Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I keep on seeing polls that predict BIDEN will win over TRUMP. Is this even possible?

I keep on seeing polls that predict BIDEN will win over TRUMP. Is this even possible?

I didn't think it was possible, but the MEDIA is going insane, lying all the time. Democrat operatives are trying to steal the election any way they can. A large portion of the population listens to the LYING MEDIA.

Do you guys think at all ... that the UNTHINKABLE is possible?

I don't want a dementia addled geezer as POTUS.

BTW. I'm already seeing the PROPAGANDA...... This here is probably THE MOST DISHONEST political ad in history.......

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

What they[re hiding is the fact that it is the Commucrats who are responsible for these low numbers. obama did his high % (at the time) all on his own.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Biden can beat Trump if the haters manage to get the November election to be by mail in ballot and not in-person voting.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Biden can beat Trump if the haters manage to get the November election to be by mail in ballot and not in-person voting.
    That's what they're shooting for. They have no platform at all, so they have to cheat.

If Trump loses, you can bet it will be by cheating. That's the ONLY chance they have.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Yea, yea, yea and the wicked witch was going to win by a landslide ( according to MSM ) up until 3 minutes before the polls closed.

Polls are the tools of political con men, sadly a lot of folks believe them. They cherry-pick the respondents to get the results they want.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I didn't think it was possible, but the MEDIA is going insane, lying all the time. Democrat operatives are trying to steal the election any way they can. A large portion of the population listens to the LYING MEDIA.

Do you guys think at all ... that the UNTHINKABLE is possible?

I don't want a dementia addled geezer as POTUS.
    Joe who? The Democrats have been hiding him in a cave. Once we are further along to where he has to face trump directly everyone will see that he is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Joe who? The Democrats have been hiding him in a cave. Once we are further along to where he has to face trump directly everyone will see that he is a moron.
    They'll try to use this COVID "crisis" to manipulate it so there aren't any debates. That way, Idiot Joe won't have to face him. They'll do something to make sure they don't meet face to face.

Freedom isn't free.

I don't know how it is where you guys at but I have never seen this much anti government sentiment where I'm at. People are seeing the liberal government getting between them and a paycheck

Yup, people are starting to get tired of being told that if they go to work, earn money to buy food and pay the rent/mortgage that they are killers.

People are seeing what the Commucrats are up to now. They see them using them as political pawns while their lives are on the line.

People will soon turn to crime if things don't start turning around....there won't be any other choices left.

Freedom isn't free.

Funny, that crime is now called going to work! Just ask that hair stylist in Texas that they tried to make an example of!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    People are seeing what the Commucrats are up to now. They see them using them as political pawns while their lives are on the line.

People will soon turn to crime if things don't start turning around....there won't be any other choices left.
    I don't see the BLUE DEMOCRATS in my state of California getting any smarter. I've been in arguments with neighbors who actually BLAME TRUMP for everything. WHen California has a homeless crisis, it's Trump's fault. When companies flee California, it's Trump's Fault. When our taxes are the highest in the nation, it's Trump's fault.

I'm convinced the ONLY REASON why Democrats win elections is because their voters are so stupid.

I don't see the BLUE DEMOCRATS in my state of California getting any smarter. I've been in arguments with neighbors who actually BLAME TRUMP for everything. WHen California has a homeless crisis, it's Trump's fault. When companies flee California, it's Trump's Fault. When our taxes are the highest in the nation, it's Trump's fault.

I'm convinced the ONLY REASON why Democrats win elections is because their voters are so stupid.
    Brainwashed by their own faux media propaganda would amount to the same thing.

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

In a country with a corrupt and filthy media, anything is possible I suppose. Also, it appears to be mostly demoncrats who count the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    In a country with a corrupt and filthy media, anything is possible I suppose. Also, it appears to be mostly demoncrats who count the votes.
    Yup. They're "counting" always results in a win for their Party.

Amazing how that works, huh?

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Brainwashed by their own faux media propaganda would amount to the same thing.
    It's easier to deceive an idiot than to convince them that they have been deceived.

Yep, my brother-in-laws death is being blamed on trump by his sister in michigan and that people who disobey the .gov orders should be jailed

There is absolutely no reasoning with her, her mind has been made up....by somebody...

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Yea, yea, yea and the wicked witch was going to win by a landslide ( according to MSM ) up until 3 minutes before the polls closed.

Polls are the tools of political con men, sadly a lot of folks believe them. They cherry-pick the respondents to get the results they want.
    actually I believe that people who DID vote for Trump tended NOT to answer the pollsters. The DEMOCRATS were already beating up people who supported Trump in the streets.

I think you're right, i rarely take part in polls unless i'm in a playful mood.

The poll i answered last election, i said i would vote for hillary, come to think of it i lie on every political poll... i'm a bad man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast