Thread: Andrew Cuomo isn’t a hero; he’s a slime ball

Andrew Cuomo isn’t a hero; he’s a slime ball

Link: http://patriotretort.com/andrew-cuom...s-a-slime-ball

As a New York resident, the media celebrating Andrew Cuomo as a hero has left me shaking my head in amusement. The guy is a slime ball to be honest. He’s a dishonest, corrupt demagogue in love with the sound of his own voice

And yet this slime ball is actually being promoted as a replacement for Joe Biden as the Democrat nominee. [OH MY GOD NO!!!!!!!!!]

Just how desperate are the Democrats that they hail as a “hero” a hapless fool who crippled New York’s economy, berated New Yorkers who didn’t fall in lock-step with his radical agenda, and spent more time over the last three years suing President Trump than actually governing the state?

Sure, slime ball Cuomo wins reelection with ease – thanks in large part to the sheer number of Democrat voters that live in New York City and the surrounding areas. Truth is, Cuomo is the governor of New York City, not the governor of the entire state.

Cuomo has nothing but disdain for those of us who reside outside of the Blue Sea of Manhattan. Then again, the feeling is mutual.

He famously berated New Yorkers who had the temerity to oppose abortion and support gun ownership – telling us to leave his precious state because we don’t share his values.

“They have no place in the state of New York,” the slime ball proclaimed. “Because that’s not who New Yorkers are.”

In other words, slime ball Cuomo is like every other Democrat. It’s his way or the highway. And if you don’t fall in line, you have no values and should get the hell out!
    See the rest at the link - if you can stomach it.

F--cking New York. If it sucks, NY is number 1.

Highest taxes: NY
    Least freedoms: NY
    Shitty Weather: NY
    Cost of living: NY

While you're at it, check out THIS link: http://patriotretort.com/cuomos-hydr...-order-is-crap

I guess Emperor Cuomo knows more than MD doctors now.

The pharmacist told me that the pharmacy has been unable to get a reorder of their supply of Hydroxychloroquine [the drug that seems to be effective treating the coronavirus] for two weeks now. Pharmacies can’t get it. Period.

He said every day they put in an order; and every day their order doesn’t come.

Then he told me more bad news.

Governor Cuomo issued an executive order limiting prescriptions of Hydroxychloroquine to those with a COVID-19 diagnosis.

Excuse my French, but are you fucking kidding me?!

I couldn’t believe what he was telling me. So after I got off the phone with him and cussed up a storm, I did a little research on what Slime Ball Cuomo decreed.

Either I misheard him, or my pharmacist was only partly correct. Cuomo’s executive order does limit Hydroxychloroquine to those with a COVID-19 diagnosis. But he is permitting those of us with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus to get a prescription as well – with one great big caveat.

The asshole has limited us to a 14-day supply with no refills.

Because a fourteen day supply will totally treat a long-term, incurable disease like Lupus!

What a terrific plan, you incompetent clown.

Now you see why I call Andrew Cuomo a slime ball?
    Oh GOD I want to leave here so badly......
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Damn. The closest free place you can move to is WV. Other than that, you'll have to move farther west or south.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Damn. The closest free place you can move to is WV. Other than that, you'll have to move farther west or south.
    WV is exactly where I want to go... but I'm stuck here. It's my own fault... a promise that I made over 35 years ago (damn fool that I am).

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    As if that isn't enough from Cuomo, Remington has offered up a one million square ft facility to build needed medical equipment and Cuomo seems to be ignoring them because they are an evil firearm company. The man is beyond moron.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julior...ators-n2566211

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    As if that isn't enough from Cuomo, Remington has offered up a one million square ft facility to build needed medical equipment and Cuomo seems to be ignoring them because they are an evil firearm company. The man is beyond moron.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julior...ators-n2566211
    Then Remington should make them for the Fed and send them to Washington. It'll show Cuomo to be a complete fool to the rest of the nation.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Haven't seen you in a while, I was starting to get a little worried. Again, move your ass out here to MN, we can use sane people to stem the tide.

Was thinking cuomo might become the last minute dem candidate, but apparently they've decided to run a Quid Pro Joe biden 0bama campaign. Imagine 8 years of president biden and vp 0bama.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Was thinking cuomo might become the last minute dem candidate, but apparently they've decided to run a Quid Pro Joe biden 0bama campaign. Imagine 8 years of president biden and vp 0bama.
    No, Cuomo will be put into the 2020 election at the last minute. The media is trying to make him the virus fighting hero, plastering his face on the news every day, while Trump is blamed for the economic disaster caused by the shutdown. The dems hope that smearing Pres. Trump and portraying Cuomo as a hero will win them the White House. Even the dems know Sleepy Joe hasn't got a chance. But hype up Cuomo enough (combined with the fact that non-NY voters have no clue what a slime-ball Cuomo is) and the danger becomes real. Kiss America goodbye if Emporer Andy gets in...

Dear God please don't let it happen....

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...unterweight-am

Gov. Andrew Cuomo has emerged as the Democrat of the moment as he leads New York’s response to the coronavirus.

The daily press conferences in which he delivers sobering assessments of his state’s worst-in-the-nation crisis have earned him plaudits from many quarters — and given Democrats a national figure rivaling President Trump amid the coronavirus crisis.

Just as I predicted.

Lol you mean the governor who decided not to buy more ventilators when his own health dept told him he needed to? That democrat?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Lol you mean the governor who decided not to buy more ventilators when his own health dept told him he needed to? That democrat?
    He's a Commucrat. Any mistakes, whether intended or not, cannot be held against him. He's clean.

Freedom isn't free.

Yeah. The "hero" who gave the money to illegals (the "Dream act") instead of buying medical equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    He's a Commucrat. Any mistakes, whether intended or not, cannot be held against him. He's clean.
    Just like the untouchable Klintons.

You are dead on, locked on the target. The "Fireside Chats" by Cuomo is making him poll very well. Our Republic continues to tilt to the left. Don't be surprised when we have a Marxist President.
    Last edited by Durangokid; 04-10-2020 at 11:24 AM.

They're trying to pair biden with kamala "the ugandan giantess" harris or stacey abrams for vp.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_(wrestler)

Well he does come from a long line of Bolshevik's .