Thread: Democrats starting an INVESTIGATION into Trump, stating that he didn't do enough for CoronaVirus

Democrats starting an INVESTIGATION into Trump, stating that he didn't do enough for CoronaVirus

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...sion-to-review

I guess they forgot that in January, the DEMOCRATS were IMPEACHING Trump, while Trump was creating the Corona Virus Task force AND Banning travel from China.

But as of today, Adam SHIT (D) is developing a NEW investigation into TRUMP, blaming him for 'not doing enough' to combat Corona Virus (Pelosi had already mentioned this in the press that Democrats were going to launch another investigation into Trump).

WTF?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post

I guess they forgot that in January, the DEMOCRATS were IMPEACHING Trump, while Trump was creating the Corona Virus Task force AND Banning travel from China.

But as of today, Adam SHIT (D) is developing a NEW investigation into TRUMP, blaming him for 'not doing enough' to combat Corona Virus (Pelosi had already mentioned this in the press that Democrats were going to launch another investigation into Trump).

WTF?
    It's what Commucrats do.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I hope the american people are getting tired of this shit, especially after the garbage that she pulled when they were getting the relief packed together. It's just another stain on the democrat "brand".

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I keep thinking that even the dumbest of democrats will begin to see how their party is hurting the country, but my wife just got off the phone with her sister in michigan and she's voting for "that guy from new york" cause orange man bad and every word trump says is a racist lie

Of the 4 women in the family of 9, she was the one who stayed in MI, the others moved out into the world to make their way (all conservative minded). She moved from mommy and daddys house (at 18) to daddys house (recently widowed 42 year old man), she's been taken care of all her life and being a good girl
    , does just what daddy says, who is a dyed in the wool CNN fan; if it was on CNN it's gods gospel.

She is my wife's favorite sister, but they can't talk anymore, all of a sudden we have become the enemy
    Last edited by davepool; 04-01-2020 at 08:02 PM.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Great idea, take his attention and the administrations attention and time away from an ongoing crisis...... .......Man the Dem's are just chock full of genius

Guns Network Contributor 01/2013 rgmcl's Avatar

Its April. Time for something new
    What part of "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" do you not understand?

Quote Originally Posted by rgmcl View Post
    Its April. Time for something new
    How about the Republicans just say, "NO" to the Commucrats? That would be great. Oh wait, nevermind.....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Was hoping it was an April Fools joke but it is just a bunch of fools.

This is what happens when treason, sedition, and insurrection are allowed to flourish.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Republicans should start investigating why Pelosi held up the aid package to fill it with her crap. They also should have a doctor run a sanity check on that over the hill "representative"

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Republicans should start investigating why Pelosi held up the aid package to fill it with her crap. They also should have a doctor run a sanity check on that over the hill "representative"
    The ONLY thing she "represents" is Communism.

Freedom isn't free.

WTF?
    Something must be done to reign in these out of control democraps. And you all know when Pres. Trump gets re-elected, the 'craps will hound him for another 4 years.

This shit HAS to stop!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Something must be done to reign in these out of control democraps. And you all know when Pres. Trump gets re-elected, the 'craps will hound him for another 4 years.

This shit HAS to stop!
    It will continue until the Repubs grow some nads and just say, "No!" As it is right now, the Commucrats know they can dominate the Repubs any time they want and the Repubs will fold.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It will continue until the Repubs grow some nads and just say, "No!" As it is right now, the Commucrats know they can dominate the Repubs any time they want and the Repubs will fold.
    No. Sure the Republicans have been weak in the past, but this is not their fault this time. The Democrats are in charge of all the committees because, for SOME REASON, too many Red staters STAYED AT HOME during the 2018 Midterm election, and the Democrats TOOK the majority of the house. It has NOTHING to do with Republicans at this point. They're screaming to high heaven, but 1) the Mainstream Media covers for all the Democrats and 2) the Democrats ARE in the majority of the House so by law, they have the right to do what they want with the committees. Now we can all agree that their actions are STUPID but they still have the right to do them .... as long as they hold the majority.

Now... all the guys bitching about the Republicans, how about making sure that your own state SWEEPS all the congressional democrats out of office?

I'm under no illusions that we (in California) CANNOT unseat Nancy Pelosi (the local media all but revere her) but the REST of the nation can make sure that she is no longer SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE anymore after 2020. As House Minority Leader, she can't do much damage.

The Left/Democrats had nothing to run on. The Chi-com handed them Corona virus which they whipped up. The Chinese sent thousands of sick China men to America? The Chinese produce 90% of our Ant-inflammatory drugs. They threaten to with hold those drugs. That would speed up American deaths?

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    How about the Republicans just say, "NO" to the Commucrats? That would be great. Oh wait, nevermind.....
    With Democrats controlling the House and all House committees the Republicans really have no say in what happens. The only way for them to have say is for the Democrats to lose control of the House.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

No. Sure the Republicans have been weak in the past, but this is not their fault this time. The Democrats are in charge of all the committees because, for SOME REASON, too many Red staters STAYED AT HOME during the 2018 Midterm election, and the Democrats TOOK the majority of the house. It has NOTHING to do with Republicans at this point. They're screaming to high heaven, but 1) the Mainstream Media covers for all the Democrats and 2) the Democrats ARE in the majority of the House so by law, they have the right to do what they want with the committees. Now we can all agree that their actions are STUPID but they still have the right to do them .... as long as they hold the majority.

Now... all the guys bitching about the Republicans, how about making sure that your own state SWEEPS all the congressional democrats out of office?

I'm under no illusions that we (in California) CANNOT unseat Nancy Pelosi (the local media all but revere her) but the REST of the nation can make sure that she is no longer SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE anymore after 2020. As House Minority Leader, she can't do much damage.
    Well said.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

This shit HAS to stop!
    If Trump or anyone else does anything to curtail the attacks on America by the regressives, they will be playing right into the hands of the regressives. Have you not noticed how every weapon they have formed against President Donald J Trump and Americans by proxy has failed spectacularly, and incriminated themselves instead? Let the heathen rage.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

If I am not mistaken, he was called names for banning Chinese nationals on flights into USA flights. At the same time as Covid-19 was taking off, the democrats were deep into one of their many Get Trump stupidity, which if I am not mistaken was their impeachment for nothing which did a bit to hide his response to the Chinese virus.