Thread: Hahahahaha AOC now wants to hold up the BILL because we don't give money to ILLEGALS

Hahahahaha AOC now wants to hold up the BILL because we don't give money to ILLEGALS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mmigrants.html

Bwahahahahahaha! RED CORTEZ is fucking insane. I can't see how NEW YORKERS voted for her!!!!!!

repubs need to keep record of all of this shit and hammer the piss out of them in november, were trying to help working americans, democrats want to help illegals, every dollar they get is one you dont!

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

Bwahahahahahaha! RED CORTEZ is fucking insane. I can't see how NEW YORKERS voted for her!!!!!!
    I don't know why they re-elected Cuomo. Actually, I do. New York City has such a high population density that their votes overrule the rest of the state.

NYC people are flaming liberal whackjobs that always vote Democrap.

NY State is, believe it or not, mostly a rural red state except for the major cities.

All the liberal nuts are in the cities and we all get to suffer for their votes.

Oh, and we need term limits for all politicians. We shouldn't have to wait until they die of old age to be rid of them.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I don't know why they re-elected Cuomo. Actually, I do. New York City has such a high population density that their votes overrule the rest of the state.

NY State is, believe it or not, mostly a rural red state except for the major cities.

All the liberal nuts are in the cities and we all get to suffer for their votes.

Oh, and we need term limits for all politicians. We shouldn't have to wait until they die of old age to be rid of them.
    To go along with that; all bills should deal ONLY with what the title of the bill states; no more embedded little "surprises" the Commucrats keep hiding inside the main part. If it's not a necessary part of the bill, it has no place in the bill.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

And of course, HILLARY CLINTON needs to insult Trump ......

What a piece of shit she is.......

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

She's gonna keep throwing stones at the dog and he's gonna come in for a bite if she keeps this up.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

Pennsylvania is the same way. We got all the transplants from New Jersey and all the Puerto Ricans from New York City coming here taking over the big cities. Making the state a shithole.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

I think I have a compromise , let's give Miss Cortez to the illegals , good idea , no ?

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    I think I have a compromise , let's give Miss Cortez to the illegals , good idea , no ?
    LOL. Copied this from someone else's thread on FB. hahahaha