Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting Skeptical About Corona Virus

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I think this is flat out economic warefare by the government of China. Hopefully we find a way to fuck 'em back when this is over.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Don't remember where I posted what I am about to post, so sorry if it was another thread of Covid-19.

A very good friend of mine who happens to be a very respected surgeon at a major hospital told me just yesterday that the big problem with the Covid-19 strain of the umbrella name Coronavirus is that this strain is "novel" as in a brand new strain and as such nobody in the population has any built in or built up immunity to it. Since it is new there is no way to now how truly deadly it is so erring on the side of safety seems prudent.

That said, the news media is truly stirring the pot as this gives the a full hour of "news" with the virus itself. Stir it enough and people panic and you now have stories of lines at grocery stores and empty shelves.

It also does look like it can be spun into an economic war but the country that started the "war" might not have realized that they too would be hurt by it.

So we wind up having a real problem with an unknown strain of the Coronavirus, a news media that loves a bloody story, people who are so scared they need safe spaces and a government that cannot do "the right thing" whether it is the right thing or not because the media hates them.

And we ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until this is declared over and people flood restaurants, which quickly run out of food, which then caused fighting in the streets...

Whether or not the start of it was intentional it does seem that China is seizing the opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I think this is flat out economic warefare by the government of China. Hopefully we find a way to fuck 'em back when this is over.
    If economic advantage was their plan, it was the dumbest strategy ever. 1) they got screwed BAD 2) thousands of their people died 3) Their own economy took a massive hit 4) The US will start moving manufacturing BACK to the USA as a result (long term).

Don't know how anyone thinks this was intentional.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    If economic advantage was their plan, it was the dumbest strategy ever. 1) they got screwed BAD 2) thousands of their people died 3) Their own economy took a massive hit 4) The US will start moving manufacturing BACK to the USA as a result (long term).

Don't know how anyone thinks this was intentional.
    The economic problems aren't intentional, but the Faux Medias' hype on it is. They are having an orgiastic climax every day just stirring the pot to see how much more they can push people to panic, waiting/hoping for blood to be spilled somewhere and blaming it all on Trump, the whole time.

No, the virus isn't fake, but the Faux Medias' response to it surely is.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

There are so far only 1.3% of the flue deaths in the U.S. attributed to the Moronflu. South Korea has a lower number of deaths than the U.S.? China which controls our Anti-Virus supplies says it is over.
    The Democrats are refusing to sign on the subsidy bill for Americans? Our Economy has hit the bottom. The Liberal Media and the Left/Democrats are winning this one.

Watch it turn out to be shit china and iran were collaborating on, and they let it loose on themselves.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
    There are so far only 1.3% of the flue deaths in the U.S. attributed to the Moronflu. South Korea has a lower number of deaths than the U.S.? China which controls our Anti-Virus supplies says it is over.
    The Democrats are refusing to sign on the subsidy bill for Americans? Our Economy has hit the bottom. The Liberal Media and the Left/Democrats are winning this one.
    Now that pelousy and shumer have stepped in to play games and hold up the relief bill, should be proof that this entire fiasco is a made for TV "reality" show, If this was such a dire situation and doom and death are on our doorstep, would "the party of the people" put us at even greater risk by delaying help? (dumb question)

You're right the numbers just don't add up to justify the extreme measures being forced on us , this is a test to see how much we'll give up when chicken little goes to work on the weak minded

I know lots people are dying from this in some spots in the world (not china though), too bad,so sad, lots of people die everyday from disease and more will die from the common flu than this crap

Don't they like to vote for stuff to see what's in it?
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

It matters not if this situation is real or promulgated
    The end results will be the same
    Just like after 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    It matters not if this situation is real or promulgated
    The end results will be the same
    Just like after 9/11
    you talking further erosion of personal liberties and expansion of federal power? I'm wondering if they make a grab for everyone's medical records after this.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    you talking further erosion of personal liberties and expansion of federal power? I'm wondering if they make a grab for everyone's medical records after this.
    They're looking for the crisis they can co opt to force everyone to go cashless and accept as having no other choice. Once they go cashless they have absolute and total control.

Dissent? Your acct suddenly becomes unavailable or nonexistent.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    And, they'll remember who turned this into a "crisis."
    Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Wouldn't it be nice if the General public turned on the Mainstream Media?
    Wouldn't that be wonderful ? Unfortunately, I don't think most people have the necessary "attention span" to make it to November.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Well, we will know in a couple weeks. In middle Tennessee, everybody was outside today packed in parks, lakes, the Walmarts. It's like they feel invincible.
    That said, if in fact we end up with the 30% unemployment some are predicting, a hard rain's a gonna fall (Bob Dylan). Also, the stock market is hemorrhaging..and the value of the Buck. Geez.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Right on.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    I agree with that meme

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

They knew enough and kept sending planes over seas. Share and share alike fucking communists knew damn well what they were doing. I'm sure it was just an accident from their lab, but they figured if they're fucked, might as well fuck everybody else.

How will we know when this virus "crisis" is over?

Not saying this virus isn't dangerous, deadly, or contagious, but the Faux Media has been blowing this all out of proportion ever since they started covering it, and every day it just keeps getting more and more coverage and is said to be spreading like a California wildfire.

How do we know it's really spreading? How do we really know it's killing as many people as the faux media says it's killing? They'll never mention people recovering from it....just people dying from it.

I know I live in a non-urban area, but there are plenty of people around and a number small cities close by (within a 50 mile radius). Certain roads are clogged during work days and there are delays almost every day. So, we're not in a remote area.

So far, I know of no one, nor have I heard of anyone who knows anyone who has this virus, yet the faux media keeps telling me that my area is loaded with infected people.

However, I don't see it.

I can't get rid of the feeling that the faux media will continue to say the sky is falling when the virus dies out in a few weeks. They'll play this for all they can in an effort to, somehow, influence the upcoming elections and tilt results in their favor as long as they can get away with it. After all, the faux media controls every aspect of this "crisis," and has ever since it started.

How will we know it's over?

Freedom isn't free.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast