Thread: Remember those college students who defied orders and swarmed the beaches during Spring Break?

Remember those college students who defied orders and swarmed the beaches during Spring Break?

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...d-positive-for

Florida university says students tested positive for coronavirus after spring break trip

The University of Tampa said Saturday that five of its students who traveled together during their spring break recently tested positive for the novel coronavirus.

“UT has been notified that five UT students, traveling together and with other UT students during Spring Break, have tested positive for COVID-19,” the university said in a tweet on Saturday.

The university did not disclose the names of the students, nor where they traveled during the break, which was earlier this month.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The university should show a picture of the five all serving a quarantine period in an 8x10 room with no windows.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Well when I was that gae I probably would have been there as well swilling brews and swapping spit with, well, any chick who would let me.