Thread: Virginia is in a race to be WORSE than California - Democrats pass even MORE bans.

Virginia is in a race to be WORSE than California - Democrats pass even MORE bans.

https://www.wbir.com/article/news/po...3kDjqEkIT7KX6k

NBC 10 News
    February 11, 2020

RICHMOND, Va. — A highly-contested bill that would make it a crime to own an assault weapon in Virginia passed the House of Delegates on Tuesday by a slim margin.

House Bill 961 made it past the House with a vote of 51-48.

The bill expands the definition of an assault weapon and bans anyone from purchasing or selling certain semi-automatic firearms, including AR-15 style rifles. Large-capacity firearm magazines, silencers, and trigger activators would also be prohibited.
    Lots of guys mock Commiefornia, but you gotta be careful that the Democrats don't grab control of YOUR state. I heard that in VA, just TOO MANY gun owners were fucking lazy and did NOT VOTE. Now they're reaping the consequences.

I hope we don't have any members in Virginia. That state is turning into a total shit show fast. At least they don't have Feces in all of their streets, THIS YEAR, but give any Democrat administration time .... they'll get to it.....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Yup. This is a contest of insanity levels with the East Coast versus the West Coast. The East Coast is doing its best to win this contest.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    If the bills pass the Virginia legislature and the governor signs them as is, on January 1, 2021 virtually every firearm owner will become an automatic criminal. I am sure the founding fathers are rolling over in their graves.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Yup. This is a contest of insanity levels with the East Coast versus the West Coast. The East Coast is doing its best to win this contest.
    More Assaults on Maryland Gun Owners
    https://www.ammoland.com/2020/02/mor...#axzz6DnPpGS3k
    The General Assembly is now engaged in a full-fledged assault on gun owners. They've introduced a total revamp of the poorly named Firearm Safety Act of 2013 and a host of other bills that criminalize and punish gun owners.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

All of the proposed legislation in AZ has been filed and the committee meetings have begun. The anti-freedom crowd has proposed a slew of new laws that are verbatim copies of laws being filed in other states, the bloomberg crowd is busy. One of the sleazy games they play is introducing several bills with the same language and intent, and of course the standard RED FLAG bullshit

The folks at arizona citizens defense league managed to fight off these laws last year, but the balance of power is shifting to the idiot side. My state senator ( once pro gun republican ) has had a change of mind and introduced some restrictive gun legislation. Pro gunners still have a slight majority, but it only takes a few RINOS to change everything

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

It's past time the Scotus end this shit. Sadly I don't trust Roberts anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    It's past time the Scotus end this shit. Sadly I don't trust Roberts anymore.
    This is exactly why I've been in no hurry to leave califirnia to escape our gun laws. Unless stopped at the federal level by the scotus it will speed state to state until Congress makes it national.

As sad as this is, I nominate this thread title for best thread title 2020.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    All of the proposed legislation in AZ has been filed and the committee meetings have begun. The anti-freedom crowd has proposed a slew of new laws that are verbatim copies of laws being filed in other states, the bloomberg crowd is busy. One of the sleazy games they play is introducing several bills with the same language and intent, and of course the standard RED FLAG bullshit

The folks at arizona citizens defense league managed to fight off these laws last year, but the balance of power is shifting to the idiot side. My state senator ( once pro gun republican ) has had a change of mind and introduced some restrictive gun legislation. Pro gunners still have a slight majority, but it only takes a few RINOS to change everything
    AND, with all those "refugees" from "Kommiefornia", it won't take many to flip AZ like VA.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    AND, with all those "refugees" from "Kommiefornia", it won't take many to flip AZ like VA.
    California gets tons of LIBTARDS from other states. My neighbors, who are pretty nice LESBIAN couple, but their politics are FAR LEFT (but they're nice enough NOT to treat me like a Nazi for being a pro gun Republican), both emigrated from Tennessee. The problem with liberal havens is that all the liberals MOVE there from other states.

Now California's democrat shithead politicians are doing their best to make living in this state intolerable, that's why so many people are leaving. It's amazing. They take over a state, RUIN IT and then wonder why everyone flees. But then the liberals are too stupid to not vote for the same type of politicians who will ruin their NEW state.

Damn... and I thought NY sucked....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Now they're working on giving drivers licenses to criminal aliens.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Now they're working on giving drivers licenses to criminal aliens.
    When the Commucrats get power, they really show how they have the best interests of their constituents at heart, don't they?

They are nothing more than power hungry megalo-morons whose primary goal is to keep power at all costs.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The license is likely predicated to give them otherwise unobtainable voting privileges.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Damn... and I thought NY sucked....
    Then here is some slightly better news.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vir...in-legislature
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”