Thread: Great video about the Democrats going insane (Monday's obstruction of the Financial relief package)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Great video about the Democrats going insane (Monday's obstruction of the Financial relief package)

I am going to remember these years in politics well for the rest of my life. All of the petty partisan bullshit games they have played since Trump got elected and now this. I will not vote for a democrat for the rest of my life period. And I have a lot of voting years left in me God willing.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Well it's nice to know the democrats have received divine guidance on this, bitch has some balls quoting the pope, pretty sure there's a few bucks in her bill for women who want to kill babies, don't think the catlickers have signed on to that yet.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

nancy pelosi quoting the pope. what a crock. catholic democrats defending abortion in congress, the height of hypocrisy. remember: " we have to pass the bill, to see what's in the bill." ? this how we the taxpayers get stuck with crap. crap that no one know where it came from.

remember, remember those mother fuckers in November.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Doesn't matter. In commiefornia Queen Nancy is pretty much guaranteed her seat in congress until well after her meeting with the devil.