Thread: Gun Store Owner Relays Epic Stories as Libs Become Victims of Own Gun Control Laws

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Gun Store Owner Relays Epic Stories as Libs Become Victims of Own Gun Control Laws

After today, it's all historical.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Great commentary, reality sure bites! Unfortunately most of these people who are pissed at the gun laws they didn't know existed will forget by election day assuming they even vote.

And what is it with commiefornia firearm owners? With the number of firearm owners I keep hearing if they actually voted for pro-2nd people they wouldn't be in this position.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Great commentary, reality sure bites! Unfortunately most of these people who are pissed at the gun laws they didn't know existed will forget by election day assuming they even vote.

And what is it with commiefornia firearm owners? With the number of firearm owners I keep hearing if they actually voted for pro-2nd people they wouldn't be in this position.
    The entire state is controlled by a handfull of very large, very populated left leaning metro areas, the rest of the state is redder than you would think.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    The entire state is controlled by a handfull of very large, very populated left leaning metro areas, the rest of the state is redder than you would think.
    Actually I knew that, just as I know that New York City controls New York State, Chicago controls Illinois, etc.

And now our illustrious governor decided to give a bunch of money to the illegals living here. If I were president the solution would be easy; deduct the amount they are spending on illegals from their disaster aid money. We obviously don't need it to take care of our citizens.