Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: A pot of Coffee for everyone! Kathy is running again!

Brian, how's the back doing? Did the docs say if there's going to be any limitations in comparison to prior to the operation?
    If I weren't supposed to shoot guns, why did God give me trigger fingers?

There's a point in your life when you get tired of trying to fix everything and trying to make everyone happy. When you finally decide to quit, it's NOT giving up. It's realizing you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring to your life.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee!

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    Back is hurting quite a bit, but I'm medicated. I have sciatic symptoms at the moment, but I have to cross my fingers its due to the swelling of the tissue that he cut next to the nerve. I'd hate to have to go back in to clear out more, as scar tissue next to a nerve increases risk because it's harder tissue than regular tissue. Having numbness returning to the bottom of my right foot is concerning me. I'll give the office a call Monday and make sure it's a normal symptom after surgery.

Profile- No bending, twisting, lifting more than 10 lbs. ,lay down or sit reclined, sit upright no more than 30 min. (i.e. eating dinner). I should be back to normal soon. 6 to 8 week recovery time.

As long as I don't re-herniate the disc again during recovery, I should be good to go.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    That means no more jumping out and making like a bat to scare your wife. From now on you will have to get your exercise jumping to conclusions and running off at the mouth.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Brian, I hope the pain goes away soon. Keep us posted on your progress please.

Brian hope you are healing as quickly as I seen to be......

Kathy stay safe.....

Old Grump, are you behaving or su\till passing kidney stones?...

Brian hope you are healing as quickly as I seen to be......

Kathy stay safe.....

Old Grump, are you behaving or are you still passing kidney stones?...

Guns Network Lifetime Membership 01/2011 old Grump's Avatar

A little hut in the woods near Blue River Wisconsin
    I'm so pretty I do not have to behave. As for my rocks I am keeping my fingers crossed. Was a lousy night last night but so far good today.

Roman Catholic, Life Member of American Legion, VFW, Wisconsin Libertarian party, Wi-FORCE, WGO, NRA, JPFO, GOA, SAF and CCRKBA

"THE STATE THAT SEPARATES ITS SCHOLARS FROM IT WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS"

THUCYDIDES.

Hey! Nice to see you sister Janet! Were expecting a big snow storm here, hope all is well with you.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789