Thread: FBI Halting Gun Sales? Reportedly Breaking Law, Keeping Americans from Arming Selves

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post FBI Halting Gun Sales? Reportedly Breaking Law, Keeping Americans from Arming Selves

After today, it's all historical.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The FBI really has become a law among itself. After trying to thwart a legitimate election for how many years, now this. People in the FBI are long free that should be in jail. This crap is despicable. They are traitors. it's that simple.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I need to do some checking to see if that is true. If so, it makes me think that the new leadership is not better than the old leadership.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I need to do some checking to see if that is true. If so, it makes me think that the new leadership is not better than the old leadership.
    It takes a while to weed out all the stench from James Comey's administration......

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    It takes a while to weed out all the stench from James Comey's administration......
    I place the stench on the obama administration. Comey was just a part of that whole unconstitutional 8 years.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I place the stench on the obama administration. Comey was just a part of that whole unconstitutional 8 years.
    True but Obama was OUT for years and Comey continued his sabotage of Trump Comey should be in jail, but I know that probably won't happen.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    In Indiana, firearm sales are considered an essential business. Sounds like the FBI is once again stomping all over the constitution, and what can an FFL do if he/she knows that the NICS system is now an obvious political basketball?

There should be a whole lot of people who own Jackets with federal lettering on them that should be in prison.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Did anyone read the linked article? “has alleged”, “Barr’s assertion”, “it appears, according to Barr”, “if what Barr asserted is true”. No proof provided just allegations.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Did anyone read the linked article? “has alleged”, “Barr’s assertion”, “it appears, according to Barr”, “if what Barr asserted is true”. No proof provided just allegations.
    That is why I said I need to do more looking at this. Not a lot of substance in that piece, but a lot of things to check. I know in Washington the state specifically made it harder to use the NCIS system in order to extend the time it takes to do background checks. My last purchase took 45 days for the background check to complete. I had to redo the paperwork once because it expires after 30 days and there is a mandatory 10 day wait after the paperwork is submitted, no matter how long you have already been waiting. The strategy is already in place, I just need to see if it has expanded to the FBI as asserted.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member