Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
mainly because the rise in deaths caused by cancer in this century and the last, as well as cases of autism, seem to parallel the rise in the use of vaccines

also consider this;
https://infectagentscancer.biomedcen...1750-9378-2-13

while i suspect vaccinations are part of a national eugenics program, whereby children who survive the newborn vaccination attack get to go on and pass their genes, those who do not survive and die or become autistic do not go on to pass on their genes

injected vaccines are also a vector to change dna of the vaccinated host, oral vaccines run the risk of having their modified gene payload destroyed by the digestive process

if you want vaccines, by all means take them with my kind regards
Not sure if that would fit the definition of eugenics, as I'll try to present an argument to it:

Kids A and Kids B both take the same vaccine. All of kids A have no problems while all of kids B get autism. Now, according to your argument, A passes on their genes while B does not.

However, if a second vaccine is given to kids A and half of them get autism from that one, then your argument becomes weaker as the only reason kids B got autism was because they couldn't handle the first vaccine.

Now, if the second vaccine had been given first to both A and B kids and only half of A kids got autism while none fo the others did, then it's less of "eugenics" and more of the vaccine itself. One vaccine caused one group to react while the other vaccine caused the other group to react.

Not sure if that made sense, but I tried.... (I knew what I wanted to say, but not sure I explained it correctly.) Hopefully, it makes sense....