Thread: Coronavirus

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Got to talk to a friend who was diagnosed with Covid-19. Seems the poor person was taken to a local hospital for emergency surgery which thankfully went perfect. While in the hospital they ran a Covid-19 test on her which showed positive even though she said she had no symptoms. She said that 3 days later they came in to tell her that the second test also showed positive. She told the nurse that she never had a second test. The nurse of course said that she did.

After the nurse left my friend checked her chart which was nicely left in the room. There was no entry for a second test, and no diagnosis for the first test that she knew she was given.

When leaving the hospital she asked about a follow-up test after quarantine and was told it would't be needed. Really?!?!

Friend said she never felt sick. We both figured that the second test was nothing more than a way to run the numbers up. And no follow-up since they were probably aware that the first test resulted in a false positive.

I hope that we have a country left when the truth finally comes out.
    if the hosp used the pcr test it will always show positive because it looks for an 18 letter string found in every human, itd be more alarming if someone didnt test positive

also most folks who have been exposed, including pwople i know, had few if any symptoms, unlike those of us, including me, who had a rough time with it
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 09-04-2020 at 12:52 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"