Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Senator Doctor assumes the Covid particle is not attached to a drop of spit which will get stopped by the N-95 mask.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Senator Doctor assumes the Covid particle is not attached to a drop of spit which will get stopped by the N-95 mask.
    Amazing that something so small and not even alive can do so much damage.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Question: If the droplet containing the virus gets embedded in face mask, would the moist warm air you breathe out combine with the droplet containing the virus and get breathed in at some point?

prolonging the inevitable boys. If there was no vaccine on the table we'd all get it eventually.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    prolonging the inevitable boys. If there was no vaccine on the table we'd all get it eventually.

Which is why we should have let it run its course already, like we do tot he regular flu every year. Yes, some people die, but it's a relatively short-lived flu season and is over by the Spring. Herd immunity kicks in and its duration is much shorter.

We'd be done with this already if we had done that. But, the Commucrats knew what they were doing when they ordered us to social distance and shelter in place, etc. They knew it would last much longer if they did this....and it has.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I'm more concerned about the social justice virus that's spread much faster than the crisis virus their using to create fear and division.

Had to go grocery shopping today, i go right when they open to minimize my chances of being in a crowd. I don't wear a mask, can't breathe properly, might be the 40 yrs in the dirty roofing business. masks don't filter out hot asphalt fumes.

I was maintaining 6' physical distance from anyone else when a middle aged women walked up to me and asked "Where's your mask"! after my wiser self stopped me from saying what i wanted to say, i responded with " i can't breathe with a mask", she says'" wear's your card"? again my wiser self stopped me and i said i don't have to show you anything. She's 3' away from me the whole time and she says she's going to call the cops, i said go ahead, and she did.
    The cops aren't going to show up for this crap. She was talking hysterically to the manager when i was checking out, and as i walked by the manager he smiled and nodded to me, " have a nice day"'

I wonder how it would have turned out if she realized she was standing 3' away from a man with a gun, i carry under a loose Hawaiian shirt

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    I'm more concerned about the social justice virus that's spread much faster than the crisis virus their using to create fear and division.

Had to go grocery shopping today, i go right when they open to minimize my chances of being in a crowd. I don't wear a mask, can't breathe properly, might be the 40 yrs in the dirty roofing business. masks don't filter out hot asphalt fumes.

I was maintaining 6' physical distance from anyone else when a middle aged women walked up to me and asked "Where's your mask"! after my wiser self stopped me from saying what i wanted to say, i responded with " i can't breathe with a mask", she says'" wear's your card"? again my wiser self stopped me and i said i don't have to show you anything. She's 3' away from me the whole time and she says she's going to call the cops, i said go ahead, and she did.
    The cops aren't going to show up for this crap. She was talking hysterically to the manager when i was checking out, and as i walked by the manager he smiled and nodded to me, " have a nice day"'

I wonder how it would have turned out if she realized she was standing 3' away from a man with a gun, i carry under a loose Hawaiian shirt
    She had the faux "crisis fear" syndrome. That, to her, was a bigger fear than any kind of gun you were wearing.

She's a true blue Commucrat, and as such, is beyond all reasoning.

I wonder who she would have called if the police force had been defunded and dissolved...obama, the DNC, Antifa, BLM thugs?

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I'm sure i made her day, she probably thinks she put me in my place while spending all 2 cents of her self-righteous outrage on me. I AM NOT wearing a fucking mask, i will alter my behavior to avoid fuckheads like her, cause am i not known for controlling my self when confronted by idiots....my wife was very happy that i kept my mouth shut...me too honestly,i'm pissed about all this shit but i walked away...i was a good boy, can i have a cookie now?

More Gates-Funded “Brave New World” Science: Fake Breast Milk
    The latest Gates-backed venture to attract notice is a Durham, North Carolina-based biotechnology start-up called Biomilq, which just raised $3.5 million to develop lab-cultured breast milk. Leading the productive round of venture capital fundraising was Breakthrough Energy Ventures, a fund established in 2015 by Gates and a coalition of private investors to “advance energy innovations.” Fellow investors include Jeff Bezos, Michael Bloomberg, Richard Branson, George Soros and Mark Zuckerberg, among others.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...e-breast-milk/

Joe Biden: I Will Force Americans to Wear Masks in Public
    Biden: I would go back to making sure that everybody had masks, that you had PPE [personal protective equipment] lined up, we’d have been making sure we stockpile all the things that we need that we don’t have now. The one thing we do know, these masks make a gigantic difference. I would insist that everybody out in public be wearing that mask. Anyone to reopen — would have to make sure that they walked in their business that had masks.
    https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...sks-in-public/

“Mass Sterilization”: Kenyan Doctors Find Anti-fertility Agent in UN Tetanus Vaccine
    The results confirmed their worst fears: all six samples tested positive for the HCG antigen. The HCG antigen is used in anti-fertility vaccines, but was found present in tetanus vaccines targeted to young girls and women of childbearing age. Dr. Ngare, spokesman for the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, stated in a bulletin released November 4:
    “This proved right our worst fears; that this WHO campaign is not about eradicating neonatal tetanus but a well-coordinated forceful population control mass sterilization exercise using a proven fertility regulating vaccine. This evidence was presented to the Ministry of Health before the third round of immunization but was ignored.” (Source.)
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/mass-s...accine/5431664

Coronavirus Death Rates Stable or Falling, Even in States with Rising Cases
    The latest data show that death rates from coronavirus or COVID-19 are stable or falling in many states, including those that have shown a recent spike in the number of coronavirus cases.
    https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...-rising-cases/

South Dakota Considers First State Bill To Outlaw All Vaccine AND Medical Mandates
    One hundred and fifteen years ago this month, the US Supreme Court made a decision that because there was a deadly smallpox epidemic, the City of Cambridge, Massachusetts was allowed to charge a pastor five dollars to opt out of a city wide vaccine mandate. The law didn't apply to children.
    https://www.ageofautism.com/2020/02/...-mandates.html

Report: Beijing Refuses to Repatriate Chinese Citizens Stuck in the U.S. Illegally
    China refuses to take back thousands of Chinese citizens stranded in the U.S. illegally, many of whom have committed violent crimes, the South China Morning Post reported on Friday.
    https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/...u-s-illegally/

Could Illegal Aliens be Responsible for Jump in Chinese Virus Cases in Border States?
    Evidence continues to mount that spikes in Covid cases in U.S. border states are due to successive waves of infected people fleeing Mexico’s dysfunctional and overwhelmed hospitals to get American medical care at least as much, if not more than, to the re-opening of those states’ economies.
    https://fraudscrookscriminals.com/20...border-states/

Dr. Doom Returns
    Fauci on Restarting Coronavirus Lockdowns: ‘Never Take That off the Table’…
    Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said states should not rule out locking down coronavirus hotspots again during a Friday interview at the Milken Institute Summer Series.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...off-the-table/

Federal Judge Orders Release of Migrant Children Due to Coronavirus
    A U.S District Court judge in the Central District of California ordered the federal government to release migrant children being held in detention for more than 20 days. The order calls for the children to be released by July 17 due to concerns over the coronavirus pandemic
    https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...ice-detention/

EVERY Internet Search Engine is Manipulating COVID-19/Coronavirus Reports
    Remember how Google was manipulating search engine results for elections? Well, it’s not just for Google anymore. Google, Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo and others are manipulating COVID-19 search results.
    https://dcdirtylaundry.com/all-inter...-for-yourself/
    defend the agenda at all cost

Twitter Labels Tweets Mentioning ‘Oxygen’ and ‘Frequency’ as Coronavirus Misinformation
    Twitter’s Chinese coronavirus “get the facts” system appears to be broken, as the platform is automatically applying the fact-checking label to random tweets that contain combinations of the words “frequency” and “oxygen.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...isinformation/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

Federal Judge Orders Release of Migrant Children Due to Coronavirus
    A U.S District Court judge in the Central District of California ordered the federal government to release migrant children being held in detention for more than 20 days. The order calls for the children to be released by July 17 due to concerns over the coronavirus pandemic
    https://www.breitbart.com/border/202...ice-detention/
    And, if their parents are unable to get them, for whatever reason, they should be transported to the good judge's neighborhood and released on the streets. Let him deal with them....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    And, if their parents are unable to get them, for whatever reason, they should be transported to the good judge's neighborhood and released on the streets. Let him deal with them....
    I'm sure they will be sent to "relatives" in the US who are already here yet undocumented. Also wonder if they can be repatriated back to Mehico? Read that ICE is currently sending some 95 percent they catch right back across the border.

Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman Sponsor of Bill Six Months BEFORE Coronavirus Pandemic
    The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation helped negotiate who would score a $100 Billion government-backed contact tracing contract in August 2019 — six months before the ‘pandemic’ arrived in the United States and four months before it swept through China. (Listen Above)
    The shocking revelations were unveiled on the Thomas Paine Podcast and the Moore Paine Show on Patreon by the two investigators who blew the whistle on the massive Clinton Foundation tax fraud during a Congressional hearing in 2018. John Moynihan and Larry Doyle testified in Congress, detailing the fraud and schemes utilized by the Clinton’s to avoid paying up to $2.5 BILLION in federal taxes.
    https://truepundit.com/exclusive-bil...irus-pandemic/

Event 201
    The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences.
    https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

Why is Gates denying Event 201?
    In October, 2019 Microsoft founder Bill Gates, who, together with his wife, runs the richest, most powerful foundation in the world, co-organised a simulation exercise on a worldwide corona epidemic
    Why? On April 12, 2020, Bill Gates said in an interview to the BBC, “Now here we are. We didn’t simulate this, we didn’t practice, so both the health policies and economic policies, we find ourselves in uncharted territory.”
    This is the same person who, just six months before the outbreak of the pandemic, organised a series of four role-playing simulations of a corona pandemic with very high-ranking participants. Event 201 was a simulation of a corona pandemic conducted by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Economic Forum and Johns Hopkins University in October 2019.
    https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/...ying-event-201

Again, What Were the Benefits of Locking Down?
    The school closures, stay home orders, shuttering of businesses, banning of elective surgeries, closure of physical entertainment events, blocked flights, and sudden imposition of a central plan – it all happened suddenly from mid-March in the course of only a few days, and to enormous shock on the part of people who had previously taken their freedom and rights for granted.
    https://www.aier.org/article/again-w...-locking-down/

COVID-19 Cases and Percentage of Positive Tests Up in Texas, Florida, and Arizona, Deaths Down in Florida
    COVID-19 cases in the states of Texas, Florida, and Arizona increased over the two weeks and three days between June 9 and June 26.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...orida-arizona/

Public Transit Use Largely Responsible For 'Racial Discrepancy' In COVID-19 Death Rates
    The fact is unavoidable: Black and Hispanic Americans have been dying of the coronavirus at rates 3.5x those of white Americans. For weeks now, politicians and activists have cited these data as evidence that "white supremacy" does, in fact, exist, since minorities - they argued - were more likely to work low-paid "essential" jobs at grocery stores, pharmacies, etc.
    As it turns out, these theories, reported as if they were undeniable truths by the mainstream press (including the New York Times & Washington Post), didn't tell the whole story. While it's true minorities are dying at higher rates than white people from COVID-19, several recently published studies have determined that these higher mortality rates are likely connected to their higher use of public transit to commute to work - either via subway or bus.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...covid-19-death

Regarding the above described "new cases" I have a few ideas.
    The Centers For Disease Creation/Conflagration have added new symptoms to sars2, behold;
    "The additions: chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell. These six symptoms join three that were already on the CDC’s list — fever, cough, and shortness of breath. These symptoms can appear anywhere from two to 14 days after exposure to the virus."
    https://news.yahoo.com/cdc-just-adde...185736532.html
    So, if you have the sniffles, a headache from drinking too much, or muscle pain because you worked hard yesterday, you might be listed as having the virus. Kinda like how gramma beep beep, who was in hospice for final stage brain cancer and only expected to live a few more days, died not from the cancer she had dealt with for four years but from the snifles she had, thus entitling her to be listed among the sars2 deaths by CDC.
    Praise Bill Gates!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Bill and Melinda Gates need to be placed on a subversives list as should George Soros, indicted, and brought to trial for sedition and promoting a coup. Their bank accounts and business holdings should be seized and they should be exiled, at the very least.

They are subversives of the highest order.

Freedom isn't free.

Bill and Melinda Gates need to be placed on a subversives list as should George Soros, indicted, and brought to trial for sedition and promoting a coup. Their bank accounts and business holdings should be seized and they should be exiled, at the very least.

They are subversives of the highest order.
    and theyre just getting started

Gilead Will Charge More Than $3,000 For A Course Of COVID-19 Drug Remdesivir
    On Monday, Gilead disclosed its pricing plan for Gilead as it prepares to begin charging for the drug at the beginning of next month (several international governments have already placed orders). Given the high demand, thanks in part due to the breathless media coverage despite the drug's still-questionable study data, Gilead apparently feels justified in charging $3,120 for a patient getting the shorter, more common, treatment course, and $5,720 for the longer course for more seriously ill patients. These are the prices for patients with commercial insurance in the US, according to Gilead's official pricing plan.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/gi...rse-remdesivir

On the increasing case numbers, well, if you do more tests what do you think is going to happen? And the libs are pushing for more and faster testing as it helps their agenda, you know, how the end justifies the means? In this case they want the economy reduced to a shambles, we all know virus or not they hate capitalism so nothing new right?.
    For ensample, Alexandria Occasional Cortex has already tweeted (and subsequently deleted) where she wants to keep the economy suppressed as she and other deludes think this will make people vote for them. I can see it making those with comprehension issues vote for them, but they're going to vote for them anyway.

I have a suspicion that over 90 percent of us who carry the virus will be/went asymptomatic, meaning they never even knew/know they had it. Also consider the false positives (as well we false negatives) in testing due faulty kits as well as kits made by companies with a political agenda to fulfill aka chicoms or western libs. Also consider tainted test kits/swabs where if you didn't have the virus before test, you most certainly do now.

Read a piece today by some guy writing in a lib rag about how he went to the Trump rally in OK and then, only after the Trump rally, got tested, coming up positive. No mention in this story that the week before he was running with antifa/blm and wrote a piece about it. So they may cry virus! virus! but most people will not even know they have it. Also, apparently the virus was found in samples of sewage water from March of 2019 in Italy, so the virus swept the world far earlier than the agenda media proposes.
    Herd immunity is coming.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 06-29-2020 at 10:48 AM.

and theyre just getting started

Gilead Will Charge More Than $3,000 For A Course Of COVID-19 Drug Remdesivir
    On Monday, Gilead disclosed its pricing plan for Gilead as it prepares to begin charging for the drug at the beginning of next month (several international governments have already placed orders). Given the high demand, thanks in part due to the breathless media coverage despite the drug's still-questionable study data, Gilead apparently feels justified in charging $3,120 for a patient getting the shorter, more common, treatment course, and $5,720 for the longer course for more seriously ill patients. These are the prices for patients with commercial insurance in the US, according to Gilead's official pricing plan.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/gi...rse-remdesivir

On the increasing case numbers, well, if you do more tests what do you think is going to happen? And the libs are pushing for more and faster testing as it helps their agenda, you know, how the end justifies the means? In this case they want the economy reduced to a shambles, we all know virus or not they hate capitalism so nothing new right?.
    For ensample, Alexandria Occasional Cortex has already tweeted (and subsequently deleted) where she wants to keep the economy suppressed as she and other deludes think this will make people vote for them. I can see it making those with comprehension issues vote for them, but they're going to vote for them anyway.

I have a suspicion that over 90 percent of us who carry the virus will be/went asymptomatic, meaning they never even knew/know they had it. Also consider the false positives (as well we false negatives) in testing due faulty kits as well as kits made by companies with a political agenda to fulfill aka chicoms or western libs. Also consider tainted test kits/swabs where if you didn't have the virus before test, you most certainly do now.

Read a piece today by some guy writing in a lib rag about how he went to the Trump rally in OK and then, only after the Trump rally, got tested, coming up positive. No mention in this story that the week before he was running with antifa/blm and wrote a piece about it. So they may cry virus! virus! but most people will not even know they have it. Also, apparently the virus was found in samples of sewage water from March of 2019 in Italy, so the virus swept the world far earlier than the agenda media proposes.
    Herd immunity is coming.
    Sounds more like herd stupidity is coming.....

Freedom isn't free.

Sounds more like herd stupidity is coming.....
    Umm, it's already here.

i've been fishing a lot lately and it's amazing how many folks are wearing masks out in the middle of the lake with no other boats within 200 yards!
    Last edited by davepool; 06-29-2020 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Umm, it's already here.
    Can't argue with that.

Freedom isn't free.

Anthony Fauci Warns: Pig-Bound Virus in China Could Cause Another Pandemic
    Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, testified Tuesday that an emerging virus found in pigs in China shares traits with the 2009 Swine Flu and 1918 Pandemic Flu, and U.S. public health officials are monitoring the disease.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ther-pandemic/
    may he be as wrong as ever

Coronavirus mutation has taken over the world. Scientists are trying to understand why.
    When the first coronavirus cases in Chicago appeared in January, they bore the same genetic signatures as a germ that emerged in China weeks before.
    But as Egon Ozer, an infectious-disease specialist at the Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, examined the genetic structure of virus samples from local patients, he noticed something different.
    A change in the virus was appearing again and again. This mutation, associated with outbreaks in Europe and New York, eventually took over the city. By May, it was found in 95% of all the genomes Ozer sequenced.
    https://www.lmtonline.com/news/artic...d-15373472.php

China to Start Injecting Soldiers with ‘Experimental’ Coronavirus Vaccine
    The vaccine, known as Ad5-nCoV, was reportedly developed by a team from the Academy of Military Medical Sciences and Tianjin-based pharmaceutical company CanSino Biologics. In a statement Monday, CanSino announced that the vaccine candidate had successfully passed two phases of clinical trials indicating it was safe to use and would provide a “relatively high” immune response to the coronavirus antigen.
    https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...virus-vaccine/

Now They Are Trying To Tell Us That COVID-19 Is “10 Times More Infectious” Than It Was At The Beginning Of The Pandemic
    If the elite really do intend to use COVID-19 to fundamentally transform our society, they are going to need to continue to find ways to make it sound a lot more scary than it really is. Over the past couple of weeks, we have been endlessly barraged with news stories that boldly declare that “the second wave” is here, and now we are being told that this coronavirus is “10 times more infectious” than it was when it first started spreading in China. And we are also being told that COVID-19 “causes infected human cells to sprout tentacles loaded with viral venom to help it spread around the body”. All of that definitely sounds quite frightening, and over the past couple of weeks a lot of people have really been freaking out as the number of confirmed cases has surged.
    https://endoftheamericandream.com/ar...f-the-pandemic

Senior Executive at Texas ER Chain Reveals Real Reason For Spike in Coronavirus Cases
    The executive pointed out that the “vast majority of the cases are mild to very mild symptoms.”
    More testing kits means they are able to test a broader group of patients.
    Clinically, they’ve had “very few hospital transfers because of COVID.”
    Vast majority of patients are better within 2-3 days and would be described as “having a cold (a mild one at that) or symptoms related to allergies.
    Most patients are given a steroid shot and antibiotics and by the time they have follow-up calls, the patients are no longer experiencing any symptoms.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...navirus-cases/

Prominent COVID-19 contact tracing org has strong ties to pro-abortion globalists
    Now, as America opens up, the focus of efforts to control the virus has shifted to testing and contact tracing. Those who test positive for COVID-19 are required share the names of all people with whom they recently have been in contact, so that those people can be notified of their exposure.
    This allows contact tracing organizations and states to accumulate a massive data-base on people. But can these tracers, organizations, and governmental officials be trusted with such a huge database containing intimate information about Americans’ health, family, friends, movements, and way of life?
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion...ion-globalists

Terrorist recruiters call for spreading coronavirus in public places, official says"While governments are trying to ensure health security, focusing on protecting the lives and health of their people, recruiters of international terrorist groups are not just taking advantage of the difficult situation in order to recruit more ‘Jihad soldiers,’ they are calling on infected members to spread COVID-19 as wide as possible in public places, state agencies and so on," Novikov pointed out.
    https://tass.com/world/1172609

Close To Half Of All Working Age Adults In The United States Do Not Have A Job Right Now
    The employment-population ratio — the number of employed people as a percentage of the U.S. adult population — plunged to 52.8% in May, meaning 47.2% of Americans are jobless, according to Bureau of Labor Statistics. As the coronavirus-induced shutdowns tore through the labor market, the share of population employed dropped sharply from a recent high of 61.2% in January, farther away from a post-war record of 64.7% in 2000.
    http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...-job-right-now

Coronavirus Cases Vs Fatalities: "Why The Next 6 Days Will Be Crucial"
    With the current state of coronavirus infections in the US increasingly about political considerations (especially whether a second wave will lead to another round of shutdowns, more economic carnage, millions more unemployed and crush Trump's re-election chances) and far less about actual epidemiology and standards of care, two ideological camps have emerged - one which tries to overstate the impact of the pandemic in the US by focusing on the recent surge in new cases in sunbelt states (while ignoring the role recent protests and riots played in said surge), and another which, in downplaying the severity of the coronavirus, has been emphasizing the increasing testing which arguably also explains the jump in confirmed covid cases while underscoring the decline in covid-linked fatalities. This divergence is shown in the chart below.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/co...ill-be-crucial

Anthony Fauci Warns: Pig-Bound Virus in China Could Cause Another Pandemic
    Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, testified Tuesday that an emerging virus found in pigs in China shares traits with the 2009 Swine Flu and 1918 Pandemic Flu, and U.S. public health officials are monitoring the disease.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ther-pandemic/
    may he be as wrong as ever.
    The local TV news channels were talking about that last night. All I could think of was "Oh God ! Here we go again !"
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I truly hope the majority of voters aren't so stupid as to believe the Covid-19 and it's spread is Trump's fault and vote in a brain dead puppet. The result could possibly be the end of the first country in the history of mankind to be set up for personal feedom, but I guarantee the virus won't care and will continue to kill. That is except if a certain scientific group is withholding a working anti-virus until after the election to make Biden look like a hero.

Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast