Thread: All of These Polls Showing Biden Topping Trump in November

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

All of These Polls Showing Biden Topping Trump in November

They don't take into account on simple thing; the dem's are keeping Biden hidden under a rock. People know now what to expect from Trump, he is a little nutty, combative at times, maybe even a little irrational but he seems to make efforts to implement sound policy and decisions in spite of what happens at a press briefing. My point is after 3 years we know what we are going to get.

Biden I think for a lot of people is an unknown quantity and the guy is just a quick to spout off at the mouth as Trump is but people aren't hearing from him. He is also quite possibly mentally retarded. I have notice that Trump can rattle off names and statistics off the cuff that are usually accurate. His memory is still quite sharp. Biden is a moron and possibly a rapist.

I think the tide will turn once there is open confrontation between the two. While they both have similar styles, Biden is a dimwit and if Trump is as smart as I hope he is he will be able to bait him into making an ass out of himself repeatedly. I think if this is made apparent to the people they will go with the devil they know versus the one they don't.

I am more worried about the Democrats widening their lead in the House and taking the Senate.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Polls are soooo reliable:

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    They don't take into account on simple thing; the dem's are keeping Biden hidden under a rock. People know now what to expect from Trump, he is a little nutty, combative at times, maybe even a little irrational but he seems to make efforts to implement sound policy and decisions in spite of what happens at a press briefing. My point is after 3 years we know what we are going to get.

Biden I think for a lot of people is an unknown quantity and the guy is just a quick to spout off at the mouth as Trump is but people aren't hearing from him. He is also quite possibly mentally retarded. I have notice that Trump can rattle off names and statistics off the cuff that are usually accurate. His memory is still quite sharp. Biden is a moron and possibly a rapist.

I think the tide will turn once there is open confrontation between the two. While they both have similar styles, Biden is a dimwit and if Trump is as smart as I hope he is he will be able to bait him into making an ass out of himself repeatedly. I think if this is made apparent to the people they will go with the devil they know versus the one they don't.

I am more worried about the Democrats widening their lead in the House and taking the Senate.
    With all the made up shit the Commucrats have done over the past 3 years, I don't think you have to worry much. I will be surprised if they even hold on to 50% of the seats they now hold.

They have shown themselves to be without any regard for they citizens they are supposed to represent, the rule of law, and the Constitution.

Almost every one of them suffers from incurable levels of TDS to the point they are openly insane enough (and proud of it) to be legally committed to padded cells in mental institutions.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I remember democrat polls, like the clinton / Trump pictured above. Poll proved to be accurate, didn't it?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I'd say that's where they are concentrating their efforts (by hook or by crook)
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I'd say that's where they are concentrating their efforts (by hook or by crook)
    Exactly what mail-in voting is....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I'm certain they'll have to cheat to beat President Donald J Trump. And they're not above cheating.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I'm certain they'll have to cheat to beat President Donald J Trump. And they're not above cheating.
    They aren't above anything.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”