Thread: Trash pick up in San Francisco by Conservatives are PROTESTED by the LEFT

Trash pick up in San Francisco by Conservatives are PROTESTED by the LEFT

Scott Pressler (the conservative activist and Trump supporter) organized another GARBAGE cleanup day in San Francisco yesterday. This was the guy who led the clean up of the garbage in the streets of Baltimore. I volunteered for the late afternoon shift, but they ended up stopping the cleanup early because of ANTIFA protests and threats of violence. So when Republicans come and clean up the garbage and have private companies come with trucks to haul it all away, the LIBERALS scream at us and call us Nazis. Okay.....

So I was going to check out the LGBT townhall for conservatives (yes, they were going to have a huge LGBT townhall meeting of LGBT types who were Republicans and Trump Supporters. The last time I checked out a 'san francisco event for right leaning ideas' I was pleasantly surprised to see how many hundreds of youngsters who were gay or lesbian who were starting to turn away from the Democrats and start listening to the ideas of the right, and (my own special interest of GUN RIGHTS).

The fucking building where the event was booked ( and people flew in from all over the country to be there) told the event organizers TWO HOURS before the event started that they were canceling the event because 'some folks told them that the group was a bunch of right wing extremists and white supremacists". Yep, that's what happens when any young Republican tries to do an event in the HQ of fascist central - San Francisco.

So TWO (2) events that were organized by Trump supporters were fucked over by liberals. The fact that the organizers themselves were Gay/Lesbian/Transgender didnt' matter.

The local media kept on calling them RIGHT WING RALLIES in the media.

Anyways, thanks for letting me rant. I don't LIVE in downtown SF. I live a ways away, so it's annoying to make the drive out to help out the youngsters trying to do good deeds only to be shit on by the liberals.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Scott Pressler (the conservative activist and Trump supporter) organized another GARBAGE cleanup day in San Francisco yesterday. This was the guy who led the clean up of the garbage in the streets of Baltimore. I volunteered for the late afternoon shift, but they ended up stopping the cleanup early because of ANTIFA protests and threats of violence. So when Republicans come and clean up the garbage and have private companies come with trucks to haul it all away, the LIBERALS scream at us and call us Nazis. Okay.....

So I was going to check out the LGBT townhall for conservatives (yes, they were going to have a huge LGBT townhall meeting of LGBT types who were Republicans and Trump Supporters. The last time I checked out a 'san francisco event for right leaning ideas' I was pleasantly surprised to see how many hundreds of youngsters who were gay or lesbian who were starting to turn away from the Democrats and start listening to the ideas of the right, and (my own special interest of GUN RIGHTS).

The fucking building where the event was booked ( and people flew in from all over the country to be there) told the event organizers TWO HOURS before the event started that they were canceling the event because 'some folks told them that the group was a bunch of right wing extremists and white supremacists". Yep, that's what happens when any young Republican tries to do an event in the HQ of fascist central - San Francisco.

So TWO (2) events that were organized by Trump supporters were fucked over by liberals. The fact that the organizers themselves were Gay/Lesbian/Transgender didnt' matter.

Anyways, thanks for letting me rant. I don't LIVE in downtown SF. I live a ways away, so it's annoying to make the drive out to help out the youngsters trying to do good deeds only to be shit on by the liberals.
    That's okay. Illegals are doing the same to their malls, streets and yards....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Apparently the sf denizens have become enamored by used syringes, condoms, feces, and crack vials.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Apparently the sf denizens have become enamored by used syringes, condoms, feces, and crack vials.
    Well, it is an acquired taste, I guess.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I'm pretty sure they consider it "street art"

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

Hopefully the meaning is not lost on these young people. The left does not want them to think for themselves.

Remember the national mall after 0bama won, compared to after Trump won?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"