Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: 8 YEARS 1 SCANDAL

  1. #1
    Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    4,645

    8 YEARS 1 SCANDAL

    Just so happens to be the biggest political scandal in American or even world history


    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

  2. #2
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,240
    obama was a scum bag in everything he ever did.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  3. #3
    Senior Member NAPOTS's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    3,229
    Its easy not to have any scandals when the media is running cover for you.

  4. #4
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    12,240
    The media is an ongoing scandal itself.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    "Never say, "gun control" but instead say, "victim disarmament." - L Neil Smith

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,619
    With the drop of the Flynn case, I suspect these estimates regarding 0bamaregime scandal are about to increase.
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  6. #6
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    3,665
    I'll pile on:

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pan...dness-spending
    Over the past decade, the U.S. government spent nearly $100 billion on preparation for major health crises including pandemics, according to a 2018 paper on such funding -- though the coronavirus outbreak still had Washington and states across the country scrambling to muster supplies and respond when it hit.

    Numbers from a paper in the academic journal "Health Security" released in late 2018 indicate that the government spent between $10 billion and $12 billion each year from 2010 to 2018 across several agencies on programs that contribute to "biosecurity," the management of "pandemic influenza and emerging infectious diseases," and "multiple-hazard and general preparedness" programs that assist in readiness for and response to different types of health threats, including diseases like the coronavirus.

    COVID-19 seems to be the kind of problem the U.S. was preparing for, but a debate has raged in Washington over whether the money was spent effectively.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  7. #7
    Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Its easy not to have any scandals when the media is running cover for you.
    and i'll add the doj, nsa, cia, to mention a few.

  8. #8
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,149
    Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Its easy not to have any scandals when the media is running cover for you.
    The MEDIA and the Democrat LIARS have basically covered up every Scandal Obama ever had. And they make UP FAKE ones against TRUMP.

    The MSM and the Democrats need to be destroyed

  9. #9
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,516
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    obama was a scum bag in everything he ever did.
    Yes, and like so many dems/libs, nearly everything they are involved with is contaminated too. They are like toxic waste. They foul everything.
    There is a joke about a couple of Bedouin sheiks sitting in front of their tent at an oasis. One sheik, while looking at the tent where his harem is, leans over to the other and whispers, "Damn sand gets in everything."
    Last edited by JTHunter; 05-12-2020 at 02:43 PM.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I'll pile on:

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pan...dness-spending
    Over the past decade, the U.S. government spent nearly $100 billion on preparation for major health crises including pandemics, according to a 2018 paper on such funding -- though the coronavirus outbreak still had Washington and states across the country scrambling to muster supplies and respond when it hit.

    Numbers from a paper in the academic journal "Health Security" released in late 2018 indicate that the government spent between $10 billion and $12 billion each year from 2010 to 2018 across several agencies on programs that contribute to "biosecurity," the management of "pandemic influenza and emerging infectious diseases," and "multiple-hazard and general preparedness" programs that assist in readiness for and response to different types of health threats, including diseases like the coronavirus.

    COVID-19 seems to be the kind of problem the U.S. was preparing for, but a debate has raged in Washington over whether the money was spent effectively.
    Not only that but the good dr falsie has spent 35 years prepping the nation for JUST THIS KIND OF PANDEMIC and has failed miserably, we paid him for 35 years for this.
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

  11. #11
    Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix,Az
    Posts
    4,020
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Not only that but the good dr falsie has spent 35 years prepping the nation for JUST THIS KIND OF PANDEMIC and has failed miserably, we paid him for 35 years for this.
    not to mention the buck or two he made from his connections to big pharma

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    14,619
    Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    not to mention the buck or two he made from his connections to big pharma
    Wonder if he got any kickback from giving the wuhan level4 lab 3.7 million tax-payer dollars?
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •