Thread: Anyone Else Working From Home?

Anyone Else Working From Home?

Looks like I'll be until at least mid April

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I'm retired, so I guess no matter what I do or where I do it, it doesn't count as work....

This summer I plan on working the river for some fish, though. Does that count?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I too am retired so all my work is from home, but...

My daughter started her own business working from her home and it has grown to the point that she had one company offer to buy her company and her move into their office, then another offered similar with great benefits but they wanted her to stay home as they prefer not to spend the money on an office for anyone other than the owners. She loves it as it gives her the flexibility to take her computer anywhere and still be on the job.

While not the same as being forced to work at home, it does have the benefits of not needing fancy clothing and zero use of gasoline.

Can't unload trucks, stock shelves, or return grocery carts from home. Corporate, however, magnanimously lavished a 25 dolla in-store gift card on us for risking our lives spending hours among thousands of anxiety stricken and possibly infected shoppers for the chains profit. Better than a kick in the butt.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

My wife started working at home this morning. With the kids home from school she will go crazy.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Looks like I'll be until at least mid April
    My wife is an accountant currently doing medical billing. Just today she brought all her computer stuff from the office and setup here at home.

Just went to see my doctor today and she's worried that her clinic will be closed and she'll be out of a job.

This corona virus crap is pure hype and it's going to do a lot of damage to the Country. Not good.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    My wife is an accountant currently doing medical billing. Just today she brought all her computer stuff from the office and setup here at home.

Just went to see my doctor today and she's worried that her clinic will be closed and she'll be out of a job.

This corona virus crap is pure hype and it's going to do a lot of damage to the Country. Not good.
    If you're a Commucrat, it's the gold at the end of the rainbow. They've been searching for this since before Trump was elected. I think they've found it.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars