Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Doh!
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Doh!
    First sign of infection!!!!!!!!!!!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Well like most every other flu it's the sick and elderly who are dying....wow isn't that a shocker!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wh...cid=spartandhp

Yet more evidence this is just a way to try and tank the economy before the election by the left and their allies. Isn't it an amazing coincidence all this happened after the impeachment failed?
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Well like most every other flu it's the sick and elderly who are dying....wow isn't that a shocker!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wh...cid=spartandhp

Yet more evidence this is just a way to try and tank the economy before the election by the left and their allies. Isn't it an amazing coincidence all this happened after the impeachment failed?
    True, but I really don't think the Democrats and the Media caused all the panic and deaths in OTHER COUNTRIES. Though they WISH they had that power, they do not.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    True, but I really don't think the Democrats and the Media caused all the panic and deaths in OTHER COUNTRIES. Though they WISH they had that power, they do not.
    As the article states it's the same in Italy and China...

The data in the U.S. is similar to Italy, which has been particularly hard-hit by the coronavirus, found the average age among the 105 patients who died from the virus as of March 4 was 81 years old. It also roughly matches data from China, which found that the risk of death increases with age.
    How is this different than any other flu???
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I have an idea the media and leftists have done the same thing in those, and other, countries, too. After all, they want to be part of a global community, not a national community, so they'll follow the same agenda everywhere.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Illinois Mayor May Ban Guns, Firearms Sales Over Coronavirus Panic
    The document uses the phrasing of giving the mayor power to “Order the discontinuance of selling, distributing, dispensing or giving away of explosives or explosive agents, firearms or ammunition of any character whatsoever.”
    Mayor Feinen now claims the power to ban gun and ammo sales, the sale of alcohol, the opening of bars and taverns, and the sale of gasoline. The executive order also gives her the power to shut down electrical services and to take possession of private property within the city.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/illino...navirus-panic/

The Government Has Been Secretly Stockpiling For A Pandemic
    Back in 2016, the government was exposed as secretly stockpiling supplies to help them survive a pandemic. These supplies aren’t for saving us, but for saving them. Somewhere, there is a sprawling system of government storage facilities so secret that the American people can’t be told where they are, or what is kept in them.
    https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...demic_03102020

Public Health Advisor (Quarantine Program)
    Job ID HHS-CDC-D3-20-10640010 Date posted 11/15/2019 Location Dallas, Texas, El Paso, Texas, Houston, Texas, Seattle, Washington, Anchorage, Alaska, Los Angeles, California, San Diego, California, San Francisco, California, Miami, Florida, Atlanta, Georgia, Honolulu, Hawaii, Chicago, Illinois, Boston, Massachusetts, Detroit, Michigan, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Newark, New Jersey, New York, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, San Juan
    Department: Department of Health And Human Services
    Agency: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    Job Announcement Number: HHS-CDC-D3-20-10640010
    SALARY RANGE: $51440.0 to $93077.0/Per Year
    OPEN PERIOD: 2019-11-15 to 2020-05-15
    SERIES & GRADE: GS--9/11
    https://jobs.cdc.gov/job/dallas/publ...m/250/14136286
    first victim in wuhan was diagnosed 2 days after cdc posted this

US Intel Agencies Played Unsettling Role in Classified and “9/11-like” Coronavirus Response Plan
    After the classification decision was made public, a subsequent report in Politico revealed that not only is the National Security Council managing the federal government’s overall response but that they are doing so in close coordination with the U.S. intelligence community and the U.S. military. It states specifically that “NSC officials have been coordinating behind the scenes with the intelligence and defense communities to gauge the threat and prepare for the possibility that the U.S. government will have to respond to much bigger numbers—and soon.”
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/us...response-plan/
    sure, we should trust the folks who brought us mkultra and mknaomi to take care of us

Leftist Michigan Governor Flirts with Invoking “Martial Law” using Virus as Excuse to Power Grab
    Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer discussed the outbreak of the coronavirus Friday morning on the Michael Patrick Shiels talk radio show. Shiels asked Whitmer whether she would declare martial law in the state of Michigan.
    “Could we get to a position where it’s sort of like martial law, where everything is closed and everybody stays home, like it is in Italy, for instance ,where you only have the hospitals and the drug stores open?” Shiels asked.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...to-power-grab/
    imagine killary is fuming about missing out on this opportunity to never let a good crisis go to waste
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Illinois Mayor May Ban Guns, Firearms Sales Over Coronavirus Panic
    The document uses the phrasing of giving the mayor power to “Order the discontinuance of selling, distributing, dispensing or giving away of explosives or explosive agents, firearms or ammunition of any character whatsoever.”
    Mayor Feinen now claims the power to ban gun and ammo sales, the sale of alcohol, the opening of bars and taverns, and the sale of gasoline. The executive order also gives her the power to shut down electrical services and to take possession of private property within the city.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/illino...navirus-panic/

The Government Has Been Secretly Stockpiling For A Pandemic
    Back in 2016, the government was exposed as secretly stockpiling supplies to help them survive a pandemic. These supplies aren’t for saving us, but for saving them. Somewhere, there is a sprawling system of government storage facilities so secret that the American people can’t be told where they are, or what is kept in them.
    https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...demic_03102020

Public Health Advisor (Quarantine Program)
    Job ID HHS-CDC-D3-20-10640010 Date posted 11/15/2019 Location Dallas, Texas, El Paso, Texas, Houston, Texas, Seattle, Washington, Anchorage, Alaska, Los Angeles, California, San Diego, California, San Francisco, California, Miami, Florida, Atlanta, Georgia, Honolulu, Hawaii, Chicago, Illinois, Boston, Massachusetts, Detroit, Michigan, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Newark, New Jersey, New York, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, San Juan
    Department: Department of Health And Human Services
    Agency: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
    Job Announcement Number: HHS-CDC-D3-20-10640010
    SALARY RANGE: $51440.0 to $93077.0/Per Year
    OPEN PERIOD: 2019-11-15 to 2020-05-15
    SERIES & GRADE: GS--9/11
    https://jobs.cdc.gov/job/dallas/publ...m/250/14136286
    first victim in wuhan was diagnosed 2 days after cdc posted this

US Intel Agencies Played Unsettling Role in Classified and “9/11-like” Coronavirus Response Plan
    After the classification decision was made public, a subsequent report in Politico revealed that not only is the National Security Council managing the federal government’s overall response but that they are doing so in close coordination with the U.S. intelligence community and the U.S. military. It states specifically that “NSC officials have been coordinating behind the scenes with the intelligence and defense communities to gauge the threat and prepare for the possibility that the U.S. government will have to respond to much bigger numbers—and soon.”
    https://thewashingtonstandard.com/us...response-plan/
    sure, we should trust the folks who brought us mkultra and mknaomi to take care of us

Leftist Michigan Governor Flirts with Invoking “Martial Law” using Virus as Excuse to Power Grab
    Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer discussed the outbreak of the coronavirus Friday morning on the Michael Patrick Shiels talk radio show. Shiels asked Whitmer whether she would declare martial law in the state of Michigan.
    “Could we get to a position where it’s sort of like martial law, where everything is closed and everybody stays home, like it is in Italy, for instance ,where you only have the hospitals and the drug stores open?” Shiels asked.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...to-power-grab/
    imagine killary is fuming about missing out on this opportunity to never let a good crisis go to waste
    From the sounds of it, other Cummucrats aren't wasting time grabbing power under this Faux Media created "crisis." Sounds like they're getting ready to "go for broke" on this one....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

National Guard Activated in Six States to Combat Chinese Coronavirus
    The governors of Florida, Iowa, Louisiana, New York, Rhode Island and Washington have all activated their National Guard to support operations to stem the spread of coronavirus.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-coronavirus/

Chinese Communist Party “Journalist” Denied Access to WH Briefing Because He Had a Fever
    Raheem Kassam, the editor-in-chief of the National Pulse, commented, “A Chinese Communist Party-employed ‘journalist’ just attempted to gain entry to the White House press briefing room while running a fever.”
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/chines...e-had-a-fever/
    the chicoms would never send someone to infect our president now would they?

Dr. Oz on Coronavirus: “This Has been Around. A Lot of People Had This and Didn’t Realize It. 80% of People Had Very Subtle Symptoms”
    Dr. Oz: Now that he got tested without any symptoms why wouldn’t the average say, “Hey, just test me too!”… We don’t have enough units. We can’t get people tested who probably should be tested… If I had enough tests I would test every single American right now. You know why? Because it would give us epidemiologic data about what’s really happening. I am positive that I know people who were infected but didn’t realize it because it happened before coronavirus is here. There is someone I know who was actually at a party at the Oscars with the cast members of “Parasite” a Korean movie who got fevers, shortness of breath, fatigue. I have no idea if he had coronavirus or not. But he thinks he did. Now you hear these stories and you are like this has been around. A lot of people had this and didn’t realize it. 80% of people had very subtle symptoms. They had a fever most of the time but nothing that would catch your eye. And so we don’t actually know how long it’s been out there.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ymptoms-video/

JetBlue Airline Bans Passenger FOR LIFE After He Flies While Waiting Results for Coronavirus Test — And His Test Was Positive
    A JetBlue passenger was banned from the airline for life after taking a flight from New York to Florida while waiting for the results from a coronavirus test.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-was-positive/

Another Cruise Ship Is Stranded At Sea As 5 Passengers & Crew Test Positive
    After being denied entry to a port in San Juan and several other Caribbean ports, the cruise ship MS Braemer is the latest cruise ship to be dangerously stranded at sea after at least five cases were confirmed on board, and another 40 passengers and crew have been quarantined in the hold after exhibiting flu-like symptoms.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-test-positive

Via the CDC: 2019 Flu – 22,000 Dead and 36 Million Infected …2019 Coronavirus – 50 Dead and 2,340 Infected
    Per data available, around 3% of cases confirmed end in death. But by taking out China, Iran and Italy the rate goes down to 1%.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ortality-rate/
    just a reminder

Not Just Seniors: French Doctors Report 50% Of ICU Patients Under 60 Years Old, Netherlands Under 50
    t's beginning to look like someone's lying, as both French and Dutch medical professionals are reporting that half of coronavirus ICU patients are under the age of 60 and 50-years-old respectively.
    "MORE THAN 50% OF THE 300 #COVIDー19 CASES IN CRITICAL CONDITION IN FRANCE ARE UNDER 60," tweeted The Atlantic's Rachel Donadio on Saturday.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/health/not...herlands-under
    i wonder if this thing really grabs people who smoke as being especially delicious

Border Security Apprehend 1,657 Chinese Nationals Crossing Southern Border Since October
    President Trump banned flights from China earlier this year but that didn’t stop Chinese illegal border crossers from entering the US illegally.
    The US border guard apprehended 1,657 Chinese nationals since October while the coronavirus was spreading across China.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/477485/

Something I recall is US Army has a working agreement with wallyworld to be the grocery store of the pocalypse. Reason being wallyworld was the only warehouse system large enough to get necessities to outlying areas with any reasonable efficiency. This agreement was made during the bush, clinton, or 0bama regimes, so expect to do some shopping at your local wallyworld if the pocalypse really gets going.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I want to go see The Chatts at the Exit Inn in Nashville April 30, but I'll bet you the venue will cancel.

What's interesting is that CHILDREN are the most feared carriers of the disease. I just saw another report in which the biggest spread vector of the virus is kids. Kids aren't at risk of dying or even getting sick. Kids ARE going to spread it to their parents and grandparents, etc.

This virus doesn't really affect kids. IF they catch it, it's super mild if noticeable at all. But they're TYPHOID MARY's to the rest of us, most notably OLDER adults.
    It's like a dark SCI FI novel really. So closing down the schools and keeping those virus carrying TYKES at home will save tons of older Americans, I think.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    What's interesting is that CHILDREN are the most feared carriers of the disease. I just saw another report in which the biggest spread vector of the virus is kids. Kids aren't at risk of dying or even getting sick. Kids ARE going to spread it to their parents and grandparents, etc.

This virus doesn't really affect kids. IF they catch it, it's super mild if noticeable at all. But they're TYPHOID MARY's to the rest of us, most notably OLDER adults.
    It's like a dark SCI FI novel really. So closing down the schools and keeping those virus carrying TYKES at home will save tons of older Americans, I think.
    Was talking to a teacher earlier today and she said almost exactly what you posted. Kids aren't getting sick from the virus but the administrators and teacher are afraid they are carriers. Better to fear and not find out than business as usually and watch grandma and grandpa die.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Was talking to a teacher earlier today and she said almost exactly what you posted. Kids aren't getting sick from the virus but the administrators and teacher are afraid they are carriers. Better to fear and not find out than business as usually and watch grandma and grandpa die.
    I may really regret this in a few weeks but for now it is stay away from grandma and grandpa and business as usual as much as possible for the wife and I and the kids.

Two seemingly healthy teen age boys died this week in Utah. They were students at a Military academy. The deaths are being attributed to the Virus.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
    Two seemingly healthy teen age boys died this week in Utah. They were students at a Military academy. The deaths are being attributed to the Virus.
    This is unusual in that teens and younger have escaped fatal infections so far.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

The Coronavirus Fatality Rate Reported by the Media Is COMPLETELY INACCURATE. The Actual Rate Is LESS THAN THE FLU – MEDIA LYING AGAIN!
    The current estimate for the fatality rates on the coronavirus just don’t add up. The estimates based on current data are completely inaccurate. Current data shows that this virus is much less deadly that even the common flu from the 2019-2020 season.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...a-lying-again/

De Blasio: We’re ‘Close to’ Needing Government to Ensure Food Supply Is ‘Equitably Distributed’
    On Monday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) called for the nationalization of certain parts of the supply chain, and stated that “we’re getting close to a reality where the government has to ensure that the food supply, that it is not only available, but that it’s equitably distributed.”
    De Blasio said, “We’re going to need the supply chain nationalized in some form. Right now, there’s no effort to make sure that ventilators, surgical masks, even down to hand sanitizer, all these products should be put on a 24/7 production cycle. Whatever factories anywhere can make them should be cranking them out. They should be distributed according to federal priority, as you would in a war.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...y-distributed/
    if they do this they will ruin everything

Far Left Activists Encourage People To Loot Stores During Coronavirus Panic
    To no one’s shock, far left activists are now encouraging people to shoplift and loot as the coronavirus panic continues to sweep the nation.
    Communist activist Wendy Trevino, who purports to be some kind of author and grant writer, seems to be spearheading this on her twitter page:
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...navirus-panic/

HAM radio saves the day
    https://amrron.com/

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s wife tests positive for coronavirus
    On Thursday night, Canadian and British news outlets reported that Canada’s leftist Prime Minister’s personal life has been touched by an international pandemic. (Watch video below this report.)
    https://conservativebase.com/canadia...r-coronavirus/

White House and NSC Knock Down Rumors of National Quarantine Over Wuhan Coronavirus
    The National Security Council issued a statement on Twitter late Sunday night knocking down rumors that a nationwide quarantine was going to be imposed over the Wuhan coronavirus based on the Stafford Act.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-coronavirus/

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    This is unusual in that teens and younger have escaped fatal infections so far.
    I bet they had an underlying medical condition already. Youths with respiratory or Immune system ailments are the ONLY young people at risk.

They're calling COVID-19 the "BOOMER DOOMER" virus because it targets baby boomers almost specifically.

I bet they had an underlying medical condition already. Youths with respiratory or Immune system ailments are the ONLY young people at risk.

They're calling COVID-19 the "BOOMER DOOMER" virus because it targets baby boomers almost specifically.
    I'm a 63 year old boomer and I am worried zero about the virus.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I'm a 63 year old boomer and I am worried zero about the virus.
    I'm older than you and I'm not worried about it at all.

Freedom isn't free.

Just had a thought:

If all these shutdowns work and slow the spread of this virus down, when they open everything back up and let people resume normal activities, there will be a whole new outbreak all over again as the virus will still linger in certain people beyond the time limits of these shutdowns. They'll be mixing with people who are susceptible to it and it will start up again.

It's better to let it run its course like the normal flu does, and when it dies out, its, pretty much, gone.

It seems to me we're helping to keep it going more than getting rid of it.

Freedom isn't free.

Page 11 of 103 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast