealed human clinical safety risks related to ADE, resulting in failed vaccine trials. Here, we describe key ADE mechanisms and discuss mitigation strategies for SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and therapies in development. We also outline recently published data to evaluate the risks and opportunities for antibody-based protection against SARS-CoV-2.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-00789-5

Smoking gun: Lord Fauci states PCR test has fatal flaw; confession from the “beloved” expert of experts…
    Each “cycle” of the test is a quantum leap in amplification and magnification of the test specimen taken from the patient.
    Too many cycles, and the test will turn up all sorts of irrelevant material that will be wrongly interpreted as relevant.
    That’s called a false positive.
    What Fauci failed to say on the video is: the FDA, which authorizes the test for public use, recommends the test should be run up to 40 cycles. Not 35.
    Therefore, all labs in the US following the FDA guideline are knowingly or unknowingly participating in fraud. Fraud on a monstrous level, because…
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021...eloved-expert/

Flashback: Jane Fonda Calls COVID-19 “God’s Gift to the Left”…
    We are people who can help determine which way humanity goes. What a great gift, what a tremendous opportunity, we’re just so lucky, we just have to use it with every ounce of intelligence and courage and wherewithal we have,” Fonda said in a video published online.
    The many millions of Americans grieving lost relatives, lost businesses, and lost jobs feel less fortunate than quintessential limousine leftist Hanoi Jane.
    I just think COVID is God’s gift to the left,” Fonda continued.
    https://moonbattery.com/jane-fonda-c...t-to-the-left/

Don’t Trust Doctors
    Seriously. They’re the auto mechanics of the human body. They tend to possess a highly-specific knowledge base which includes literally nothing about science, politics, economics, statistics, or logic. Yes, you can trust them to identify a problematic mole, tell you to lose weight, patch up the damage, and cut out things that shouldn’t be there, but that doesn’t mean they know anything at all about epidemiology, adverse vaccine effects, or the financialization of science.
    https://voxday.net/2021/12/09/dont-trust-doctors/

Pfizer CEO says fourth Covid vaccine doses may be needed sooner than expected due to omicron
    “When we see real-world data, will determine if the omicron is well covered by the third dose and for how long,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla told CNBC.
    “And the second point, I think we will need a fourth dose,” Bourla said.
    The Pfizer CEO originally expected a fourth dose 12 months after the third, but he told CNBC it might be needed faster than that.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/08/omic...-expected.html
    CACH$NG!!!!

NIH says it has no documents available pertaining to removal of 'gain-of-function' definition
    The official definition of 'gain-of-function' research was removed from the NIH's website in mid-October
    According to the report, the definition was deleted in mid-October. The outlet received a response for a Freedom of Information Act request it had filed with the agency, informing them that the NIH "does not have documentation" pertaining to the deletion.
    Several years ago, the Department of Health and Human Services published a document providing ways in which to deal with research that involved "enhanced potential pandemic pathogens" – different language for gain of function research. The document defined the pathogens as both highly transmissible and likely to cause serious sickness or death to people.
    The general, scientific rational for such research is to better understand how pathogens spread.
    Documents released to lawmakers in October showed that the agency funded gain of function research in China that included enhancing the pathogenicity of a modified bat coronavirus, through the EcoHealth Alliance.
    NIH director Dr. Francis Collins said in May that the agency has never approved any grant that would support gain-of-function research in viruses that would have increased transmissibility or lethality for humans.
    He later argued that the research that was conducted by his agency did not meet the specific definition of gain-of-function laid out in the framework of the question.

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...-gain-function

new cdc definition of fully vaxd in 3 2 1
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 12-09-2021 at 05:53 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Not pushing anyone to get something that they don't want, for any reason. Just want to share that my mother who until Tuesday Dec, 7, 2021 was living in an assisted facility, got COVID-19 thanks to a care giver that seemingly didn't care. Two other residents on her floor were also infected. Visited her in the hospital today. She is 93 plus and has had both jabs of the Pfizer vaccine earlier this year and is doing fine. Although her blood oxygen level is low, she is responding to oxygen therapy as well as a couple of drugs that the democrats hate hearing that they are effective.

For what it's worth, I am guessing that without the vaccine she would be dead now. My daughter came home expecting to be going to a funeral but thanks to come controversial meds, that doesn't look like it is going to happen any time soon thanks to the "Great Pandemic". And because of my mother so far surviving that which kills many "old" people, my daughter and I both treated ourselves to a booster.

I do have to add that my daughter was on the team that investigated the tests that Pfizer ran, and verified that what Pfizer wanted to publish was accurate and had proper clinical process to back it up. Nice having someone on the inside that was not controlled by either the pharma company nor the feds who want to subjugate us.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Not pushing anyone to get something that they don't want, for any reason. Just want to share that my mother who until Tuesday Dec, 7, 2021 was living in an assisted facility, got COVID-19 thanks to a care giver that seemingly didn't care. Two other residents on her floor were also infected. Visited her in the hospital today. She is 93 plus and has had both jabs of the Pfizer vaccine earlier this year and is doing fine. Although her blood oxygen level is low, she is responding to oxygen therapy as well as a couple of drugs that the democrats hate hearing that they are effective.

For what it's worth, I am guessing that without the vaccine she would be dead now. My daughter came home expecting to be going to a funeral but thanks to come controversial meds, that doesn't look like it is going to happen any time soon thanks to the "Great Pandemic". And because of my mother so far surviving that which kills many "old" people, my daughter and I both treated ourselves to a booster.

I do have to add that my daughter was on the team that investigated the tests that Pfizer ran, and verified that what Pfizer wanted to publish was accurate and had proper clinical process to back it up. Nice having someone on the inside that was not controlled by either the pharma company nor the feds who want to subjugate us.
    I have to ask why they want 55 years to release the documentation and have total immunity from any lawsuits for any undesired results. Robert F. Kennedy jrs book is a must read

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I have to ask why they want 55 years to release the documentation and have total immunity from any lawsuits for any undesired results. Robert F. Kennedy jrs book is a must read
    Totally agree. I could not believe it when I heard about the 55 year hold. Either pure stupid or they hid something from the outside investigators.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Totally agree. I could not believe it when I heard about the 55 year hold. Either pure stupid or they hid something from the outside investigators.
    Commucrats are not stupid.

As with everything they do, they are hiding something.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

MIRACLE RECOVERY! TX Deputy Jason Jones Comes Out of Coma After Weeks in Hospital — Tells His Wife “I Love You!”
    In mid-November, we reported on a Texas deputy and father of 6, Jason Jones, who is hospitalized with Covid and on a ventilator. His wife, Erin, has been fighting the hospital in court for the right to have an outside doctor treat him with Ivermectin. That outside doctor happens to be Dr. Mary Bowden, who we reported had her admitting privileges revoked from a Houston hospital. Her crime? Spreading “disinformation” about Ivermectin even though she’s treated hundreds of patients successfully with the medication. Strange that the hospital took this action right after Dr. Bowden testified on Mr. Jones’ behalf.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lls-wife-love/

Most reported U.S. Omicron cases have hit the fully vaccinated - CDC
    (Reuters) - Most of the 43 COVID-19 cases caused by the Omicron variant identified in the United States so far were in people who were fully vaccinated, and a third of them had received a booster dose, according to a U.S. report published on Friday.
    https://news.yahoo.com/most-reported...182642515.html

THE BIG LIE: The ‘Powers That Be’ Overcount COVID Deaths and Undercount Vaccine Deaths – All for Money and Power
    When the powers that be wanted to scare America into COVID submission, they counted every related death as a COVID death whether COVID was the cause or not. Now with the vaccine, the powers that be want Americans to feel safe taking the vaccine, so they don’t count a death related to the vaccine unless someone dies two weeks or more after taking the vaccine.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-money-power/

Make-A-Wish Foundation denies wish to 4-year old because he’s unvaxxed…
    https://twitter.com/ScottLoBaido/sta...76030314385410

They've now killed close to TWICE as many kids from the vaccine as have died from COVID
    However, if these deaths are anything like adult deaths, these are kids who died with COVID, not from COVID. The actual number who died from COVID is likely a lot smaller. But we’ll be generous and say that all 757 kids died from COVID just for the sake of our argument (since we don’t want to be attacked by the “pro-vaxers”).
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/w...se-to-twice-as

American Heart Association promotes research downplaying COVID vaccine heart risk to youth
    Study acknowledges about one in five patients was admitted to intensive care, but none died and hospitalization was short.
    https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...-covid-vaccine

New Pfizer Board Member Held Top Roles at Facebook & Gates Foundation
    Dr. Susan Desmond-Hellmann, who currently serves on Pfizer Inc.’s board of directors, was previously the Lead Independent Director at Facebook, which has frequently censored user content related to the coronavirus outbreak and vaccines. She was also CEO of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation from 2014-2020.
    https://thenewamerican.com/new-pfize...es-foundation/
    good for her!

Registered Nurse Suffers Pericarditis from Pfizer Shot – Put in Hospital Section for Vaccine Injured as She was 7th Patient Admitted That Day for Heart Issues Following COVID Shots
    Stallone Edmonds Tepania is a 33-year-old registered nurse and mother of 3 in New Zealand.
    She recently went public on social media to share her story of being diagnosed with pericarditis, inflammation of the sac around the heart, after being injected with a second dose of a COVID-19 shot.
    She doesn’t mention the manufacturer of the shot, but the government of New Zealand’s pamphlet on “COVID-19 Vaccine” only mentions Pfizer, and no other brand. (Source.)
    While these tragic stories of people being injured, especially with heart issues, following COVID shots are all too common these days, what is remarkable about Stallone’s story is what she learned after being admitted to the hospital, and realizing that these vaccine injuries are not rare at all.
    She states that she was actually placed in a section of the hospital that was treating vaccine injuries, and that she was the 7th person admitted that day suffering a heart problem following a Pfizer shot.
    The nurse allegedly told her that they were not allowed to talk about these vaccine injuries. But they are certainly not rare.
    Stallone was given strict instructions to not do anything strenuous to cause her heart rate to go up. This is why we are seeing so many athletes collapse in sporting events.
    She was told that about one out of 10 people admitted to the hospital with these COVID-19 vaccine-caused damaged hearts were not surviving. They are dying from cardiac arrest.
    https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/12/09...g-covid-shots/

COVID Investigator Removed from WHO Team After China Ties Revealed
    Marion Koopmans, a member of the World Health Organization’s (WHO) first team investigating the origins of the COVID-19 pandemic, appears to have been removed from the group’s new “effort” to uncover the truth about the virus following reporting by the National Pulse revealing her long ties to the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
    https://thenewamerican.com/covid-inv...ties-revealed/

Navy destroyer second-in-command relieved of duty over refusal to get vaccinated or tested for COVID-19
    Navy officials told Fox News that the reason Kins was relieved was due to his refusal to get tested since he was unvaccinated, not simply because he is unvaccinated.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/navy-dest...021932281.html

Denver Broncos wide receiver found dead in his home of “medical issue”, aged 33. Zero curiosity about said medical issue because EVERYONE KNOWS THE DEATHJAB KILLED HIM.
    https://www.barnhardt.biz/2021/12/10...ab-killed-him/

ANOTHER Football Player Keels Over Mid-Game Due to Chest Pains
    Professional footballer Piotr Zielinski has become the latest athlete to stop mid-game and keel over with chest pains and breathing problems.
    https://newspunch.com/another-footba...o-chest-pains/

Another One… Manchester United Player Stops Play, Leaves Game Early with Reported Chest Pains
    Manchester United player Victor Lindelof left the pitch early today with breathing difficulties during Saturday’s 1-0 win over Norwich.
    Lindelof is the latest of dozens of European athletes in peak form who have suffered chest pains or cardiac arrests this year after receiving the controversial COVID vaccines.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...d-chest-pains/

Unvaccinated should be forced into Covid lockdown, one in three people believe
    A survey by ORB found significant public support for applying harsher measures to those who have not been jabbed, in a finding one researcher suggested stemmed from the unvaccinated being wrongly "blamed and 'othered'".
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/unvaccina...124647150.html

New Zealand PM Unveils Initiative To Fund Journalists Who Write Government Propaganda
    Radical New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has announced that taxpayer funds will be set aside for journalists who agree to write pre-approved propaganda given to them by the government.
    https://newspunch.com/new-zealand-pm...nt-propaganda/

Dr. Fauci: Americans Will “Just Have to Deal with” Yearly Booster Shots if They Become Necessary
    Meanwhile, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla is on CNBC pushing a fourth shot.
    Albert Bourla told CNBC on Thursday that his company is conducting studies on the Omicron variant and so far the results show a third jab is effective at fighting the new variant.
    However, Bourla is already gearing up for a fourth jab – another booster for people and a booster for his company’s stock price.
    “When we see real-world data, will determine if the omicron is well covered by the third dose and for how long,” Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla told CNBC’s Squawk Box.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...cessary-video/
    CHACH$NG!!!

UK Reports First Death With Omicron Variant As BoJo Sees "Tidal Wave" Of Infections By Christmas
    "So I think the idea that this is somehow a milder version of the virus, I think that's something we need to set on one side and just recognise the sheer pace at which it accelerates through the population. So the best thing we can do is all get our boosters."
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/u...ions-christmas

Mandatory Vax to Fly Remains a Jet Bridge Too Far for Biden White House
    But for Americans flying domestically, the only expectation is to wear a mask and not get belligerently drunk—and even those edicts have achieved mixed results. Now, with nationwide cases climbing steadily ahead of anticipated winter surges and amidst the spread of the Omicron variant, public health experts who have been advising the administration are growing frustrated with the White House’s continued position that domestic vaccination requirements for air travel aren’t
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/mandatory...094310143.html

She was vaccinated but got COVID. Millions face waning immunity, booster confusion
    “I’ve gone this whole time without getting it,” she said, admitting that she’d let her guard down, not wearing a mask, thinking the vaccine had her fully covered. “It seems crazy to me. I knew I was vaccinated, but I also didn’t get my booster.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/data-sugg...110016709.html

PURE EVIL: Jen Psaki and Biden Admin Defend Forcing Kindergarteners to Sit Outside in 40 Degree Weather Alone on Buckets to Eat Lunch
    A video posted was posted to Twitter earlier in the week revealing the miserable scene outside of Capitol Hill Elementary School in Portland, Oregon. The elementary school students were filmed eating lunch outside, sitting on buckets, away from friends in 40-degree temperatures, presumably as part of the school’s COVID-19 mitigation polic
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ets-eat-lunch/
    pretty low even for a sak of pus

New Zealand Man Vaccinated Up To 10 Times In The Same Day
    It’s believed that the man was paid to get the shots under the names of other people who wanted to enjoy the privileges granted to vaccinated people but didn’t want to get the shots, the New Zealand news outlet Stuff reported.
    https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/hea...nes-in-one-day

INTERVIEW WITH NURSES- WHAT THEY ARE WITNESSING & BABIES BORN SENT STRAIGHT TO EMERGENCY
    I Interview 3 Nurses About What They Have Witnessed The Past 20 months & Their Thoughts On The Strange New Children's Stroke Propaganda. These 3 nurses do not know each other and all work(ed) at separate hospitals in BC, Canada.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/wGUQM...andomize=false

Another Study Finds That Natural Immunity Protects Better Against Infection Than Pfizer Vaccine
    At the end of August, a study was published showing that natural immunity provides much better protection against infection than the Pfizer vaccine. It was described by UCL’s Francois Balloux as “a bit of a bombshell”.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/a...pfizer-vaccine

Dem governor declares COVID-19 emergency ‘over,’ says it’s ‘their own darn fault’ if unvaccinated get sick
    "Everybody had more than enough opportunity to get vaccinated," Polis told Colorado Public Radio on Friday. "Hopefully it's been at your pharmacy, your grocery store, a bus near you, [or at] big events. At this point, if you haven't been vaccinated, it's really your own darn fault."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/dem-gover...213331865.html

Rand Paul: Vaccine Zealots "Won't Be Happy Until They Get Your Newborn"
    Appearing on Hannity Friday night, Senator Rand Paul noted that COVID vaccine pushers are becoming more militant in their demands and efforts to force as many people as possible to take jabs.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/r...t-your-newborn
    the faucists/branch covidians wont stop

Viganò: Considerations on the Great Reset and the New World Order
    The pandemic emergency has made particularly evident the contradictions and illogicalities of measures nominally intended to limit contagion – lockdowns, curfews, closures of commercial activities, limitations of public services and classes, suspension of citizens’ rights – but which are disavowed daily by conflicting voices, by clear evidence of ineffectiveness, by contradictions on the part of the same health authorities. There is no need to list the measures that almost all the governments of the world have taken without achieving the promised results. If we limit ourselves to the presumed advantages that the experimental gene serum should have brought to the community – above all immunity to the virus and renewed freedom of movement – we discover that an Oxford University study published in The Lancet stated that the viral load of those vaccinated with a double dose is 251 times greater than the first strains of the virus, despite the proclamations of world leaders, starting with the Italian Prime Minister Mario Draghi, according to whom “whoever gets vaccinated lives, whoever does not get the vaccine dies.” The side effects of the gene serum, cleverly disguised or deliberately not registered by the national health authorities, seem to confirm the danger of taking the vaccine and the disturbing unknowns for the health of citizens, which we will soon have to face.
    https://lesnows.home.blog/2021/12/10...w-world-order/

Japan Places Myocarditis Warning on 'Vaccines' - Requires Informed Consent
    Japan is now labeling Covid “vaccines” to warn of dangerous and potentially deadly side effects such as myocarditis. In addition, the country is reaffirming its commitment to adverse event reporting requirements to ensure all possible side effects are documented.
    https://rairfoundation.com/alert-jap...ormed-consent/

China Creates "Humanized Pigs" To Be Used In COVID Research
    In the years before COVID, the most visible testament to how far Beijing was willing to push its scientists past the bounds of what the international community deemed "acceptable" was its gene-editing prowess. A few years ago, one Chinese scientist shocked the world, and even wound up imprisoned in his home country for making the CCP look bad, when he unveiled the world's first gene-edited human babies. The twin girls had their genetic material altered in utero to make them immune to their father's HIV infection.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...covid-research

China’s HIV Cases Reach 1 Million With Prevalence Among Youth: Study
    HIV and AIDS remain a major public health problem and cause of death in China, with more than a million people reportedly having HIV at the end of 2020, according to a recent report.
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinas...y_4145788.html
    you may recall that before they scared the two indian scientists into taking back their findings, these scientists mentioned finding hiv as well as tb genes in the fauci/chicom bioweapon

AUSTRALIAN PM REFERS TO THE AUSSIE PEOPLE AS SHEEP
    Most disturbingly his reference is to: "Getting the sheep through the gate and into the run"
    The "run" is the kill run of an abattoir floor, where animals go through the gate from their holding pens to get their throats slit …
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/lGOy1...andomize=false

RFK Jr’s Heroic Resistance to the CIA’s Continuing Covid Coup D’état
    He is not pulling his punches with language as he accuses the political-intelligence-media-money-medical-corporate-pharmaceutical conspirators of executing “the controlled demolition of American constitutional democracy.”
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...id-coup-detat/

Glenn Beck Reveals NIH And Moderna Worked On mRNA Vaxx Together PRIOR To Pandemic Outbreak
    Glenn Beck then discussed an over 500-page document by Moderna that indicated a private agreement on page 104 by saying, “mRNA coronavirus vaccine candidates developed and jointly owned by NIAID and Moderna.”
    https://100percentfedup.com/bombshel...fore-pandemic/
    just a reminder

Hospitals back down so purebloods don’t quit…
    After a judge halted a Biden administration mandate for healthcare workers to get vaccinated, employers including HCA and Tenet have removed the requirement
    https://archive.fo/Wjsyb#selection-3935.0-3935.156

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    the giver of a mean gift (in this case those who sell the vax as something good) have a special place in gods heart, they might even rate a cell next to hitler and stalin
    Don't forget Mao, Mengele, Castro, and, in the future, Biden, obama, the Clintons, Soros, the Coumos, Newsome, and most of the current Commucrats in office.

Come to think of it, Hell is gonna be a rather crowded place.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

this one deserves a post all its own

Pregnancy Related AESIs PTs; Amniotic cavity infection; Caesarean section; Congenital anomaly; Death neonatal; Eclampsia; Foetal distress syndrome; Low birth weight baby; Maternal exposure during pregnancy; Placenta praevia; Pre-eclampsia; Premature labor; Stillbirth; Uterine rupture; Vasa praevia.

Cerebrovascular venous and sinus thrombosis

Convulsions (SMQ) (Broad and Narrow) OR Demyelination (SMQ) (Broad and Narrow) OR PTs Ataxia; Cataplexy; Encephalopathy; Fibromyalgia; Intracranial pressure increased; Meningitis; Meningitis aseptic; Narcolepsy.

Embolism and thrombosis (HLGT) (Primary Path), excluding PTs reviewed as Stroke AESIs, OR PTs Deep vein thrombosis; Disseminated intravascular coagulation ;Embolism; Embolism venous; Pulmonary embolism.

Musculoskeletal AESIs : PTs Arthralgia; Arthritis; Arthritis bacterial Chronic fatigue syndrome; Polyarthritis; Polyneuropathy; Post viral fatigue syndrome; Rheumatoid arthritis.
    https://www.scribd.com/document/5438...021#from_embed

they know what the vax does to its victims

faucism is that faith whose adherents believe a dangerous parasite has good intentions

speaking of faucism

Fauci Says His Handling of Covid is Backfiring with More Deaths in 2021 than 2020 Due to 60 Million People Who Refuse to be Vaccinated
    “We’re dealing with Delta. We didn’t have Delta a year ago,” Fauci said. “Superimposed upon that, if we had optimally implemented a vaccine program, those numbers would have been down.”
    Fauci continued lying, “We have up to 60 million people in this country who are eligible to be vaccinated, who have not gotten vaccinated. We’ve gotta do better than that if we want to get this thing over with.”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...cinated-video/
    and by "this thing over with" i presume he means placing at risk those 60 million Americans who still have pure blood

Biden to Travel to Tornado-Ravaged Kentucky on Wednesday… Will Have His Team Set Up Covid Booster Shot Sites
    Biden is planning to set up sites for booster shots in Kentucky.
    Because that’s what important.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-sites-video/
    never let a good crisis go to waste

“Reprehensible and Reckless:” Noted Cardiologist Blasts the FDA For Downplaying Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis and Approving Experimental Jab For Children – Says An “Extraordinary Number” of Young People Will End Up With “PERMANENT Heart Damage”
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mber-young-pe/

Brazilian President Blasts Vaccine Passports, Says ‘He’d Rather Die Than Lose His Freedom’
    Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro, who is currenly fighting hard to prevent the discriminatory measure being mandated on a federal level in his country, has compared vaccine passports to dog leashes.
    https://newspunch.com/brazilian-pres...e-his-freedom/

Rand Paul: COVID Mandates Are About ‘Conditioning Americans To Submit to the New World Order’
    Speaking with Dan Bongino, Paul responded to comments made last week by Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer who compared “anti-vaxxers here in this chamber” to “flat earthers” hundreds of years ago.
    “Schumer left out one thing, when they were denying that the Earth went around the sun. It was the government denying that and it was an independent scientist trying to set them straight,” Senator Paul pointed out.
    https://newspunch.com/rand-paul-covi...w-world-order/

Media: 'Hardcore Vaccine Refuseniks' May Need To Be 'Deradicalized' Like 'Terrorists' And 'Punished'
    The UK media is running reports citing "experts" insisting that "hardcore vaccine refuseniks" may need to be "deradicalized" like "terrorists," "punished" and subjected to vaccine mandates.
    http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62734

Virginia hospital found in contempt of court for denying patient prescribed round of Ivermectin
    A drawn out court battle became the reality of one family who wanted to try Ivermectin on their ailing mother
    https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...escribed-round

Julian Assange Suffers Stroke; Father Says He Was Vaxxed In Prison
    Julian Assange's wife revealed over the weekend that he suffered a stroke during an appeal hearing on October 27th in Belmarsh Prison.
    http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62735

America’s Frontline Doctor Explains Why COVID Shot Spike Proteins Are So Dangerous
    Dr. Bill Smith of America’s Frontline Doctors joins me again for a 2 hour information dump on spike proteins in the COVID shots. This information is vital to understanding how these shots are deadly and how they are effecting those that actually get the real doses in this worldwide experiment. Keep in mind that in the US, there is no fully approved COVID mRNA shot.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/am...ngerous-video/

Baby of ‘fully vaccinated’ mom dies after born bleeding from mouth, nose: VAERS report
    A two-year-old’s death which was then scrubbed from the website, a neonate’s hemorrhaging death, and an eight-year-old’s heart attack were among recent VAERS reports
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ba...-vaers-report/

Israeli Health Official Tells Public to Prepare For Endless Boosters: 'We Will Need to Take The 4th Shot, The 5th Shot, The 6th Shot And The 7th'
    "As long as the pandemic continues in places like Africa, where only few are vaccinated, new variants of COVID-19 will develop and the need to protect against them with vaccines, will continue," he said.
    http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62732
    the faucists will come to the conclusion the only answer is a 24/7 vax infusion

Twitter Expands List of Factually True Statements They'll Ban You For Stating
    Twitter under newly appointed CEO Parag Agrawal has expanded its list of factually true statements they'll ban you for stating to include the claim that vaccinated people can "spread" covid.
    http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62736

Turns out Merck’s new “miracle” Covid drug could mutate healthy human DNA and give you cancer…
    https://twitter.com/cabot_phillips/s...70516750364674

UK Government Refuses to Reveal Details About ‘First Omicron Death’
    Professor says it’s likely because the patient primarily died with Omicron and not from it.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-omicron-death

USPS Colluding With The FDA To Hold Packages Cont
    Attorney Aaron Siri of Siri & Glimstad LLP, who Red Voice Media has mentioned several times in the past for his work on fighting unconstitutional vaccination mandates, recently posted a letter from the Food and Drug Administration to a redacted person announcing that a package containing Ivermectin would be held from delivery.
    https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...ng-ivermectin/
    hmmmmm, well usps did help steal the election so anythings possible

Rand Paul: Fauci’s Knee-Jerk Reaction to Everything Is to Take Away Your Liberty’
    “[M]ost of the restrictions on our liberties, they’re not based on science — they are based on whims,” Fauci told host John Catsimatidis of the Biden administration. “They are based on basically Fauci’s impulse to authoritarianism, is what I call it. His gut reaction, his immediate knee-jerk reaction to everything, is to take away your liberty. I mean, look, all they had to hear was a snip of this new [COVID] variant from South Africa, and they are freaking out with all the new things they’re going to require you to do.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...-your-liberty/
    for the first time in human not just US history people are dumb enough to think locking the healthy in with the sick and forcing dna editing shots manufactured by the company that got the biggest criminal fine in US history are good ideas

Amtrak Suspends Vaccine Mandate Days After Shutting Down Routes Over Staff Shortages
    Amtrak has suspended their vaccine mandate just days after the railroad service began cutting services due to vaccine related staffing shortages, according to Reuters' David Shepardson.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...taff-shortages

Air Force discharges 27 for refusal to get COVID vaccine
    She said all of them were in their first term of enlistment, so they were younger, lower-ranking personnel. And while the Air Force does not disclose what type of discharge a service member gets, legislation working its way through Congress limits the military to giving troops in vaccine refusal cases an honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/air-force...222550895.html

Kroger to Cut COVID Benefits for Unvaxxed Staff, Add Monthly Health-Care Surcharge
    Unvaccinated managers and nonunion employees will also face a $50 monthly surcharge added to their company health-care plans. The move is part of the company’s efforts to encourage employees to get vaccinated in light of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s requirement, which mandates companies with 100 employees or more to make sure staffers are inoculated against COVID by Jan. 4 or otherwise have them tested weekly.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/kroger...care-surcharge

‘Fact Checkers’ Try To Defang Glenn Beck Report About Moderna
    In 2020, NIH scientists collaborated with Moderna to design and test the COVID-19 vaccine that Moderna manufactures and sells, known as mRNA-1273, Rohrbaugh said. The collaboration evolved from one originally focused on the development and testing of mRNA vaccines to combat the zoonotic virus Nipah and MERS, a coronavirus related to SARS and SARS-CoV-2.
    The 2015 agreement that Beck appears to be citing in his video was between the NIAID and Moderna. It was an agreement to exchange confidential information to allow the parties to explore possible interest in collaborating, according to the NIH.
    https://newsthud.com/fact-checkers-t...about-moderna/
    not so much fact checkers as fact deniers

Another Study Finds That Natural Immunity Protects Better Against Infection Than Pfizer Vaccine
    Subsequent studies have compared natural and vaccine-induced immunity at the cellular level. One found that infection-induced antibodies “exhibited superior stability and cross-variant neutralisation breadth” than vaccine-induced antibodies, suggesting that people who’d already been infected had better immunity against the then-novel Delta variant.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/a...pfizer-vaccine

They are mocking the people who believe the false narrative
    Do you really think it is a coincidence that delta+omicron=”media control”? No way. They are having fun at your expense. Come on people, wake up.
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...lse-narrative/

Athletes Collapsing Worldwide: Bioweapon Sends Top Athletes Into Cardiac Arrest
    Around the world, athletes in their teens and early twenties, at the absolute peak of physical conditioning, are collapsing and even dropping dead. In the last couple months five European professional soccer players have had on-field health crises. A sports cardiologist told the Daily Mail last week that all these heart problems are a “coincidence.” All we’ll say is, it’s one of the longest lists of coincidences we’ve ever seen.
    Dr. Jane Ruby joins us to discuss.
    https://rumble.com/vqpsqw-athletes-c...rdiac-arr.html

French Professional Soccer Player Leaves Game Early with Reported Chest Pain – Third Top Player to Experience Severe Chest Pain This Weekend
    French professional footballer Martin Terrier, who plays as second striker for Ligue 1 club Rennes, left the pitch on Sunday during the match against Nice after experiencing chest pain.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-pain-weekend/

The Lancet Scolds Those Claiming "Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated"
    There is increasing evidence that vaccinated individuals continue to have a relevant role in transmission. In Massachusetts, USA, a total of 469 new COVID-19 cases were detected during various events in July, 2021, and 346 (74%) of these cases were in people who were fully or partly vaccinated, 274 (79%) of whom were symptomatic. Cycle threshold values were similarly low between people who were fully vaccinated (median 22·8) and people who were unvaccinated, not fully vaccinated, or whose vaccination status was unknown (median 21·5), indicating a high viral load even among people who were fully vaccinated.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/l...c-unvaccinated

“One Of Those ‘A-Ha!’ Moments” — Dr. Zelenko On How He Developed His Z-Stack Approach
    Medical hero Dr. Vladimir Zelenko was an early advocate for the use of hydroxychloroquine to fight COVID.
    For his efforts, he was banned from Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube and vilified by the Democrat Media.
    But Dr. Zelenko didn’t stop.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ko-aha-moment/

Vatican court judge slams Gates & Soros for using Covid to impose ‘total control’
    The Covid-19 pandemic has sparked “chaos” and “turmoil” stemming not only from the “lacking knowledge” about the transmissibility and danger of the virus itself, but from the will of the super-rich to “snatch an opportunity to bring people in line,” Gerhard Ludwig Mueller said in an interview with Austria’s St. Boniface Institute last week. He is a high-ranking judge at the Vatican court.
    https://www.rt.com/news/543138-gates...ontrol-bishop/

WHO Whistleblower: ‘We’re Living in a Pandemic of LIES – Bill Gates Is in Charge’
    Freewestmedia.com reports: “It was special: Organizations such as GAVI – the Global Alliance for Vaccine Immunization led by Bill Gates – they came to WHO in 2006 with funding. Since then, the WHO has developed into a new type of international organization. GAVI gained more and more influence, and total immunity, more than the diplomats in the UN. GAVI can do exactly what they want, the police can do nothing.”
    https://newspunch.com/who-whistleblo...-is-in-charge/

EXCLUSIVE: More Evidence China’s PLA (Military) May Have Initiated COVID-19 In an Open-Air Test
    The fusion of civilian and military research was mandated by the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) Thirteenth Five Year Plan in 2016.
    That second level allows the core secret military level to access knowledge, skills, technology and research funding from the third level of China’s biowarfare program, international universities and research centers, particularly those in the United States.
    People’s Liberation Army (PLA) scientists also affiliate themselves with second level Chinese universities, often agricultural, and “civilian” research centers, which allows them to collaborate with and sometimes work in U.S. research laboratories, while deliberately hiding their true positions as members of China’s military.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...open-air-test/
    in a similar light the chicoms dont have 4 int agencies, they have 40 million as every chicom company is tasked with obtaining specific western technology

Heavily-Vaccinated Northeastern States Struggle With Surging Hospitalizations
    Fortunately, Pfizer is just about ready to roll out its new COVID pill, because case numbers are rising rapidly in the northeastern US, a part of the country that was previously overlooked because of high vaccination rates and relatively low COVID numbers. But now, emergency rooms across the region, which includes much of the Empire State, as well as the six states that comprise New England, are overflowing, while infection rates soar.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/h...spitalizations
    wait, arent vax sposed to stop infection?

Japanese study cites under 20s have a 7x higher mortality risk from the #Pfizer vaccine than the Covid virus it is supposed to save them from.
    https://twitter.com/mortweaz/status/1470528208156172297

Watch: Biden Asks "What's The Big Deal?" About Vaccine Mandates; Says It's "Patriotic" To Take COVID Jabs
    WHIOTV 7 reporter John Bedell told Biden “Your vaccine mandates have suffered some setbacks in court recently,” adding “Federal judges have halted three of those COVID vaccine mandates.”
    “Are you going to back down or are you going to continue to fight those in court?” Bedell further asked.
    “This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem,” Biden responded.
    He further proclaimed:
    “Everybody talks about freedom about not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about you make sure you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else.”
    “What about that?” Biden continued, adding “What’s the big deal?”
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ake-covid-jabs

MIT Doctor in UK House of Commons: “Not Safe for People Who Know the Origin of the Pandemic to Come Forward”
    “I think the lab origin is more likely than not”, Dr. Chan said, according to the Daily Telegraph. She noted that “right now it’s not safe for people who know about the origin of the pandemic to come forward. But we live in an era where there is so much information being stored that it will eventually come out.”
    “We have heard from many top virologists that a genetically engineered origin is reasonable and that includes virologists who made modifications to the first Sars virus. We know this virus has a unique feature, called the furin cleavage site, and without this feature there is no way this would be causing this pandemic,” Chan said.
    “A proposal was leaked showing that EcoHealth and the Wuhan Institute of Virology were developing a pipeline for inserting novel furin cleavage sites. So, you find these scientists who said in early 2018 ‘I’m going to put horns on horses’ and at the end of 2019 a unicorn turns up in Wuhan city.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-come-forward/

False flag? German police claim to foil ‘anti-vaxxer murder plot’ against state premier…
    The plot to kill Michael Kretschmer, leader of a state in which COVID-19 infection rates are among the highest in Germany and vaccination rates are the lowest, had been discussed in a group chat on messaging platform Telegram, police said.
    https://archive.fo/TypWn#selection-497.17-497.35

Now they’re admitting it: Covid passport part of forced vaxx coercion scheme…
    COVID-19 vaccine passports led to increased vaccination uptake in countries with lower coverage — particularly among younger people, according to a study published in The Lancet Monday.
    Why it matters: This is the first study to examine the impact of mandates that restrict access to venues such as restaurants and hair salons in response to the pandemic.
    Stay on top of the latest market trends and economic insights with Axios Markets.
    https://news.yahoo.com/covid-vaccine...080636350.html

Watch: Rand Paul Warns COVID Mandates Are "About Conditioning The American Individual To Submit To Government"
    Paul continued, “I don’t think it’s been about science for a long time,” adding “It’s really the about conditioning the American individual to submit to government. And you’re right, it never ends, the goalposts will continue to change. And ultimately, more and more of your healthcare will be controlled.”
    “You know, under socialized medicine, when we centralize all controls, most of these decisions are made by government bureaucrats like Fauci,” the Senator further urged.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ividual-submit

A Reminder of the Efficacy of Chloroquine in Treating Coronavirus
    I do not recall seeing this article when it was published in May of 2020, but now that we know the much heralded Covid vaccines do not prevent you from getting Covid or infecting others with Covid, it is worth a look back to fully comprehend the disgraceful lying of much of the medical establishment.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...g-coronavirus/

Child-Saving Doctor Targeted: Medical Establishment Aims to Destroy Dissident MD
    Our next guest is named Doctor Paul Thomas, but you can just call him Dr. Paul. He’s treated more than ten thousand children over the past three decades, and has also raised nine children of his own. He’s published two books as well, but now the authorities are looking to end his career permanently because of his dissent from party orthodoxy on vaccinations.
    https://rumble.com/vqrtka-child-savi...-dissiden.html

Canada (40m people) orders 400m vials of beastly jab…
    Nearly 50 per cent of the population has had one dose, vaulting Canada near the top of the global rankings, but fewer than five per cent have had the two doses needed to build substantial immunity against the deadly novel coronavirus.
    To vaccinate all Canadians, the government has signed contracts with seven different vaccine makers — six foreign, one domestic — with options to purchase more than 400 million doses.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/can...port-1.6034624

Joe Biden Smiles and Walks Away When Asked About His “Responsibility” For Covid Deaths
    “800,000 coronavirus deaths — do you have a statement on your responsibility? And why haven’t you asked China to do more, to be transparent on the origins?” a reporter asked Beijing Biden.
    Joe Biden smiled and walked away.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-deaths-video/

Navy starts kicking out sailors for refusing Covid vaccine as Republicans rage over mandate
    Overall, 5,731 active-duty sailors remain unvaccinated, and at this point Navy officials say they believe most of those will likely continue to refuse the order, weeks after the Nov. 28 deadline for full vaccination.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/navy-star...163907247.html

Omicron may be no worse than flu, says former government adviser
    Britain's omicron wave may be no worse than a flu pandemic, an expert has said, as the first major study into the new variant suggests it is less severe than delta.
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/med...ser/ar-AARNwve

J&J Shot Loses Antibody Protection Against Omicron in Study
    The vaccine appears to provide some defense against omicron, perhaps via other means such as stimulation of immune cells, according to Penny Moore, a South African virologist. The findings are consistent with other studies that show a partial loss of potency against Covid-19 for a number of vaccines, with J&J’s antibody protection looking particularly weak in the lab test.
    https://archive.fo/LQDwQ#selection-1119.0-1119.375

Cringe: NIH Director Francis Collins Sings ‘Somewhere Past the Pandemic’ Song to the Tune of ‘Over the Rainbow’
    Retiring Director of the National Institutes of Health Francis Collins performed an “end of the Pandemic” song to the tune of “Over the Rainbow” during a farewell NIH town hall on Tuesday. Collins accompanied himself on acoustic guitar. Collins is set to step down this week; he was appointed in 2009 by Barack Obama. Over 800,000 Americans have died of/with COVID-19 on Collins’ watch, with his NIH funding research in Wuhan, China that likely helped produce the pandemic virus.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rainbow-video/
    his encore will be the ballad of gain of function research

FDA, CDC Back Boosters For Minors After Conducting Zero Testing On Boosters For Minors
    The FDA approved Pfizer Covid booster shots for minors age 16 to 17 years old, yet the FDA conducted ZERO tests in this age bracket before giving their approval. The FDA relied on prior (old) booster data from a study of “200 participants, 18 through 55 years of age.” The booster was approved despite the danger to young males of developing heart problems like myocarditis.
    https://needtoknow.news/2021/12/fda-...rs-for-minors/

Millions Of Migrants May Be Denied Covid Jabs Because Vaccine Makers Fear Lawsuits
    The big pharma companies are worried that because the refugees or migrants are not beholden to any territorial laws, they could technically sue if they experienced an adverse event, according to a report published this week by Reuters
    https://newspunch.com/millions-of-mi...fear-lawsuits/

Fentanyl Overdoses Leading Cause of Deaths in America in 2020
    Fentanyl overdoses have surpassed all other leading causes of death in the last two years. By contrast, only about 53,000 Americans between the ages of 18 and 49 died of the Chinese coronavirus from 2020 to 2021. Fentanyl has also claimed more lives in this age group than car accidents, suicide, gun violence, and breast cancer, among others. The number of overall fentanyl deaths in the last two years has also surpassed previous years’ totals, doubling from about 33,000 to 64,000 between 2019 and 2021.
    https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/17/f...erica-in-2020/

Report: Pfizer and Moderna Vax Injuries and Deaths Are Concentrated in 5% of Certain Vaccine Lots
    The Daily Expose reported on data from America’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a public database for reporting vaccine adverse events/ injuries and deaths. Their VAERS investigation identified specific batches of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines that have caused the most harm and show that the formulas are not consistent. The death count for Pfizer at the time was 2,828 fatalities that were associated with only 4% of the batches of the jab, while the other 96% of the lots were far less harmful. The results were similar for the Moderna vaccine which showed that all of the 2,603 deaths were linked to only 5% of the lots.
    https://needtoknow.news/2021/12/repo...-vaccine-lots/

Fauci: Gov’t May Have to FORCE Unvaxxed To Get Jab, ‘Even if It’s Unpopular’
    In an interview with MSNBC on Wednesday, Fauci said:
    “I would prefer, and we all would prefer that people would be voluntarily getting vaccinated, but if they’re not gonna do that, sometimes you’ve got to do things that are unpopular, but that clearly supersede individual choices and are directed predominantly at the communal good.”

https://newspunch.com/fauci-govt-may...its-unpopular/

New York Bill Would Allow the Governor to Detain Anyone Considered to be Public Health Threat
    A proposed bill by the New York state legislature would allow the government to forcibly detain anyone without trial if they’re deemed a public health threat for as long as the department wishes. Other abhorrent bills that will be considered in the legislature’s next session that begins on January 5, and includes Covid shot mandates to attend school and college, a Covid vaccine database for adults, elimination of religious exemptions for work and college, elimination of parental consent for Covid vaccine when a child reaches 14 years old, elimination of parental consent for STD treatments for children of any age, and mandatory flu shots as a condition to attend school or daycare.
    https://needtoknow.news/2021/12/new-...health-threat/

Leaked Emails expose Zuckerberg data sharing with Fauci to “aide lockdown policies, vaxx development”…
    The revelation is a stark example of how Big Tech corporates and government can easily collude using user data to restrict the liberties of the general public.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusi...-data-reports/

Brazil: Bolsonaro Intends To ldentify Officials Who Approved Covid Jabs For Children
    Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro says that he intends to reveal the identities of the officials who authorized the covid jabs for children, even though they had previously received death threats.
    https://newspunch.com/brazil-bolsona...-for-children/

Just 7 Years Ago, This Politician Spoke Of Freedom, Rights & Against Tyranny – Today, He Has Imprisoned 3 Pastors For Rebelling Against COVID Tyranny
    It’s amazing what power will do to people. This is why it must be guarded and men not entrusted long with it who do not have good character, and even those with good character must be constantly watched lest they fall into temptation.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/ju...tyranny-video/

Over 100 Marines Booted Out Of Force For Refusing Covid Jabs
    The news comes on the same day that the Army announced it had relieved six leaders, including two commanding officers, over the issue, and that almost 4,000 active-duty soldiers had refused the vaccine.
    https://newspunch.com/over-100-marin...ng-covid-jabs/

Doctor Gives Best Explanation In 10 Minutes For Why COVID Is A Con & The Shots Are Meant To Kill
    Dr Shankara Chetty is from South Africa. He has successfully treated thousands of patients with alleged “covid”-illness with no oxygen, hospitalization nor death. While he usually does not go into discussing the bigger picture but treatments, he does take a few minutes to explain why COVID is not the threat and is actually a farce, but also points out the deadliness of the COVID shots and why they should not only be avoided but stopped altogether.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/do...to-kill-video/
    watch this and you will understand what the virus and vax are designed to do - i cannot stress how important and concise this video is

Following COVID Shot Rollout, US Pilot Deaths Increase By 1,750%
    We have produced many reports on those who have died after taking the COVID shots. Several of those have been pilots. Now, a new report out indicates that in 2021, following the COVID shot rollout, there was a 1,750% increase in the deaths of pilots.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/fo...rease-by-1750/

Bombshell Columbia University Study Proves COVID Injection Deaths UNDERREPORTED BY A FACTOR OF 20!
    As time passes, the official narrative surrounding the CONvid-1984 planned scam-demic gets more holes punched in it than an old style computer data card. Yet, puppet government officials continue to double and triple down on CONvid-1984 measures and injection mandates that carry punitive consequences for violation. A study recently released out of Columbia University drops a bombshell many of us already knew – the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) undercounts deaths. The underreporting of deaths amounted to a factor of 20.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/bo...-factor-of-20/

How Many Times Must The World Be Warned? Military Doctor Speaks Out!
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/he...aks-out-video/
    vid

Fauci Admits To Zuckerberg COVID-19 Injections May Make Plandemic Worse (Video)
    What if someone told you that the COVID injection, the injection that supposedly is “safe and effective”, could actually make one worse? Would you believe it? What if that person who said it was Dr. Anthony “I am Science” Fauci? And, what if you discovered that Fauci knew about some “injections” called vaccines causing individuals to get sicker or worsen with the illness the person was innoculated against?
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/fa...c-worse-video/

Former Bill & Melinda Gates Virologist Warns There Will Be A “Collapse Of Our Health System” Due To COVID Shots (Video)
    Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche worked for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. He is a virologist whose claims earlier this year shook the legs out from under the “vaccine” community by predicting the experimental shots would result in mass genocide. Now, he is warning that there will be a collapse of the health system due to the COVID bio-weapons being injected into the population.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/fo...o-covid-shots/

Google may decide to fire employees who don't follow company's Covid-19 vaccine rules
    Unvaccinated workers who aren't exempt face losing pay and their jobs
    According to CNBC, a memo circulated by Google’s leadership states that employees had until December 3 to declare their vaccination status and upload documents showing proof or apply for medical/religious exemption. It adds that anyone who has failed to comply with the vaccine rules or has had their exemption requests denied after that date will be contacted.
    https://www.techspot.com/news/92640-...low-covid.html

One chart shows the most common COVID-19 booster side effects from Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J's vaccines
    Side effects from COVID-19 booster shots generally resemble those after a second dose.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/one-chart...100000427.html
    oddly no mention of deaths or lasting life changing effects

Columbia study: True U.S. COVID vaccine death count is 400,000
    Other estimates of underreporting on CDC's VAERS site much higher
    The CDC's latest count of deaths attributed to COVID-19 vaccines is nearly 20,000, but a study by researchers at Columbia University estimates the actual number is 20 times higher.
    The Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System, or VAERS, reports 19,886 deaths, 102,857 hospitalizations and a total of 946,461 adverse events due to COVID-19 vaccines through Dec. 3.
    If the Columbia study's underreporting factor is correct, it would mean that there are nearly 400,000 deaths due to COVID-19 vaccines.
    https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/4968311/

318 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 178 Dead, After COVID Shot
    It is definitely not normal for young athletes to suffer from cardiac arrests or to die while playing their sport, but this year it is happening. All of these heart issues and deaths come shortly after they got a COVID vaccine. While it is possible this can happen to people who did not get a COVID vaccine, the sheer numbers clearly point to the only obvious cause.
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...er-covid-shot/

SICK: Joe Biden Laughs At Coronavirus Death Toll During Press Conference
    “President Biden, on the 800,000 coronavirus deaths, do you have a statement on your responsibility? And why haven’t you asked China to do more to be transparent on the origins?” a reporter asked.
    Biden laughed and waved the reporter off before walking away.
    https://100percentfedup.com/sick-joe...ference-watch/

Why Don’t People “Trust The Science?” Because Scientists Are Often Caught Lying
    Covid Vaccines And The Death Of Science
    I bring up the example of GMO’s because I think it is representative of how science can be controlled to produce only one message while excluding all other analysis. We don’t really know for sure how dangerous GMOs are because the majority of data is dictated by the people that profit from them and by their friends in government. The lack of knowing is upheld as proof of safety – But this is not scientific. Science and medicine would demand that we err on the side of caution until we know for sure.
    The same dynamic exists in the world of covid vaccines. Big Pharma has a vested interest in ensuring NO negative information is released about the mRNA vaccines because there is a perpetual river of money to be made as long as the vax remains approved for emergency use by the FDA. It may be important to note that the FDA has said it will take at least 55 YEARS to release all the data it has on the Pfizer covid vaccines, which suggests again that there is a beneficial collusion between the government and corporate behemoths.
    https://alt-market.us/why-dont-peopl...-caught-lying/

DISGUSTING: Jill Biden Pushes Covid Vaccine On Waukesha Victims Families During Speech
    “You carried your family through this, and now I’m excited to say that you have another way to keep your family safe. A vaccine for children 5 and older. Its not just another way to protect your kids against covid-19, its the best way. Its been thoroughly reviewed, and rigorously tested. Its safe, its free, and its available for every child in this country 5 and up.” Jill Biden said during the speech.
    https://100percentfedup.com/disgusti...during-speech/

Mad scientist Lord Fauci knew all along corona vaccines don’t work…
    https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...wyers/comments

Reframing Failure: ‘Experts’ now claim vaxxed people getting Covid is a good thing… gives you ‘Super Immunity’…
    "The bottom line of the study is that vaccine provides you with foundational immunity for whatever comes next," said Fikadu Tafesse, a professor of molecular microbiology and immunology in the Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine in Portland, Oregon.
    https://news.yahoo.com/full-vaccinat...110257193.html
    sure

‘Omicron Is Here’ — Joe Biden Warns ‘Winter of Severe Illness and Death’ for Unvaccinated Americans
    “For unvaccinated: We are looking at a winter of severe illness and death, if you’re unvaccinated,” Biden said. “For themselves, their family, and the hospital they’ll soon overwhelm.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ted-americans/

Omicron Threatens Red America
    Tucker Carlson could do it. So could Laura Ingraham, Mark Levin or Donald Trump himself.
    One of these conservative figures could go on the air and explain that the omicron variant has placed much of their audience in grave danger. They could remind people that they have been skeptical of vaccines at times — but that omicron is different. It is so contagious that it may quickly sweep the country.
    As they issued this warning, they could still take their usual swipes at the political left, mocking panicky liberals for wearing masks outdoors and forcing children to sit apart in cold schoolyards. Conservatives don’t need to do any of that. They just need to take a COVID-19 vaccine — the “Trump vaccine” that could save their life.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/omicron-t...133806868.html
    the desperation is showing

THEY NEEDED THE OMICRON VARIANT
    Fauci, Biden and their band of merry varianteers began to see their fear narrative dissipating around Thanksgiving. Cases had fallen from 175,000 per day in mid-September to the 70,000 range in late November, down 60% and far below the 255,000 cases per day in January 2021. The Delta variant was losing its mojo, and something needed to be done. They couldn’t let the masses think they could get back to normal. That wasn’t going to work with the Build Back Better Great Reset master plan.
    https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...icron-variant/

Media’s Wuhan Pandemic Propaganda Continues To Play Out In Professional Sports As They Reveal More Vaccinated Athletes Test Positive...No Mention of Hospitalized Players or Deaths
    Tellingly, Vice notes that “Sixty-five players have tested positive in the last two days, including a single-day record on Monday of 37 new cases.” So again we have an “outbreak” among those who’ve merely “tested positive” for the Wuhan Virus. The Vice article goes on to mention how the NBA and the NHL are dealing with “outbreaks” of positive Wuhan Virus tests
    https://100percentfedup.com/medias-w...ers-or-deaths/

Dishonorable discharges for COVID vaccine refusal off the table as military separations begin
    Defense officials won’t be allowed to give other-than-honorable discharges to troops who refuse COVID-19 vaccines once the new defense authorization bill is signed into law.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/dishonora...172027896.html

Buzzfeed’s Holiday Party Becomes Super-Spreader Event Despite Company’s Vaccine Mandate
    According to Business Insider, the three BuzzFeed employees who tested positive said that they were fully vaccinated and received their booster shots prior to attending the event. All three are reportedly experiencing mild symptoms. The media company is conducting contact tracing to identify other cases, and is offering free testing, the Insider reported.
    https://amgreatness.com/2021/12/16/b...ccine-mandate/

School District in New York Sends out Email Warning Parents of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Students Grades K-12
    The Gateway Pundit obtained a copy of the email where the ESM stated that there’s a new regulation where all districts are now required to ensure that nurses and coaches can address the treatment and monitoring of students who exhibit signs and symptoms of sudden cardiac arrest.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-grades-k-12/

Document Reportedly Reveals FDA Colluded With USPS To Block Delivery Of Ivermectin
    This video is called the Ivermectin story. It talks about how natural and effective this drug is and how great it is for treating animals and people – safely for over 30 years. A medical advance so highly acclaimed, it won a Nobel Prize.
    MEANWHILE, the COVID Vaccines are not even 12 months old officially, and their record is the worst of any vaccine since before Ivermectin was discovered. A record stained with blood and now the lives of children.
    https://100percentfedup.com/breaking...of-ivermectin/

No Vax, No Food: Spokane Christmas Food Pantry Requires Proof of Vaccination or COVID Test to Get Food
    In Spokane, they’re turning people away from the Christmas Bureau food assistance.
    People in need have to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination or proof of a negative COVID test no more than 72 hours old.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...test-get-food/

The Truth Has Been Coming Out About The COVID Shots – Are You Paying Attention?
    From the lips of Dr. Anthony “Angel of Death” Fauci to the plethora of data to doctors, nurses and medical professionals, the truth about the experimental shots and the experiment itself being perpetrated on the world by these neo-Nazis is coming to light. In this episode, I’ll let you hear it from their own mouths, see the data and also you’ll hear from one South African doctor who tells the truth that there is no virus and everything is about pushing the shot… everything.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/th...tention-video/

Investigation Revealed 98% of those Infected with COVID-19 After Christmas Dinner in Norway were Fully Vaccinated
    Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH) conducted an investigation after it was informed by a local laboratory about the COVID-19 outbreak at a Christmas dinner in Oslo on November 26th. Preliminary results of the investigation were published in the Eurosurveillance Journal on Thursday.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ly-vaccinated/

Bill Gates Calls for Governments to Censor Social Media and Celebrates “The New Normal”
    “The other area where there is huge room for improvement is in finding ways to combat disinformation. As I mentioned, I thought demand for vaccines would be way higher than it has been in places like the United States. It’s clear that disinformation (including conspiracy theories that unfortunately involve me) is having a substantial impact on people’s willingness to get vaccinated. This is part of a larger trend toward distrust in institutions, and it’s one of the issues I’m most worried about heading into 2022.”
    https://www.activistpost.com/2021/12...ew-normal.html
    a good read on kindly old bill

Video: Has Justin Trudeau Been Duly Vaccinated? Registered Nurse Expresses Doubt on Authenticity of Trudeau’s Vaccine Jab
    “The Canadian government announced that by Oct. 29th “core” federal public servants will have to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or face unpaid leave by Nov. 15th. Further, the government announced that anyone wishing to board a plane, train, or cruise in Canada will have to prove they are vaccinated by Oct 30th.
    The announcements came from Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Deputy Prime Minister Chrystia Freeland.
    For the approximately 267,000 federal workers affected by this policy, whether they work from home or go into the office, mandates will apply. There are a couple of limited exemptions in place. People will need to provide medical proof of the requirement for the exemption or testify under oath to their religious beliefs.”
    These illegal restrictions in violation of fundamental human rights are being applied to Canadians across the land.
    These restrictions applied to “federal public servants” also apply to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
    My question is: has Prime Minister Justin Trudeau been Vaccinated?
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-...ne-jab/5756186

China Is Laughing: As US Military Begins Purging The Unvaxxed – US Air Force is Polling Its Remaining Members On “Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion” Logos
    After the dishonorable discharge of 27 service members earlier this week for refusing to take the Covid-19 vaccine, the woke-washed US Air Force is now asking the remaining members to vote on which new “diversity, equity, and inclusion” logo they would prefer.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...clusion-logos/

6th Circuit Court Upholds Joe Biden’s OSHA Vaccine Mandate
    In a 2-1 vote, the three-judge panel allowed Joe Biden’s OSHA vaccine mandate on private employers over 100 people to take effect.
    Majority (voted yes): Judges Julia Gibbons (George W. Bush), Jane Stranch (Barack Obama). Dissent (voted no): Joan Larsen (Donald Trump)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ccine-mandate/

DR Andreas Noack KILLED 4 DAYS AFTER POSTING THIS VID KILLED 4 DAYS AFTER POSTING THIS VIDEO
    Rumble — DR Andreas Noack KILLED 4 DAYS AFTER POSTING THIS VID 4 DAYS AFTER POSTING THIS VID ON HOW GRAPHENE HYDROXIDE NANO-RAZORS DESTROY BODY

Tuesday Nov 23rd 10:00 am the video about graphine Hydroxide was Published.
    Vaccines are full of graphene hydroxide Carbon Nanoscale Razor Blades that has zero biological degradability and never seen by nature. GHO Not detectable in petri dish because they do not move. Only fast flowing blood can turn them into cutting weapons inside the blood streams. 50nm wode x 0.1nm thick
    WIFE OF DR ANDREAS NOACK REPORTS HIS MURDER 4 DAYS AFTER VID ON NANO-RAZORS OF GRAPHENE HYDROXIDE
    https://rumble.com/vq5bu1-dr-andreas...s-after-p.html

Cleveland Guardians Player Andrés Meléndez Dies Suddenly at Age 20 – Cause of Death Not Disclosed
    Cleveland Guardians player Andrés Meléndez died suddenly at the age of 20 on Thursday. Meléndez was in Miami when he died. The cause of death was not disclosed.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...not-disclosed/

Rep. Louie Gohmert Drops the Truth Bombs: “Fauci Needs to Be Held Responsible for Deaths That Are Being Created by the Things He’s Foisting on Americans”
    Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) went on FOX News this morning and dropped some truth bombs on Saturday.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ing-americans/

Naomi Wolf: NIAID Is Trying to Sideline the J&J Vaccines Because They Don’t Have a Patent on and Aren’t Making Money Off of Them like Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines
    Naomi Wolf: Moderna and Pfizer have been trying to sideline Johnson&Johnson partly because as Rob Kennedy will tell you, the stakeholders at the NIAID don’t have a patent on and don’t make money on the J&J vaccine. So they want it out of the marketplace. It’s not the first time they’ve said, “Oh that bad J&J vaccine.” …Anyone who’s looked at VAERS and saw the thousands of blood clots and thrombotic events, strokes, thrombotic events, for Pfizer and Moderna as well as J&J, knows this is absolute ludicrisy.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...accines-video/

WOW! Dr. Collins’ Successor, Lawrence Tabak, Is Only Person CC’d on “Takedown” Collusion Memo Against Great Barrington Dissenting Doctors
    And it appears that Dr. Tabak was more than a deputy ethics counselor. He is a shrewd political animal.
    The former “ethics counselor” was mentioned on a just released email between Dr. Fauci and Dr. Francis Collins from October 2020 where they were plotting against a group of doctors who threatened their rule with commonsense treatment plan to the coronavirus.
    Fauci, Francis and Tabak did not want to hear it and decided to wage war on the doctors instead!
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nting-doctors/

Dateline January 13, 2076. The city of Metropolis just uncovered the latest COVID-19 variant, dubbed Alpha Theta Omega Phi by 136 year old director of medical mandate, Dr. Anthoni Fauci has stated that people must line up for their 60th booster or face exile to Virus Federal Penitentiary.

The beat goes on... the beat goes on... Fauci pounding jabbings in our arms...la di dadi di... la di dadi da.

its odd, they failed to get us to give up our rights and heritage with the first episode of lets take over the world by plandemic and this version of the chicom bioweapon is less deadly than the last, yet now theyre trying to play it off as the deadliest and that we must give up our rights and heritage before its too late

DISGUSTING: Reporter Makes Shocking Discovery From Orphans Killed In Fauci Experiments
    Fauci the mad scientist has already been known for supporting cruel experiments on animals. In October, it was revealed that Fauci’s NIH gave a $375,000 grant to a lab that conducted disturbing experiments on beagles, trapping their heads in cages while hungry sand flies literally ate them alive. Last month, it was discovered that Fauci’s NIAID experimented on Rhesus monkeys to test, among other things, vaccines. The experiments involved injecting Rhesus monkeys with diseases such as Ebola and the Lassa virus. Pain medication was withheld from the monkeys.
    https://100percentfedup.com/disgusti...i-experiments/

YOU CAN’T MAKE THIS UP: Double Vaxxed and Boosted Southwest CEO Tests Positive for COVID After 3-Hour Senate Committee Testimony…Left Blames Masks
    Eric Feigl-Ding, a public health “scientist”, tweeted that “COVID karma is real”, and added he will never again fly Southwest as long as Kelly is CEO. Hopefully Feigl-Ding doesn’t like flying Delta, American Airlines, or United Airlines either, because none of their attending CEOs/COOs were wearing masks either. It’s worth adding that the lawmakers at this hearing were also not wearing masks.
    https://100percentfedup.com/you-cant...-blames-masks/

Ex-FDA commissioner Dr Scott Gottlieb says there’s NO indication COVID Omicron variant causes more severe illness and highlights South African data showing those infected are less likely to end up in hospital
    Dr Scott Gottlieb, the former commissioner for the FDA, said that there is no indication the COVID Omicron variant causes more severe illness
    Gottlieb spoke with CBS Face the Nation host Margaret Brennan to address new developments with the new variant
    The former commissioner noted that despite rising fears over the variant the hospitalization rates for Omicron have decreased
    He also attributed the low severity of the illness to the strong immunity of US and South African populations
    However, he noted that extra guidelines such as wearing masks, receiving the booster shot and social distancing should still be taken into effect
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-severe.html

BREAKING: Emails Show Dr. Fauci and NIH Director Plotted To Coordinate “devastating takedown” of 3 Prominent Epidemiologists With Alternate Plan To Deal With COVID
    Almost from the outset of the Wuhan Lab virus, Dr. Anthony Fauci was under fire for flip-flopping on the relevance of wearing face masks, how the virus is spread, and social distancing rules.
    https://100percentfedup.com/breaking...al-with-covid/

Bombshell Emails: Hillary Clinton Knew ‘Biological Weapons’ Were Being Made at Wuhan Lab
    The State Department cables from June 2009 obtained by WikiLeaks reveal Hillary Clinton warned France that gain-of-function activities at the Wuhan lab could cause “biological weapons proliferation concern.”
    The cables were sent to all embassies in member nations ahead of the Australia Group plenary session in Paris in September, 2009.
    https://newspunch.com/bombshell-emai...-at-wuhan-lab/

1 in 100 Vaccinated Individuals Were Admitted to Hospital or Died with Arrhythmia During Study Period
    On December 14th, 2021, Nature Medicine released a study based on a broad population data set analyzed by researchers at Oxford University. The researchers examined the risks of myocarditis, pericarditis, and cardiac arrhythmias associated with COVID-19 vaccination and infection.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-study-period/

Federal judge blocks Biden's vaccine mandate in 10 states, says it goes beyond workplace authority
    The decision from a Missouri judge follows a halt placed on the nationwide mandate by a Georgia judge earlier this month
    https://justthenews.com/government/c...it-goes-beyond

De Blasio Bribes New Yorkers: A Vaccination Team Can Come to Your House, Give Everyone in Your Family a Jab – And $100!
    “The [vaccination] teams that come to your home have the ability to provide whatever help you need – and the $100 incentive is available for every family member,” he added.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...jab-100-video/
    support your prezident and get paid for it!

Omicron looks manmade… possible self-spreading vaxx gone wild…
    Omicron is not normal. No immediate progenitors are known; its closest relatives are viruses last seen in early- to mid-2020. The orthodox explanation for this awkward fact, is that it has spent the last 18 months lurking “in a geography with poor genomic surveillance … or … in a chronically infected individual.” The simpler explanation is that it leaked from a laboratory.
    As el gato malo and others have indicated, evidence is strong that Omicron circulates preferentially in the vaccinated. In all likelihood, it is the result of gain-of-function research, in which SARS-2 was passaged repeatedly through convalescent or vaccinated plasma, in the hopes of helping the virus evade acquired immunity. The purpose of this research would be to anticipate future immune-escape variants that vaccines might target.
    https://eugyppius.substack.com/p/omicron-is-not-normal
    a Chinese whistleblower said the chicoms would pinch off a new bioweapon this fall, and here we are

Mayor Lightfoot Announces Chicago will Require Proof of Vaccination to Enter Bars, Restaurants, Gyms, Theaters and More
    Beginning January 3, people over the age of 5 will be required to show proof of vaccination to enter restaurants, gyms, and other entertainment venues.
    Here’s the kicker: Anyone 16 and older MUST SHOW ID that matches their vaccine records.
    Isn’t requiring people to provide ID racist and oppressive?
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...gyms-theaters/

Dead Orphans Tortured And Killed By Monster Fauci
    There is no wonder why Anthony Fauci is now being compared to the “Angel of Death,” SS officer under Adolph Hitler Josef Mengele. Why? Of course, for his heinous crimes against humanity
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/th...r-fauci-video/

“It’s Immoral! Stop It Now!” Biden Accuses Conservative Media Personalities of “Killing Their Own Customers” by ‘Peddling Lies’ About Covid Vaccines
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...accines-video/
    yeah i think its the other way around

Never Forget These 7 Words From Biden And They Should Haunt Him For As Long As He’s In Office
    Senator Elizabeth “Phocohauntus” Warren has admitted that despite receiving three doses of the mRNA she has been infected with COVID-19.
    “I regularly test for COVID & while I tested negative earlier this week, today I tested positive with a breakthrough case,” she wrote. “Thankfully, I am only experiencing mild symptoms & am grateful for the protection provided against serious illness that comes from being vaccinated & boosted.”
    New Jersey Senator Corey Booker has also reported that despite receiving three doses of the mRNA he has also tested positive.
    Booker said: “I’m beyond grateful to have received two doses of vaccine and, more recently, a booster — I’m certain that without them I would be doing much worse.”
    Rhino Republican, better known as “Lockdown” Larry Hogan, Governor of Maryland has also announced that he has contracted a “breakthrough” case of COVID-19.
    Despite also receiving three doses Hogan said, “As the Omicron variant becomes dominant, I want to urge you to get vaccinated or get your booster shot as soon as possible.”
    Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) had a little fun and pointed out a “trend.”
    I’m noticing a trend. pic.twitter.com/tXr6ike0xo
    — Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) December 20, 2021
    https://newsthud.com/never-forget-th...hes-in-office/

49-Yr-Old Detroit Tigers First Base Coach Suddenly Collapses and Dies
    49-year-old Detroit Tigers first base coach suddenly collapsed and died while visiting his father in Omaha, Nebraska.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ollapses-dies/

Pfizer is Buying a Cardiovascular Biopharma Company for $6.7Bn.
    Pfizer is about to buy Arena Pharmaceuticals for $6.7 billion. Arena is a biopharmaceutical company focused in part on cardiovascular and inflammatory medicines to a global patient cohort. A majority of mainstream news outlets have focused their reportage on Arena’s bowel disease treatment, while failing to mention the firm’s cardiovascular research.
    https://thenationalpulse.com/news/pf...any-for-6-7bn/

Biden Issues ‘Sinister Threat’ Claiming Unvaxxed & Their Families Will Son See ‘Severe Illness & Death’
    For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/bi...illness-death/

Healthy Teen Dies After Pfizer Shot
    Heather Hobbs interviews Ernest Ramirez whose healthy teenage son, Ernesto Ramirez, died just days after getting the Covid-19 vaccination. Ernest, his father, is now trying to get his son’s story to the world, hoping to help save as many lives as he can.
    https://thenewamerican.com/healthy-t...r-pfizer-shot/

Center for Vaccine Development’s Hotez: Every Three Months We Might Need Another Booster
    Hotez said, “Now we have an added problem, and that is specific to the Omicron variant, that third booster was holding up so well for Delta, Alpha and other variants, for Omicron, it is waning really quickly.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...other-booster/
    CHACH$NG!$!

Three vaccine doses not enough to withstand Omicron, BioNTech CEO warns
    Pfizer partner warns triple-vaccinated still likely to transmit COVID variant. "It is obvious we are far from 95% effectiveness that we obtained against the initial virus," CEO says.
    https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...n-biontech-ceo
    CHACH$NG!$!

Democrats Fear New COVID-19 Variants More, Trust Vaccine Over Natural Immunity
    A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports finds that 58% of American Adults are at least somewhat concerned about new variants of the COVID-19 virus, such as Delta and Omicron, including 28% who are Very Concerned. Thirty-nine percent (39%) are not concerned about COVID-19 variants, including 16% who are Not At All Concerned. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
    https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...tural_immunity

Senior NHS Leader Warns Entire Hospital Units May Close As Staff Refuse Covid Jab
    Hopson said: “Trust leaders are acutely aware that, from April onwards, when Covid vaccinations will become mandatory, decisions by staff to remain unvaccinated could – in extreme circumstances – lead to patient services being put at risk” adding that “If sufficient numbers of unvaccinated staff in a particular service in a particular location choose not to get vaccinated, the viability and/or safety of that service could be at risk.”
    https://newspunch.com/senior-nhs-lea...use-covid-jab/

Vietnam Suspends Batches of Pfizer COVID Shot for Adolescents After Reports of Adverse Effects and Deaths
    According to a TrialSite News report, health regulators in Vietnam’s south-eastern provinces of Hanoi and Thanh Hoa have stopped the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine after more than 120 children were hospitalized and four died following a school-wide vaccination.
    https://thenewamerican.com/vietnam-s...ts-and-deaths/

Outgoing NIH director says 'hundreds of thousands would have died' from COVID if US hadn't listened to him
    Outgoing National Institutes of Health Director Dr. Francis Collins took aim at the makers of the "The Great Barrington Declaration," refusing to step down from calling them "fringe epidemiologists" while arguing "hundreds of thousands" would have died of COVID-19 if the country followed their advice.
    Collins told Fox News host Bret Baier Sunday that he was "not going to apologize" for comments Friday in front of the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis in which he called advocates of herd immunity "fringe epidemiologists," arguing that "hundreds of thousands of people would have died if we had followed that strategy."
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/outgoing-...013420520.html

Airline CEO Says ‘Idiot’ Anti-Vaxxers Should Not Be Allowed to Fly, Shop for Groceries…
    The CEO of Ryanair, one of the largest airlines in Europe, said last week that those who have chosen not to get vaccinated against COVID-19 should be banned from various aspects of everyday life.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ies/ar-AAS1I0P

What are symptoms of the omicron coronavirus variant? Here’s what early data shows
    The top five reported symptoms in both periods, however, suggest the common cold you think you have may actually be COVID-19.
    Runny nose, headache, fatigue, sneezing and sore throat were the most common symptoms among London residents, with some people also reporting loss of appetite and brain fog, data shows.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/symptoms-...181823845.html

26-Year-Old’s Death From Heart Inflammation ‘Probably’ Caused by Pfizer COVID Vaccine, Authorities Say
    Pfizer’s COVID vaccine “probably” caused 26-year-old Rory James Nairn’s death, New Zealand health authorities said Monday. The man’s fiancée warned people to pay close attention to symptoms of myocarditis after getting the shot.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...covid-vaccine/

After Cleveland hospitals take out ad begging for help, local doctor says 'we're in crisis here in Northeast Ohio'
    "We're in crisis here in Northeast Ohio," Watts said. "I think the health systems, together, said it best this weekend, when we took out a joint ad with all hospitals in our region and it said one word. It said, 'Help.' It said help because our hospitals are filled with patients with COVID and we're struggling."
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...071449178.html
    wonder if video will surface of empty parking lots, waiting rooms, and hospital beds

Hidden health dangers in Covid shots prove the cure is worse than the disease…
    As of December 3, 2021, the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has logged 19,886 COVID jab related deaths. Pfizer — the only company that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has granted full licensing for an as-yet unavailable COVID shot — accounts for 13,268 of them
    Calculations suggest VAERS COVID-related reports are underreported by a factor of 41. That means that in the U.S. alone, the actual death toll may be closer to 374,576. Including international deaths reported to VAERS would put the death toll at 815,326
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...n-the-disease/

DR. FAUCI TWISTS THE TRUTH (AGAIN): Jesse Watters Tells College Students To “Ambush” Fauci With Question About Why He Funded “risky research” at Wuhan Lab?... Calls It “Kill shot” That Will End His Career... Fauci Accuses Watters Of Putting Hit Out on Him...Calls For Him To Be “Fired on the spot”
    https://100percentfedup.com/dr-fauci...that-will-end/

This Latina doctor wanted to spark trust in the COVID vaccines. So, she enrolled her babies in a clinical trial.
    On days when her sons get sick, Carrasco is normally filled with worry. But this day she was relieved, because it meant their little bodies were likely building up immunity to protect them against COVID-19.
    “I felt guilty over how happy I was that they got sick, but now it’s a huge weight off my shoulders,” she said.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/latina-do...110050945.html

Shocking court cases show hospitals would prefer that you die rather than take ivermectin and live
    Seriously ill patients facing death from late stage COVID infection are increasingly at the mercy of hospital protocols that have a terrible record of saving lives. In fact, nearly all such patients die. This explains why over 1,200 Americans are dying every day from COVID. In a week, more people die from late stage COVID than died in the 9/11 attacks, and yet this is not major news on mainstream media outlets. Getting used to COVID deaths has produced complacency rather than rage.
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...ctin-and-live/

Fully-Vaccinated and Boosted White House Staffer In Close Proximity To Joe Biden On Air-Force One Tests PosItive For Wuhan Virus...ONLY TWO DAYS After Joe Accused “Unvaccinated” of Causing “Winter of Illness and Death”
    Yesterday, Joe Biden read a dire warning that was placed in front of him, “For the unvaccinated, we are looking at a Winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated. For themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm.”
    https://100percentfedup.com/fully-va...er-joe-called/

What's the difference between Omicron symptoms and cold symptoms? We asked an expert
    “Omicron has a bunch of mutations in an area that might make it more transmittable and it looks like it likely is more transmittable, but the exact mechanism is not clear yet,” said Dr. Lisa Barrett, an infectious disease specialist at Dalhousie University in Halifax. “It will at least get around some of the protection from infection that vaccines provide, but there’s still good protection so far from severe disease and death.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/omic...143546985.html

Netherlands Imposes Surprise Nationwide Lockdowns Before Christmas
    Prime Minister Mark Rutte declared the shutdown in an announcement Saturday, ordering the closure of all services, including gyms, hairdressers, restaurants, and other public places. Only essential services are allowed to remain open. While the lockdown is expected to last till Jan. 24, the news came as a shock to many people as they rushed to get a last-minute haircut and stock up on holiday essentials.
    https://100percentfedup.com/breaking...ore-christmas/
    less reason for this than there was in the begining of the plandemic

Mayor Lightfoot Announces Chicago will Require Proof of Vaccination to Enter Bars, Restaurants, Gyms, Theaters and More
    Beginning January 3, people over the age of 5 will be required to show proof of vaccination to enter restaurants, gyms, and other entertainment venues.
    Here’s the kicker: Anyone 16 and older MUST SHOW ID that matches their vaccine records.
    Isn’t requiring people to provide ID racist and oppressive?
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...gyms-theaters/
    So, now bars have to check for vaccine ID's from all 5-yr. olds who patronize their establishments? This puts an undue hardship on bar bouncers.

Dead Orphans Tortured And Killed By Monster Fauci
    There is no wonder why Anthony Fauci is now being compared to the “Angel of Death,” SS officer under Adolph Hitler Josef Mengele. Why? Of course, for his heinous crimes against humanity
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/th...r-fauci-video/
    It's what Fauci does. Animal or human makes no difference. They're all the same to him....

Biden Issues ‘Sinister Threat’ Claiming Unvaxxed & Their Families Will Son See ‘Severe Illness & Death’
    For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm.
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/bi...illness-death/
    Biden has lied about everything he's said in the past, why should we believe him now?

Democrats Fear New COVID-19 Variants More, Trust Vaccine Over Natural Immunity
    A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports finds that 58% of American Adults are at least somewhat concerned about new variants of the COVID-19 virus, such as Delta and Omicron, including 28% who are Very Concerned. Thirty-nine percent (39%) are not concerned about COVID-19 variants, including 16% who are Not At All Concerned. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
    https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...tural_immunity
    That's because they have bought the mainstream propaganda media's lies hook,line, and sinker. They believe every lie the media's ever put forth.

What are symptoms of the omicron coronavirus variant? Here’s what early data shows
    The top five reported symptoms in both periods, however, suggest the common cold you think you have may actually be COVID-19.
    Runny nose, headache, fatigue, sneezing and sore throat were the most common symptoms among London residents, with some people also reporting loss of appetite and brain fog, data shows.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/symptoms-...181823845.html
    Omicron is the weakest of all COVID viruses. It's almost impossible to tell the difference between it and a common cold.

DR. FAUCI TWISTS THE TRUTH (AGAIN): Jesse Watters Tells College Students To “Ambush” Fauci With Question About Why He Funded “risky research” at Wuhan Lab?... Calls It “Kill shot” That Will End His Career... Fauci Accuses Watters Of Putting Hit Out on Him...Calls For Him To Be “Fired on the spot”
    https://100percentfedup.com/dr-fauci...that-will-end/
    Fauci is a fraud.

What's the difference between Omicron symptoms and cold symptoms? We asked an expert
    “Omicron has a bunch of mutations in an area that might make it more transmittable and it looks like it likely is more transmittable, but the exact mechanism is not clear yet,” said Dr. Lisa Barrett, an infectious disease specialist at Dalhousie University in Halifax. “It will at least get around some of the protection from infection that vaccines provide, but there’s still good protection so far from severe disease and death.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/omic...143546985.html
    It's the same as a common cold. Any deaths attributed to it are probably caused from something else....but, they'll lie about that to keep the narrative going. After all, the common cold never shut the nation down, but, with the right spin, Omicron can....

Freedom isn't free.

Page 66 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast