Thread: Leaked Audio Exposes Bloomberg Saying He'll "Drone" His Critics & Protect The Banks

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Leaked Audio Exposes Bloomberg Saying He'll "Drone" His Critics & Protect The Banks

Looks like he is going to self destruct real soon. He says he a list of all the people that have screwed him over!

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-protect-banks
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

This guy IS everything the leftists falsely accuse trump of being

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I remember Tricky Dicky Nixon had a list too. Look how that wound up. Hopefully the Bloomberg balloon bursts soon.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I think the insane democrats are going to go with commie Bernie at this point. Trump will absolutely shred him in the debates and then the general election. MAGA
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    I think the insane democrats are going to go with commie Bernie at this point. Trump will absolutely shred him in the debates and then the general election. MAGA
    Maybe, but "Slow Joe" is up in the polls and they are indicating that he will do better in So. Carolina than Sanders.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Maybe, but "Slow Joe" is up in the polls and they are indicating that he will do better in So. Carolina than Sanders.
    Idiot Joe's main problem is he's run out of money. He got the black endorsement in SC, but that endorsement didn't include any campaign money.

Of course, he could tap Hunter for some money. Hunter has loads of it....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I love listening to Biden talk. He is funnier than any stand up comedian. The difference is a good comedian is a genius to come up with good material, Bernie just falls into it by stupidity. Or is that senility?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I love listening to Biden talk. He is funnier than any stand up comedian. The difference is a good comedian is a genius to come up with good material, Bernie just falls into it by stupidity. Or is that senility?
    In his case; both, stupility.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Idiot Joe's main problem is he's run out of money. He got the black endorsement in SC, but that endorsement didn't include any campaign money.

Of course, he could tap Hunter for some money. Hunter has loads of it....
    You wish !!
    After surviving 10 years on my savings, I had to start SS at 62 to get some income. Having had two grandparents and a parent who were such tightwads that they rubbed both sides smooth on a penny before they let go of it, I learned how to live frugally.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    You wish !!
    After surviving 10 years on my savings, I had to start SS at 62 to get some income. Having had two grandparents and a parent who were such tightwads that they rubbed both sides smooth on a penny before they let go of it, I learned how to live frugally.
    I was referring to Hunter Biden, Idiot Joe's son, who made millions swindling the Ukraine.

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Apparently the blacks aren't thrilled with Bloomers.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/democra...xtLX6qI67F4rec
    Last edited by weevil; 03-01-2020 at 07:13 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???