Thread: How is it the craps stuff their agenda in the bill

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

How is it the craps stuff their agenda in the bill

and the fucking weasel Republicans roll over as usual?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Your question answered itself.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    And of course the democrat news media will not blow the whistle on the junk spending that over the hill Pelosi has porked into the stimulus package.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    And of course the democrat news media will not blow the whistle on the junk spending that over the hill Pelosi has porked into the stimulus package.
    Commucrat.

They no longer stand for democracy; they stand for communism, now.

The old Democrat Party is no more. They are the New American Communist Party (Commucrat Party).

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    this time it's hard. We up against a wall. They don't want a mass NON PAYMENT of rents on April 1st, because this would cause a cascade effect that would destroy our economy. Thus it's the speed of the payment, not the ultimate payment that's important right now. And the DEMONCRAPS know it. The Repubs let them put in SOME stuff but it's arguable that some of it was not that bad (the money for Congress was purportedly to update the tech so that Congressmembers can VOTE from quarantine in the future. Remember that we lost 5-6 Republicans from the floor vote and that's the ONLY REASON why Pelosi had enough votes to STOP the vote).

Be careful not to oversimplify the situation. Now I'm always frustrated with Republicans for being weak in the past, but the DEMOCRATS are fucking insane and right now we need to give a little to get the bill through. Also we have to FIGHT PELOSI'S counter bill that is 6 TRILLION (which is insane).

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    this time it's hard. We up against a wall. They don't want a mass NON PAYMENT of rents on April 1st, because this would cause a cascade effect that would destroy our economy. Thus it's the speed of the payment, not the ultimate payment that's important right now. And the DEMONCRAPS know it. The Repubs let them put in SOME stuff but it's arguable that some of it was not that bad (the money for Congress was purportedly to update the tech so that Congressmembers can VOTE from quarantine in the future. Remember that we lost 5-6 Republicans from the floor vote and that's the ONLY REASON why Pelosi had enough votes to STOP the vote).

Be careful not to oversimplify the situation. Now I'm always frustrated with Republicans for being weak in the past, but the DEMOCRATS are fucking insane and right now we need to give a little to get the bill through. Also we have to FIGHT PELOSI'S counter bill that is 6 TRILLION (which is insane).
    You are the master of redundancy.

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

So why can't the Senate R's stuff progun legislation or other conservative stuff into the bill? I'm so sick of this bullshit, R's just roll over and don't even get a reach around. Always getting it in the ass and nothing to show for it except how weak and useless they are.

How many of these restrictions on Constitutional Liberty will remain after the flu is history? Our politician using the flu scam are drunk with their new power over us.

Quote Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
    How many of these restrictions on Constitutional Liberty will remain after the flu is history? Our politician using the flu scam are drunk with their new power over us.
    Have we not learned a damn thing since September 11 , 2001 ?

What's it going take to get right thinking Americans off their lazy asses ?

They should have drafted two bills.
    One, done immediately, would address the needs of US taxpayers and their families only.
    The other would be for businesses and could be done at a later date, with no funding of ceo bonuses or stock buybacks and etc corruption.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I heard on the news Arizona will be adding $600 to your weekly unemployment check and extending them 6 weeks, so max benefit will be $840/ week, you think the folks who are career minimum wage workers won't ride that gravy train over the cliff?

and they're sending us $2400 ! , i don't NEED it we're good, but i'm not going to send it back , we got some new neighbors that look like they're struggling, might help them out.

NAAHH, i'm going to buy a Minnkota Ultrex trolling motor for my bass boat, you shove your boat off the trailer into the lake, push a couple buttons, the motor deploys and drives the boat to the dock. WOO HOO
    Last edited by davepool; 03-28-2020 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
    And on the flip side

https://stream.org/a-litany-of-usele...e-coronavirus/
    As often happens during emergencies, governors and mayors across the country have used executive power to waive laws and bypass regulations. This allows goods to get to the public quicker at lower cost, more service providers to enter struggling industries, and the market to respond to the crisis in countless other ways.
    Lifting these regulations does not put public health or safety in jeopardy; if that were the case, they wouldn’t be lifted with such ease. But this should lead the public to question why the regulatory burdens exist at all.
    The ability to suspend these laws without fear of endangering the public opens the door to questioning their purpose. Many of these regulations appear to serve as no more than impediments to free exchange. If these measures exist simply to generate additional government revenue, the public should ask themselves, once the crisis has abated: should they exist at all?
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe