Thread: Well the Republicans just flipped a House Seat in CALIFORNIA, first in 22 years!

Well the Republicans just flipped a House Seat in CALIFORNIA, first in 22 years!

For the last thirty years the DEMOCRATS have been slowly flipping RED Republican districts BLUE. We were decimated in the last midterm election, when we LOST 6 Republicans in Orange County, All with magical last minute boxes of absentee ballots found 30 days AFTER the elections.

In a special election, 25th House District just Flipped to RED. WOO HOO. Now we just have several more states to go and of course, the general election. But I noticed that NONE of the mainstream media are even mentioning this.

What The Republicans did in California was run a LATINO conservative against a WHITE liberal. In other races coming up in November, we have ASIAN conservatives running in heavily Asian districts. We have BLACK conservatives running in heavily black districts. It's only been this way for the last few election cycles, but we're using the LIBERAL's playbook against them. Get people who ethnically represent the district, but have pro freedom, pro strong border, pro strong economy, pro gun, etc. values and run them against the DEMOCRATS.

But I totally see the MEDIA and the Democrats doing everything, like rats on a sinking ship, to stop a RED TIDE.

One small victory. To celebrate, Drink a beer (or any liquor) for me and fellow patriots trapped behind enemy lines.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I bet this will receive next to no coverage on the hourly news programs.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This is proof that a lot of people, who voted blue last election, are getting tired of the Commucrats' actions and behaviors. They are realizing the Commucrats are the ones trying to tank the economy and want to put a stop to it.

This media-created Corona Virus "crisis" is turning against them in ways they never figured. It's backfiring on them as people are learning this collapse isn't Trump's fault.

I think, and hope, this next election will turn all three branches of government into a common sense government that represents the citizens and not just a few liberal elitists.

Maybe CA will start the landslide.

Congratulations!
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Just had a thought.

Have all the mail-in ballots been tallied yet? The Commucrats have a habit of finding thousands of mail-in votes in the back of a van that never made it to the polls yet.

Also, have the cemetery votes been counted yet? These are always important votes.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Now that they know the margin of victory, we know that boxes containing the exact amount of ballots the dems need will miraculously be found in car trunks.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

That's good news, i'm a little worried we will go the other way. We lost a republican seat last year and the slim 3 vote margin we have in the senate can't be trusted.
    Bloombergs group is spending lots of money to flip this state and i think some of our rino senators want a piece of the pie. The demographics are changing rapidly in my district which incorporates a large portion of north central phoenix out to north scottsdale, generally middle to upper middle class folks from other states, i'm seeing a lot of california license plates lately.
    My rino senator just introduced her version of the red flag law along with a very liberal democrat from scottsdale, it's just as unconstitutional as the democrat version and neither have penalties for false reporting

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Will not be satisfied that a republican won until all the ballots from car trunks, including one at the bottom of a lake, have been counted.

Well according to source: 100% of the ballots have been counted (But you never know with the democrats)

CA District 25 Congressional Seat:

Mike Garcia (Republican) 56.05% of the vote - declared winner
    Christy Smith (Democrat) 43.95% of the vote

Clinton won the district by 7 points in 2016.

And yet a few LIBERAL news sources are saying that this is proof of a BLUE wave and Democrat Victory in November. Huh? Well, the REAL risk is that people who are NOT Democrats get lazy and sit this one out. Apart from 2016, this is the single MOST important election in our lifetimes. If the DEMs get power, they will lock down the country forever and permanently destroy our nation. We're already seeing ANTI GUN moves by Democrat Governors and it won't stop there.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Well according to source: 100% of the ballots have been counted (But you never know with the democrats)

CA District 25 Congressional Seat:

Mike Garcia (Republican) 56.05% of the vote - declared winner
    Christy Smith (Democrat) 43.95% of the vote

Clinton won the district by 7 points in 2016.

And yet a few LIBERAL news sources are saying that this is proof of a BLUE wave and Democrat Victory in November. Huh? Well, the REAL risk is that people who are NOT Democrats get lazy and sit this one out. Apart from 2016, this is the single MOST important election in our lifetimes. If the DEMs get power, they will lock down the country forever and permanently destroy our nation. We're already seeing ANTI GUN moves by Democrat Governors and it won't stop there.
    THEN, the Commucrats will finally see what the 2nd Amendment really stands for.

Freedom isn't free.

I wouldn't be surprised if some more northern seats flip given the rebellion against the democrat governor.

I have an idea that VA and MI will do the most flipping of seats. Those Commucrat governors are in for a lot of trouble when their elections come around. They sure can't stand on their performance during this "crisis" and other issues that have arisen.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I have an idea that VA and MI will do the most flipping of seats. Those Commucrat governors are in for a lot of trouble when their elections come around. They sure can't stand on their performance during this "crisis" and other issues that have arisen.
    GOD I HOPE SO. Virginia voters have to step up and DUMP that Dictator NORTHAM. Michigan also has another DEMOCRAT DICTATOR, I sure hope they dump her ass as well.
    Come on Virginia voters. Get your asses a movin!

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    GOD I HOPE SO. Virginia voters have to step up and DUMP that Dictator NORTHAM. Michigan also has another DEMOCRAT DICTATOR, I sure hope they dump her ass as well.
    Come on Virginia voters. Get your asses a movin!
    That would be WONDERFUL.
    NOW, if we can just rid ourselves of "Jabba the Hutt" here in IL-ANNOY - - - . Unfortunately, "Crook County" and the Chicago mob still dominate the rest of the state.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

The CA 2018 Republican "wins" (as of the day after the election) that were reversed to Democrat wins when lots of absentee ballots showed up was heartbreaking.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

It seems the Judicial Watch lawsuits have paid off.

Some "expert" (can't remember who) is predicting the entire state of California will go red this year due to the colossal covid screw-ups by the dems.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    The CA 2018 Republican "wins" (as of the day after the election) that were reversed to Democrat wins when lots of absentee ballots showed up was heartbreaking.
    Just think how it is for residents of that area that know that their representative won their seat by fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    It seems the Judicial Watch lawsuits have paid off.

Some "expert" (can't remember who) is predicting the entire state of California will go red this year due to the colossal covid screw-ups by the dems.
    I think this is going to happen in a lot of states this November. The Commucrats are in for a major reset in their reality.

Freedom isn't free.