Thread: Face Shields

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Face Shields

If anyone is tired of wearing those bullshit masks that are mandatory for going into stores, or you're having trouble breathing with one over your mouth and nose, these might be an alternative to them.

They come in sets of three or more and they're $10/shield (roughly about $43 total, with tax and shipping).

I have trouble breathing with those stupid face masks and these should alleviate that problem. They don't fog up, either. And, glasses can be worn under them.

According to the website, they are approved by the medical profession, etc., so they should be legal everywhere in the US.

(Won't let me transfer a photo here, but you can see it at this website):

https://hardwirellc.com/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

They're approved to prevent blood and crap from getting on your face, they wear a mask underneath them. If I see you with one tooling around town, I'm taking a pic and sharing it.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Well they'll definitely work better than removing the glass from my welding helmet.

I haven't seen any stores in phoenix that demand you wear a mask, less than half the folks i see out and about wear them. Even though our suckass governor seems to be following the script from the other governors, most of us aren't.
    Last edited by davepool; 05-10-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Well they'll definitely work better than removing the glass from my welding helmet.

I haven't seen any stores in phoenix that demand you wear a mask, less than half the folks i see out and about wear them. Even though our suckass governor seems to be following the script from the other governors, most of us aren't.
    My son just showed me his mask. He made it yesterday. It's black cloth with two cut-out panels just below, and to the sides of the nose. He sewed in black plastic window screens in those panels. When he puts in on, it looks like a normal mask. It doesn't inhibit your breathing at all. Sheer genius. (He doesn't buy all this corona virus "crisis" BS either.)

State says he has to wear a face covering over his face when he goes into a store, and this is a face covering, so it meets the stare requirement. It doesn't say the mask has to be medical grade....just says face covering.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars