Thread: Another case of DEMOCRAT policies killing people.... :(

Another case of DEMOCRAT policies killing people.... :(

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...releases-list/

A brave hispanic man was about to testify against MS-13. Well the DEMOCRATS in New York City released his name as a witness about to testify ... BEFORE THE TRIAL. He was found murdered.

Police Commissioner Patrick Ryder said at a news conference that he blames the new bail reform law for the 36-year-old’s death. He says under the law, prosecutors must turn over all evidence against a defendant within 15 days of arraignment – including the identities of all witnesses and victims.
    This new law was passed by the Democrats and signed by The DEMOCRAT governor.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

A brave hispanic man was about to testify against MS-13. Well the DEMOCRATS in New York City released his name as a witness about to testify ... BEFORE THE TRIAL. He was found murdered.

Too bad this man's relatives can't sue those who sponsored and voted for this bill.

It's getting way past time for all politicians to be held accountable for the insanity they pass as laws.
    Last edited by alismith; 02-07-2020 at 07:45 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Too bad this man's relatives can't sue those who sponsored and voted for this bill.

It's getting way past time for all politicians to be held accountable for the insanity they pass as laws.
    We've had a RASH of INSANE laws passed by Democrat majorities in various states. All the way from letting criminals FREE to not allowing federal agents to arrest CRIMINAL illegals to releasing the names of witnesses against 'minority gangs', etc. People are really DYING from the shit that the Democrats are pushing.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

We've had a RASH of INSANE laws passed by Democrat majorities in various states. All the way from letting criminals FREE to not allowing federal agents to arrest CRIMINAL illegals to releasing the names of witnesses against 'minority gangs', etc. People are really DYING from the shit that the Democrats are pushing.
    but this assholes won't release the name of the phony whistle blower....party of the people my ass

The real trouble is that once these "representatives" are elected, they become above the law. Lawsuits can't be served on them. They are not held accountable for their actions, no matter how insane they become.

Laws need to change to allow their constituents to hold them. personally, accountable for their actions, laws, etc.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

No doubt he was defenseless on top of it. This shit boils my blood. the crap party is the enemy of all that's good.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    No doubt he was defenseless on top of it. This shit boils my blood. the crap party is the enemy of all that's good.
    They are the enemy of the American people.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    1) yes, he was not allowed to own a gun because he was in NEW YORK CITY.

2) The Democrats have ensured that NO ONE will ever volunteer to be a WITNESS against the criminal gangs EVER AGAIN in a court of law, if the Democrats insist that everyone 'gets to know the name and address of the witnesses BEFORE the trial).

It's almost like the Democrats WANT the collapse of our country.

1) yes, he was not allowed to own a gun because he was in NEW YORK CITY.

2) The Democrats have ensured that NO ONE will ever volunteer to be a WITNESS against the criminal gangs EVER AGAIN in a court of law, if the Democrats insist that everyone 'gets to know the name and address of the witnesses BEFORE the trial).

It's almost like the Democrats WANT the collapse of our country.
    Leave the highlighted part of that sentence out and it becomes totally true.

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I am hoping (probably in vain) that the Trump era will do away with the radical left being perceived as cool or the good guy.