Thread: Are most of you guys safe from ANTIF SCUM? #antifaterrorist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Are most of you guys safe from ANTIF SCUM? #antifaterrorist

I hope that that vast majority of you guys live in areas FAR FAR away from ANTIFA scumbags. I actually believe there isn't a large ANTIFA presence in Northern California. All the BIG riots, someone bussed all the masked thugs in from PORTLAND and SEATTLE. I think there is just a big presence in those two cities and someone (who knows who it is) is spending the money to bus them all over the nation to riot. I also think there are ANTIFA groups in FLA, Philly and perhaps parts of New England, but there is yet another protest again in Portland (that is NOT being reported by the media)

Personally I think we should nuke Portland just to get rid of the ANTIFA scumbags.

People are warning that they're going to get even MORE violent AFTER Trump wins in November.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/driver-in...nteers-reports

Authorities in Florida were searching Saturday night for a driver who they claim drove his van into a Republican Party voter registration tent in a shopping center parking lot, just missing six volunteers working there.

The suspect, described as a white man in his 20s, then got out of his vehicle and recorded video of the smashed tent, and flashed a middle finger to the startled voter-registration volunteers before driving off, FOX 30 of Jacksonville reported.

Photos posted by the Republican Party of Duval County showed Trump-Pence placards and bumper stickers strewn around the parking lot, along with the toppled tent. Another photo showed an older model brown-and-tan van driving away from the scene.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I hope that that vast majority of you guys live in areas FAR FAR away from ANTIFA scumbags. I actually believe there isn't a large ANTIFA presence in Northern California. All the BIG riots, someone bussed all the masked thugs in from PORTLAND and SEATTLE. I think there is just a big presence in those two cities and someone (who knows who it is) is spending the money to bus them all over the nation to riot. I also think there are ANTIFA groups in FLA, Philly and perhaps parts of New England, but there is yet another protest again in Portland (that is NOT being reported by the media)

Personally I think we should nuke Portland just to get rid of the ANTIFA scumbags.

People are warning that they're going to get even MORE violent AFTER Trump wins in November.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/driver-in...nteers-reports
    Too bad someone, in the tent, wasn't a CCW holder. At the very least, he/she could have fired into the radiator and crippled the van within a block of the attack. Then, the police wouldn't have to search very hard for info on the driver, etc.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

As it dawns on them they have no way of winning without cheating, they just might resort to violence. Odd how they say they're antifa when they're doing everything fascists did. Anyway, a foreing gov int agency has already done a exercise with our incorruptible fbi and showed how to shut down a presidential election via the antifa playbook

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...evices-1491351
    https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...elliot-abrams/

need to find the link to the story on the election exercise but already posted it here in another thread

also soros owns a voting machine company that sells units to state and fed gov
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I feel pretty confident about my safety.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Let them come. I can't run very well. That's why I carry a gun.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Let them come. I can't run very well. That's why I carry a gun.
    Ditto.
    Between "Uncle Arthur" and weight, I don't run either. That's why all of my guns are loaded with several stashed in various rooms.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”