Thread: Well, if Coronavirus is still a thing, Tennessee may become one of many hotspots.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Well, if Coronavirus is still a thing, Tennessee may become one of many hotspots.

I drive locally in middle Tennessee. Today, while running a route in Gallatin, Hendersonville, Old Hickory, etc, there wete people everywhere. It was 80 degrees and beautiful. I guess people couldn't help themselves. The lakes were packed, as were the drive throughs. The Walmart parking lot was jammed. I actually wanted to stop for a couple things, but no way was I going into that crowded store.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I drive locally in middle Tennessee. Today, while running a route in Gallatin, Hendersonville, Old Hickory, etc, there wete people everywhere. It was 80 degrees and beautiful. I guess people couldn't help themselves. The lakes were packed, as were the drive throughs. The Walmart parking lot was jammed. I actually wanted to stop for a couple things, but no way was I going into that crowded store.
    Well you're lucky. You're NOT of hub of international commerce and travel. Also you're not JAMMED with Millions of people in close proximity (like L.A. NYC, Chicago, SF, etc) So be cautious but Trump wants to be able to lift restrictions on low risk states.

I live in an area where people come and go out of the country all the time (Europe, Asia, the M.E., South America, etc) for work, business, vacations, etc. You're REALLY LUCKY to be living in 'the sticks' as we like to call it. You're the safest ones out there. Be grateful.