I have been looking for a way to be able to concealed carry more reliably. I am fairly tall and finding shirts that don't ride up when I carry IWB is difficult. Another issue I have is when I dress up in slacks and a shirt that tucks in I don't have a way to conceal my pistol. I looked at a couple of different options and decided to go with an ankle holster and after some research I decided on the Galco Ankle Glove with a calf strap. I am very happy with my decision. I am using it for a G26 and it works great, but I don't think it would work for anything bigger than that. It is comfortable and does not print, at least not in the loose fitting jeans and slacks I wear. Granted the pistol is not quite as accessible as when I use the IWB holster, and I have to use a slightly smaller gun (a G26 on the ankle vice a G19 with IWB carry), but I don't have to worry about my pistol being exposed if I lean over or when I sit down. All in all I am pretty happy with it and would recommend it if you are looking for an ankle holster.