Thread: State patrol

State patrol

Has anyone who drives notice the lack of law enforcement on the interstates ? some of the outright stupid shit I'm seeing on the highway is way out of control , or is it just me ?

Edit to clarify , since this world ending " virus ".

I haven't been on a trip, no Interstates since the "virus". But driving on the highways in or around Springfield, I've actually noticed more city police the last few days, parked under the overpasses. More people pulled over.

I'm wondering if they are writing more tickets to the working people??? I'm not saying that's what's going on. I just wonder...

Just driving locally no cops to be seen and everybody is driving about 10-15mph faster on all slow local roads. Its nice.

BISHOP

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    Just driving locally no cops to be seen and everybody is driving about 10-15mph faster on all slow local roads. Its nice.

BISHOP
    My problem is my truck is governed at 62 mph......... To the original post, I don't think I would bother unless someone was 20 over or more on an sparcely driven interstate. I still see people getting pulled over but yeah I think they are letting things slide. Personally I don't care how fast they are going as long as they are driving safely.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 04-11-2020 at 09:19 AM.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i live in the south. we all drive crazy.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Haven't gone out the county much lately, but in the county, I see Sheriff's patrols all over the place. Haven't seen anyone pulled over yet....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars