Thread: I'm getting a little worried about the future of our economy.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I'm getting a little worried about the future of our economy.

I would sure like to see more good news. I think this virus and it's effects on travel and trade could become the "everything bubble."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/08/oil-...war-fears.html

https://apnews.com/b0b49661addb3b99efaca70c4ba1d189

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Don't get too downhearted. Look at the sources you cited; apnews, cnbc news. Both are part of the Faux Media whose aim it is is to spread fear and panic over something that isn't really that much of a threat (at least, no more than the regular flu is).

It'll pass, just like the normal flu, usually, does.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I'm getting slaughtered on XOP and DIG, both oil ETF's. It's good for the consumer but not oil companies, banks which lend, oil workers and secondary industries ect..... I'm getting worried myself. Mostly if the economy tanks and we get Biden and the craps in charge. The oil fight is real Alismith.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I'm getting slaughtered on XOP and DIG, both oil ETF's. It's good for the consumer but not oil companies, banks which lend, oil workers and secondary industries ect..... I'm getting worried myself. Mostly if the economy tanks and we get Biden and the craps in charge. The oil fight is real Alismith.
    I don't doubt you're right on this, but I was referring to the Faux Media's agenda of causing the economy to tank over something that is really insignificant. The Faux Media has blown this corona virus thing all out of proportion and that's causing people to panic, which is helping them, but hurting us.

They're doing anything and everything to shift the blame onto Trump, which if it succeeds, could get Idiot Joe or Crazy Bernie in charge. Woe to us if that happens. The US would collapse within months.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Not worried about a democrat stealing the White House because by the November elections the Covid-19 virus will be a thing of the past and the news media will be on another panic.

The big problem in my opinion is the news media stirring such a panic that we have a temporary shortage of everything. People forget that about everything except death is temporary.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Got my damn toilet paper.