Thread: More Democrat Shenanigans: Dems RUN the Relief Payments & they want checks for Illegal Aliens.....

More Democrat Shenanigans: Dems RUN the Relief Payments & they want checks for Illegal Aliens.....

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rce=ForAmerica

House Democrats to oversee coronavirus funds, not Trump
    By Alex Swoyer - The Washington Times - Sunday, April 5, 2020

Rep. James Clyburn, who has been tapped to chair the House Committee on the coronavirus, said Sunday the group of lawmakers will be ensuring the funds to battle the pandemic are spent adequately.
    The Majority Whip batted down suggestions that House Democrats were launching the committee to investigate how President Trump has handled the pandemic.
    “This committee will be forward-looking. We are not going to be looking back at what this president may or may not have done,” Mr. Clyburn said.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/03/d...s-coronavirus/

Democrats Introduce Bill Giving Coronavirus Relief To Illegal Aliens
    JASON HOPKINS
    IMMIGRATION AND POLITICS REPORTER
    April 03, 2020
    7:44 PM ET

Several House Democrats introduced legislation that, if signed into law, would allow illegal aliens to obtain funds from the recently passed coronavirus relief package.

California Rep. Lou Correa, along with two other Democratic lawmakers, introduced the Leave No Taxpayer Behind Act on Friday. The legislation would amend the CARES Act — the $2 trillion stimulus package intended to help Americans suffering under the coronavirus pandemic, and allow individuals living in the U.S. unlawfully to apply for funds.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I remember Ronald Reagan screaming for line item veto power. If the president had that, these bills masquerading as relief but filled with pork would get a red line through the democrat crap. That as well as other bills that on the surface are really good, but inside filled with hand grenades.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Trump said that no illegal will receive any money from the Fed. Hopefully, he'll do it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I just read on FOX news some guy who looked like an illegal tried to light his wife on fire. He was pissed because he wasn't getting a stimulus check. Fuck them.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I remember Ronald Reagan screaming for line item veto power. If the president had that, these bills masquerading as relief but filled with pork would get a red line through the democrat crap. That as well as other bills that on the surface are really good, but inside filled with hand grenades.
    When the Repubs win back the house, they should introduce this as a bill and get it passed.

This will stop all the Commucrat BS tactics of hiding crap in non-related bills in its tracks.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I hope President "Big Don T", can turn the economy around by November. There will be blood on the floor after that battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Durangokid View Post
    I hope President "Big Don T", can turn the economy around by November. There will be blood on the floor after that battle.
    Wait until Pres. Trump gets re-elected. The democraps will detonate. They will rewrite the definition of "rabid" (again).
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!