Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    They also like to eat the parts of fish that we call garbage
    I'm hearing now that the bat soup theory (though disgusting) is BS. It's a red herring to throw people off. more and more folks think it's something that leaked from one of their Bio weapons labs.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Yea this is great news, just read that a case of the virus has been found in phoenix. My daughter in law is very active in the chinese community here so we're at risk of exposure and with two weeks to pass the virus on before you even know you have it, lots of folks are going to get sick.

.....but it's good to know that the Gates are on top of it

There's a harvard trained epidemiologist saying this will make 1918 look good.

I’ll be honest - as an epidemiologist, I’m really deeply worried about this new coronavirus outbreak. 1) the virus has an upward infection trajectory curve much steeper than SARS. 2) it can be transmitted person to person before symptoms appear — I.e. it is silently contagious! pic.twitter.com/5Kjo6DkbQj
    — Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding (@DrEricDing) January 23, 2020
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...reak-might-get

"The coronavirus has mutated. It is now a second-generation virus. When it was still in its first generation, we were still able to treat this… However, after the last mutation, it became deadly… The rate of infection are now increasing exponentially. So please remember do not go out, do not visit people, do not gather in a group, do not have dinner party."
    We noted on Sunday that about 5 million residents had already left Wuhan before the lockdown started. This could suggest that many people carrying the coronavirus, during the incubation period, could spread the virus without them evening knowing it.
    "From observations, the virus is capable of transmission even during the incubation period," said Ma Xiaowei, the minister in charge of China's National Health Commission (NHC), adding that the incubation period lasted from one to 14 days. "Some patients have normal temperatures, and there are many milder cases. There are hidden carriers," Ma said.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/wu...onal-plea-help

Also this will likely solve the current Hong Kong crisis for the chicoms.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-26-2020 at 07:07 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    True. To be fair, though, the Cajuns never experienced mass famines that starved literally millions of men, women and children to death. So if someone has a long history of epic famines and loss of life, I can kinda understand a culture that makes EVERYTHING fair game for a food source. There's a joke among the other Asians "The only thing with four legs that a Chinese won't eat is ... the table".
    When I was a kid we had pigs feet pretty frequently because they were cheap. I thought they were disgusting. I am glad I can afford things like ham now instead. I'm not saying I wouldn't eat shit like bats and snakes to say alive but I would be very happy to forgo them once I had the means to.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I'm hearing now that the bat soup theory (though disgusting) is BS. It's a red herring to throw people off. more and more folks think it's something that leaked from one of their Bio weapons labs.
    This makes more sense than spreading from bats to snakes to humans.

Snakes can transmit infectious diseases, but I've never heard of them giving humans contagious diseases...

Bats, yes; snakes no.

(On a side note, there might be a possibility that this was deliberately released into the public as a test to see how quickly and how far reaching a bio weapon of this type can go....

China can stand losing a couple million people where other countries can't....)

Just an odd thought...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

There is also the issue of economies being affected by this.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

Snakes can transmit infectious diseases, but I've never heard of them giving humans contagious diseases...

Bats, yes; snakes no.

(On a side note, there might be a possibility that this was deliberately released into the public as a test to see how quickly and how far reaching a bio weapon of this type can go....

Just an odd thought...
    From what I've read the current theory is that hiv came from bushmeat. There is a similar virus in monkeys which people in remote villages are known to eat. Over many exposures someone butchering an infected monkey got infected virus mutated and wallah. So who knows. It seems like a bunch of flu viruses come from birds and pigs. Most animals raised for food are kept in high concentrations in dirty conditions so I can see how diseases could develop. Add bushmeat to that where there is no real oversight

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    From what I've read the current theory is that hiv came from bushmeat. There is a similar virus in monkeys which people in remote villages are known to eat. Over many exposures someone butchering an infected monkey got infected virus mutated and wallah. So who knows. It seems like a bunch of flu viruses come from birds and pigs. Most animals raised for food are kept in high concentrations in dirty conditions so I can see how diseases could develop. Add bushmeat to that where there is no real oversight
    For hiv to have come from the green monkey, the monkey would have had to be a jet pilot as hiv spread in the nyc gay community at the same time as in Africa. Odd how the un had a hep vaccine program going in Africa and the cities in the US where the ads for the program sought gay men specifically.

see here for more;
    https://medicalveritas.org/united-na...f-aids-thesis/

Also found this interesting;
    Chinese researcher removed from Canada's only level-4 lab
    Dr. Xiangguo Qiu, her husband, and an unknown number of her students from China were removed from Canada's only level-4 lab on July 5 amid an RCMP investigation into what's being described as a possible "policy breach."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ture=emb_title
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Wuhan has a level 4 lab AKA experimental lab for warfare under the guise of researching the most deadly pathogens. Enough said.

Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China
    Background
    A recent cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan, China, was caused by a novel betacoronavirus, the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). We report the epidemiological, clinical, laboratory, and radiological characteristics and treatment and clinical outcomes of these patients.
    Methods
    All patients with suspected 2019-nCoV were admitted to a designated hospital in Wuhan. We prospectively collected and analysed data on patients with laboratory-confirmed 2019-nCoV infection by real-time RT-PCR and next-generation sequencing. Data were obtained with standardised data collection forms shared by the International Severe Acute Respiratory and Emerging Infection Consortium from electronic medical records. Researchers also directly communicated with patients or their families to ascertain epidemiological and symptom data. Outcomes were also compared between patients who had been admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) and those who had not.
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...183-5/fulltext

CDC Says 110 Suspected Coronavirus Cases Identified In US; Public Health Risk Remains "Low"
    Update (1150ET): Dr. Nancy Messonnier, the Director of the Center for the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD), spoke on behalf of the CDC. During the press conference, she said that the US had identified 110 people who are under observation and being tested for the virus. While 5 cases have already been identified in the US, another 32 have definitively tested negative.
    Though a vaccine remains elusive, the Messonnier said the CDC had developed a diagnostic test that can quickly confirm cases of the virus. So far, CDC researchers have seen no signs of "mutation" in the virus. If the virus does mutate, as Chinese scientists suggested it might, that could create problems for those trying to develop the exam. On Friday, a "blueprint" for the test was uploaded and shared with the world. All governments can now follow this blueprint to develop their own tests..
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...pply-shortages
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-27-2020 at 01:24 PM.

The guy with Peak Prosperity showed where there are hundreds of planes in the air all over China. If they have a flight travel ban, it sure doesn't show.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

Bats, yes; snakes no.

Just an odd thought...
    Bingo !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Sounds like it has hit Africa. I'm really surprised there are not more cases there given the number of Chinese who work there in mining and rail roads.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    The guy with Peak Prosperity showed where there are hundreds of planes in the air all over China. If they have a flight travel ban, it sure doesn't show.
    The Chinese New Year saw a zillion college kids from Wuhan travel home, mostly to other cities in China, for the holiday, and a number of them would be carrying the virus and spreading it along the way as the vectors can infect others before the vectors show symptoms. In this sense it's a retrovirus like hiv, but hiv can lay dormant for years or even decades where this one takes about 2 weeks to make its presence obvious to the host. It was out of the body bag before they zipped the bag shut, efforts to stop the spread will help slow it but not stop it.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Kinda odd that Chinese villages are being walled off to prevent travel, but the skies are full of planes leaving for other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Kinda odd that Chinese villages are being walled off to prevent travel, but the skies are full of planes leaving for other countries.
    Not odd, at all, if it's deliberate....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Hindu Holy Water ?

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Hindu Holy Water ?
    Well, it does come from a sacred source.

That could be the reason they have dark skin.

Freedom isn't free.

I see the WHO declared it an emergency. But first the guy gushed about how awesome the Chinese authorities were at working to restrain the virus, thus throwing away any credence he might have otherwise had.

Page 2 of 103 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast