Thread: Agriculture Sec. Sonny Perdue: Meat Packing Plants Back to 100% Capacity in 7-10 Days

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Agriculture Sec. Sonny Perdue: Meat Packing Plants Back to 100% Capacity in 7-10 Days

United States Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue and Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds on Wednesday said at the White House that meatpacking plants would return to full capacity in a week to ten days.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-in-7-10-days/

Also this.
    Southern-African country now licensed to sell chilled and frozen beef products into America.
    https://www.beefmagazine.com/beef/na...imports-now-us
    Last edited by recon; 05-07-2020 at 11:29 AM.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Thanks for the link, time to start checking your beef for country of origin I guess.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Were any of these plants owned by that chinese commie general*, excuse me i meant "chinese billionaire"? bet that pissed him off.

*early in my son's engineering career he designed mechanical systems for large factories and data centers. One project in texas was for a "chinese billionaire" who wanted to build a solar panel factory. He found out through his contacts that the guy was actually a general in the chinese army and an arrogant authoritative fuck head.
    The plans were to be approved by my son and his team and make changes to meet american standards. There were some serious issues on how the waste water would be handled and changes were submitted, but generalissimo would have none of it and demanded that the plans be approved. He and my son got into a head banging contest with the result being my son's absolute refusal to back down. The company he worked for wanted him to reconsider, so he did and went to work for another engineering firm.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Were any of these plants owned by that chinese commie general*, excuse me i meant "chinese billionaire"? bet that pissed him off.

*early in my son's engineering career he designed mechanical systems for large factories and data centers. One project in texas was for a "chinese billionaire" who wanted to build a solar panel factory. He found out through his contacts that the guy was actually a general in the chinese army and an arrogant authoritative fuck head.
    The plans were to be approved by my son and his team and make changes to meet american standards. There were some serious issues on how the waste water would be handled and changes were submitted, but generalissimo would have none of it and demanded that the plans be approved. He and my son got into a head banging contest with the result being my son's absolute refusal to back down. The company he worked for wanted him to reconsider, so he did and went to work for another engineering firm.
    It boggles my mind why we allow them to do business like this in our country, and it's my understanding that Chinese ownership of american industry is pretty widespread.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

we do little or no business with cuba or north korea. why the worlds biggest comunnist nation? fuck the wto. just another bull crap, kumbya, be nice to them, they'll be nice to us, idea. oh yeah, i forgot the chamber of commerce.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Thanks for the link, time to start checking your beef for country of origin I guess.
    Not only that but how long do you think it will be before some Namibian "official" tries to slip in some beef from those areas NOT free of FMD? Or worse, some illegally poached non-beef meat?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    It boggles my mind why we allow them to do business like this in our country, and it's my understanding that Chinese ownership of american industry is pretty widespread.
    Yep, it's more pervasive than most folks realize.

They're very successful at coercing .gov to bend the rules for them

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I doubt that very seriously, but I'm glad they're working on it.
    I don't know guys, I think this virus is the everything bubble. The economy was already crashing before the pandemic. Car and heavy truck sales were dead, stores and restaurants closing, 25,000,000,000,000.00 in debt. I think the shtf we've always dreaded is here.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I doubt that very seriously, but I'm glad they're working on it.
    I don't know guys, I think this virus is the everything bubble. The economy was already crashing before the pandemic. Car and heavy truck sales were dead, stores and restaurants closing, 25,000,000,000,000.00 in debt. I think the shtf we've always dreaded is here.
    The Commucarts are pushing for that as hard as they can. And, it there were a Commucrat (Hitlary) in the WH, your observation would be spot on, but Trump in there and he's doing everything he can to bring us back from the brink. I have in idea he'll soon buck this Faux Media charade of a pandemic and let everyone go back to work. The Faux Media will come out hard against him and report doom and gloom 24/7, but the end results will speak for themselves. The economy will rebound.

I haven't given up hope yet.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Not only that but how long do you think it will be before some Namibian "official" tries to slip in some beef from those areas NOT free of FMD? Or worse, some illegally poached non-beef meat?
    No kidding, we take for granted everything some country sends here is safe or even decent.

I heard there's now some congressional efforts to look into chicom property/business purchasing practices inside the US of late.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    No kidding, we take for granted everything some country sends here is safe or even decent.

I heard there's now some congressional efforts to look into chicom property/business purchasing practices inside the US of late.
    Well we DO have FDA inspectors checking what we get from other countries. China dumped toxic goods on other nations, but they couldn't get any of this stuff past US Agricultural and import inspectors. Remember that toothpaste some Chinese company sold to PANAMA and it was toxic and people died?

I remember a friend who worked in China (with the U.S. State Department) telling me about this chinese owner of a BABY FORMULA company. He decided to 'cut costs' by removing all the actual FOODSTUFFS from the baby Formula. What the formula was made of, was actually the chalky substance that you make DRYWALL out of, flavored with artificial flavors and other chemicals to make it 'seem like food'. The guy was a monster. Over 2000 Chinese babies died because their mother's were feeding them this premixed baby formula that had absolutely NO nutritional value whatsoever. They were eating Drywall. The poor kids starved to death and the parents couldnt' figure out why. This guy DID GET executed (one of the FEW executions in China that I fully supported, what a piece of shit this guy was). Anyway, sorry about the dark and depressing tale. But this shit wouldn't fly over here. We test EVERYTHING coming over from other countries.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

The food crises, whether real or made up, will become real. Stock up now.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Well we DO have FDA inspectors checking what we get from other countries. China dumped toxic goods on other nations, but they couldn't get any of this stuff past US Agricultural and import inspectors. Remember that toothpaste some Chinese company sold to PANAMA and it was toxic and people died?

I remember a friend who worked in China (with the U.S. State Department) telling me about this chinese owner of a BABY FORMULA company. He decided to 'cut costs' by removing all the actual FOODSTUFFS from the baby Formula. What the formula was made of, was actually the chalky substance that you make DRYWALL out of, flavored with artificial flavors and other chemicals to make it 'seem like food'. The guy was a monster. Over 2000 Chinese babies died because their mother's were feeding them this premixed baby formula that had absolutely NO nutritional value whatsoever. They were eating Drywall. The poor kids starved to death and the parents couldnt' figure out why. This guy DID GET executed (one of the FEW executions in China that I fully supported, what a piece of shit this guy was). Anyway, sorry about the dark and depressing tale. But this shit wouldn't fly over here. We test EVERYTHING coming over from other countries.
    Speaking of drywall. During the huge construction boom 2002-2007, american drywall producers could not keep pace with demand and a lot of chinese drywall was imported, most of it was used in the south east US but it made it to a lot of other states, AZ included, inspectors were asleep on this one. The materials had an abnormally high concentration of sulfur and sulfides which caused rapid deterioration of copper plumbing, HCAV systems and serious health problems for a lot of folks. I was in a Walmart inspecting the roof for a "foul" odor that was getting people sick, turned out to be the new managers office they had just finished with the contaminated drywall.

There have been many other issues with chinese imports over the years, sometimes the inspectors are asleep at the wheel or for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    The food crises, whether real or made up, will become real. Stock up now.
    I believe that; these fuckers are experimenting with us, if there isn't a real shortage, they will create one. What better way to increase the panic and division in our society than to ration food.
    There were people being shot over gasoline during the fake gas shortage in the early 70's, shit will get even crazier if they try something like this. It will give them an excuse for martial law...a wet dream come true for the communists.

Does anyone know where this wonder vaccine, Remdisivir, was manufactured? The company that owns the patent just gave 1.5 million doses to the US for experimentation. (bro-in-law died 2 days after being given it)

Anyone want to take bets on where it came from.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Does anyone know where this wonder vaccine, Remdisivir, was manufactured? The company that owns the patent just gave 1.5 million doses to the US for experimentation. (bro-in-law died 2 days after being given it)

Anyone want to take bets on where it came from.
    I think it's a company Bill Gates now owns.... He bought it just before this "pandemic" started.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    we do little or no business with cuba or north korea. why the worlds biggest comunnist nation? fuck the wto. just another bull crap, kumbya, be nice to them, they'll be nice to us, idea. oh yeah, i forgot the chamber of commerce.
    for a one word answer; kissinger