Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I keep on seeing polls that predict BIDEN will win over TRUMP. Is this even possible?

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

It doesn't really matter to the libtards who they run...this is all about hating Trump. The MSM and the Dems are doing their best to whip the sheep into such a frenzy that they will blindly vote for anyone not named Trump.

They know Biden is a lousy candidate, that's why they're pulling out all the stops to try for a win hook or crook...they know damn well in a fair election Biden doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell of winning.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post

Now that is hilarious.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I don't want a dementia addled geezer as POTUS.

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Biden can beat Trump if the haters manage to get the November election to be by mail in ballot and not in-person voting.
    If Slow Joe is elected, I wonder who will be President.

And if he IS elected, then this proves America is too stupid to deserve anything better. And God help us.

In 2016 I went to bed before the election results were in. I couldn't bear to see Hitlery elected. Next morning I was terrified to find out the results and my wife f--cked with me for a few minutes, having a dejected look on her face and telling me Hitlery won. My stomach almost lurched up into my throat... then I found out Trump won. Thank God, oh thank God I said.

Now, this upcoming election I'll be even more terrified to find out. I hope to God Trump gets re-elected... but then what happens in 2024? Pres. Trump can't save the Country from the democraps after 2024. What then?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I think the only way the Craps win is a) keep the lockdown just long enough to kill 50% of the small businesses for good b) cheat Illegals voting, mail in ballots, their usual dead people, multiple votes ect. Or A+B But you never know.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

I can see it happening if dems could somehow hack every vote that will be cast for President Trump, but not otherwise. So in essence, I think Trump will be reelected in another landslide.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12