Thread: How is this woman still not in jail? The great injustice of the modern era.

How is this woman still not in jail? The great injustice of the modern era.

Old pic I know (2017) but how is a certain presidential candidate not in jail?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Because the law doesn't apply to her.

She is above any law ever passed.

Everyone's just gonna have to deal with it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Yeah Hillary is untouchable. Trump is the only person ever to best her in any way.
    By the way, that gal in that pic looks pretty damn good for 70.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i guess they knew something about the dnc servers.

Sessions refused to prosecute or even investigate, Barr has had plenty of time to round up some traitors, seditionists, and insurrectionists.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Sessions refused to prosecute or even investigate, Barr has had plenty of time to round up some traitors, seditionists, and insurrectionists.
    The problem is that ANY action against Hillary would come against the full fury of the DNC, every Democrat in Congress, Every Democrat working in all branches of government and the MEDIA 24/7. Hillary is untouchable because she is protected. I can see how it's just not worth it to go after her, because the cost would be so bloody high.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    The problem is that ANY action against Hillary would come against the full fury of the DNC, every Democrat in Congress, Every Democrat working in all branches of government and the MEDIA 24/7. Hillary is untouchable because she is protected. I can see how it's just not worth it to go after her, because the cost would be so bloody high.
    The real reason she is being protected is that IF all her crimes against humanity were to come to light, it would make all Commucrats look bad, and most of her accomplices are high up in political offices, and they can't let anyone find out just how complicit they are. So, it's far better to protect her than to let justice catch up with her. If she falls, many others will fall.
    Last edited by alismith; 03-11-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

She could just end up being found dead with three gunshots to the head, ruled a "suicide".

That's how the Clinton System™ works, right?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    She could just end up being found dead with three gunshots to the head, ruled a "suicide".

That's how the Clinton System™ works, right?
    Hillary will never suffer such a fate. I'm sure she has automated nuclear options in place that would stop anyone from doing that.......

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

So how did the clintons get so powerful ?

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    My money's on satan. You know Hitler had something like 44 assassination attempts he survived?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Quid pro quo once they got into position to ask far and grant favors for money, etc. They always made sure people owed them far more than the favors they granted to those people.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Quid pro quo once they got into position to ask far and grant favors for money, etc. They always made sure people owed them far more than the favors they granted to those people.
    Also Bill was a part of the Cajun Mafia. There were tons of articles linking him when he was governor of Arkansas to the drug trade. People DIED who had info on the Clinton's connection to drug smuggling from Mexico.

When you're THAT corrupt that early, you build an army of 'true believers'. Also the Democrats in the MEDIA and the government, who the Clinton's don't have any dirt on, still are brainwashed into protecting their DEMOCRAT overlords at all costs. There are very few who hold that position, but the Clintons definitely have that exalted position among the Democrat sheep. Sure some powerful Democrats have openly stated that she sucks, but too many folks worship her.

Also Bill was a part of the Cajun Mafia. There were tons of articles linking him when he was governor of Arkansas to the drug trade. People DIED who had info on the Clinton's connection to drug smuggling from Mexico.

When you're THAT corrupt that early, you build an army of 'true believers'. Also the Democrats in the MEDIA and the government, who the Clinton's don't have any dirt on, still are brainwashed into protecting their DEMOCRAT overlords at all costs. There are very few who hold that position, but the Clintons definitely have that exalted position among the Democrat sheep. Sure some powerful Democrats have openly stated that she sucks, but too many folks worship her.
    Nancy Pelosi's father was a member of the Baltimore Mafia, so it's easy to see why she rose to the position she's in...

Freedom isn't free.