Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why we should be glad to have Donald Trump as our CIC instead of Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    There's be un troops going door to door for guns and such by now if the admin was dem. You can almost see them drooling at the crisis they missed the opportunity to exploit.
    Do you guys think if Biden gets elected we'll see round 2

Can't see biden winning, or any dem for that matter.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I think trump hinted that he has some good dirt on old Joe the other day when he said Obama hasn't endorsed Biden because he knows something and Trump bet he knows what it is.

biden has a #me too of his own going on, but now that hes the one with his tit in the wringer instead of weinstein the regressives no longer believe in believe every woman

https://newsone.com/3925249/bidens-s...nie-drops-out/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I have asked this question on many forums too many times to count, and so far nobody has been able to answer.

Where is the UN going to get the millions of troops needed to do a door to door? Would there be any less after trying to disarm downtown Chicago, New York City, Detroit, Los Angeles, etc?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I have asked this question on many forums too many times to count, and so far nobody has been able to answer.

Where is the UN going to get the millions of troops needed to do a door to door? Would there be any less after trying to disarm downtown Chicago, New York City, Detroit, Los Angeles, etc?
    China would be my guess.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post

Those gay blue helmets make a fine target , even the hood rats in Chicago will be able to hit that.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Those gay blue helmets make a fine target , even the hood rats in Chicago will be able to hit that.
    Especially with that white stripe around the circumference. If viewed from above (like from a rooftop), it resembles a bullseye.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Why we should be glad to have Donald Trump as our CIC instead of Hillary Clinton

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

The 2nd Amendment was added to the Bill Of Rights to prohibit these actions. The U.S. Military stands first and the National Guard is our second force. When all else fails the American Citizens/Militia stands as the Nations last defense. There are more armed citizens than there are blades of grass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12