They don't take into account on simple thing; the dem's are keeping Biden hidden under a rock. People know now what to expect from Trump, he is a little nutty, combative at times, maybe even a little irrational but he seems to make efforts to implement sound policy and decisions in spite of what happens at a press briefing. My point is after 3 years we know what we are going to get.

Biden I think for a lot of people is an unknown quantity and the guy is just a quick to spout off at the mouth as Trump is but people aren't hearing from him. He is also quite possibly mentally retarded. I have notice that Trump can rattle off names and statistics off the cuff that are usually accurate. His memory is still quite sharp. Biden is a moron and possibly a rapist.

I think the tide will turn once there is open confrontation between the two. While they both have similar styles, Biden is a dimwit and if Trump is as smart as I hope he is he will be able to bait him into making an ass out of himself repeatedly. I think if this is made apparent to the people they will go with the devil they know versus the one they don't.

I am more worried about the Democrats widening their lead in the House and taking the Senate.