Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

Thread: The Great list of closures due to Corona Virus 2020

  1. #1
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,151

    The Great list of closures due to Corona Virus 2020

    Well it's official. Disneyland is closed starting this Saturday and won't consider opening it's gates until the end of this month (at the earliest). I think all the other LARGE parks will do the same.

    https://fox5sandiego.com/news/corona...OrdQCLBrXlfQcs

  2. #2
    Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix,Az
    Posts
    4,022
    What about the large gatherings at the border everyday, think they'll shut that down?

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,620
    Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    What about the large gatherings at the border everyday, think they'll shut that down?
    Yeh, kinda been waitin for this thing to start sweeping the 3rd worlders, you know, with their exemplary sanitation and hygiene? .
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  4. #4
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,249
    Heard on the news this evening that MD and DE have closed schools (starting next Monday) for 2 weeks and that the MD Governor has activated the National Guard....why, I have no idea.... I really doubt that students will be trying to force their way back into schools....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  5. #5
    Administrator imanaknut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Posts
    10,847
    Seems like Covid-19 is more an economic virus than a health risk for younger healthy people. Older and with lung problems are another thing.

    When this finally passes, and it will, it will be interesting to see the number of dollars lost to event cancellations and stock market stupidity. And yes it will also be interesting to find out how many Americans were unable to fight off this year's strain.

  6. #6
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,518
    "Jabba the Hutt" (IL governor) has ordered all K - 12 schools to close down on Monday the 16th and to remain closed until 3/31/20. Provisions are being made however, to provide meals for those kids that get fed at school.

    Preferential treatment continues.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  7. #7
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,151
    Seattle




    Atlanta GA


  8. #8
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,249
    Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Seattle

    Wow. Shouldn't have to wait long to be served....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  9. #9
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    S E Wisconsin
    Posts
    58
    Wisconsin schools are shut for 2 weeks and Milwaukee schools for 4 weeks.

  10. #10
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    S E Wisconsin
    Posts
    58
    They just ordered the Native American casinos closed for two weeks.

  11. #11
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,151
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Wow. Shouldn't have to wait long to be served....
    Lol. With MY Luck, I'd still wait about 20 minutes to get my drink

  12. #12
    Administrator Krupski's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
    Posts
    15,078
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Heard on the news this evening that MD and DE have closed schools (starting next Monday) for 2 weeks and that the MD Governor has activated the National Guard....why, I have no idea.... I really doubt that students will be trying to force their way back into schools....
    My younger son is pissed. They closed his college and told the students to work from home. In addition, his statistics professor decided to up and quit in the middle of the semester!

    I told him he should demand his tuition and book costs back (and threaten to start a class action lawsuit if they refuse).

    He paid tuition to GO TO CLASS and have a professor teach it, and now he has neither!

    F--king news media. Always blowing shit out of proportion just to get ratings, and everyone else suffers.

    On a funny note, my son put on a face mask, walked into a supermarket and faked a loud, hacking cough. People all around him looked horrified and walked away from him. Some RAN away!

    Then he asked a cashier if they had toilet paper in stock. The poor girl got so tongue tied she couldn't get out a coherent answer!

    I got it all on video. It's hilarious!

  13. #13
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    My younger son is pissed. They closed his college and told the students to work from home. In addition, his statistics professor decided to up and quit in the middle of the semester!

    I told him he should demand his tuition and book costs back (and threaten to start a class action lawsuit if they refuse).

    He paid tuition to GO TO CLASS and have a professor teach it, and now he has neither!

    F--king news media. Always blowing shit out of proportion just to get ratings, and everyone else suffers.

    On a funny note, my son put on a face mask, walked into a supermarket and faked a loud, hacking cough. People all around him looked horrified and walked away from him. Some RAN away!

    Then he asked a cashier if they had toilet paper in stock. The poor girl got so tongue tied she couldn't get out a coherent answer!

    I got it all on video. It's hilarious!
    The Faux Media doesn't give a shit about ratings. They're pushing their agenda to get rid of Trump and this is the latest attempt to do just that. If they can collapse the economy, and blame it on Trump, they think they'll finally be able to do what they failed to do with their Russian Dossier, Mueller Investigation, Impeachment farce, etc., and get people mad enough to abandon Trump.

    Like all their other attempts, this one will fail, too.

    All it's going to do is show people how insane they really are and how badly they suffer from TDS to the point of collapsing this country just to justify their hatred of Trump.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Durangokid's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    922
    Park City Utah home of the elite is shutting down. This is where the Hollywood and Politically connected have mansions. The Hollywood movies are first run here. Today the Nazi Mayor ordered all Bars and Restaurants closed. This disease is turning America away from a Democracy.

  15. #15
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
    Park City Utah home of the elite is shutting down. This is where the Hollywood and Politically connected have mansions. The Hollywood movies are first run here. Today the Nazi Mayor ordered all Bars and Restaurants closed. This disease is turning America away from a Democracy.
    I'm seeing this more and more as a NWO agenda, than as just a US Commucrat/Faux Media agenda. Power plays are being made worldwide and the WHO/UN is a big part of this.

    I have an idea that Soros is drooling and rubbing his hands together right now as he watches all this unfold (probably with his help, too).....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  16. #16
    Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    CO
    Posts
    4,272
    My kids are on spring break this week and school closure til eom. Rumor has it they may cancel school for the rest of the year.

    The kids won't get off easy as we will be getting home-schooling lessons emailed to us.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

    WWG1WGA

    Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

  17. #17
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,249
    Everyone has gone totally insane over this; the Fed, the State, the county, cities, everyone.

    Of course, the Faux Media is ramping this up as hard as they can to spread fear and create mayhem all over the place. The virus has taken over first place in any news format and they're taling about nothing but how deadly this is and who is more likely to die.

    Grocery stores have aisles and aisles of empty shelves, no canned/dried food, no water, no paper products at all, no eggs, no bread, etc.

    It's totally crazy and all out of proportion to what this really is.

    Almost every business is being forced to close, except grocery stores and pharmacies. Security, at hospitals, has been increased.

    Wow. Just wow.

    Insane.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  18. #18
    Senior Member whiskeyman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    637
    Quote Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
    Park City Utah home of the elite is shutting down. This is where the Hollywood and Politically connected have mansions. The Hollywood movies are first run here. Today the Nazi Mayor ordered all Bars and Restaurants closed. This disease is turning America away from a Democracy.
    Wouldn't that be good since the USA is a republic?

  19. #19
    Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix,Az
    Posts
    4,022
    Yep, there is run on the grocery stores going on here now, i stopped by today to pick up some fresh bagels and the place was a zoo, no bread,canned goods,etc.

    We were just there saturday and they were only out of toilet paper

    I spent the day on the lake fishing with my grandkids (the schools are closed). It's a good thing i'm stocked up on food cause i could never feed my family on what i can catch

  20. #20
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,620
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I'm seeing this more and more as a NWO agenda, than as just a US Commucrat/Faux Media agenda. Power plays are being made worldwide and the WHO/UN is a big part of this.

    I have an idea that Soros is drooling and rubbing his hands together right now as he watches all this unfold (probably with his help, too).....
    They're going to be sorely disappointed.
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •