Thread: Is Biden a Racist?

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Is Biden a Racist?

Biden tells the host of a African American radio talk show, “If you’ve got a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black.” So, color is skin decides who you vote!?! Sounds racist to me.

https://apnews.com/0f8813ff34ac85bb4...Xjv1gSr8c3TvmI
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Whether he is or not, it makes no difference. The Faux Media loves him and he can get away with saying, or doing, anything, just like he can get away with assaulting all the women he wants.

He won't be held accountable. He's a Commucrat and, therefore, untouchable.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Probably not racist, just a fucking moron.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Probably not racist, just a fucking moron.
    He's not "Idiot Joe" for nothing.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I don't think there's anything more racist than a privileged white liberal acting black.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    I don't think there's anything more racist than a privileged white liberal acting black.
    In his diminished mind, he's not acting.

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Anvil Joe strikes again. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Biden tells the host of a African American radio talk show, “If you’ve got a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or for Trump, then you ain’t black.” So, color is skin decides who you vote!?! Sounds racist to me.

https://apnews.com/0f8813ff34ac85bb4...Xjv1gSr8c3TvmI
    Ever notice how Biden (and 0bama) both change their grammar to sound less educated when addressing a black audience? Like "droppin' G" (i.e. using the word "sayin'" instead of "saying") and using the phrase "man" (like "now that's important man") or saying "ain't" or using "y'all" in a sentence?

I don't know if they do it unconsciously or if they think they are better "relating" to the audience, but if I were black, it would piss me off - having these politicians "talking down" to me.

As far as Biden being a racist, of course he is. He's white. And he is a racist.
    Last edited by Krupski; 05-23-2020 at 04:51 AM.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    ^^^^^This - exactly my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Anvil Joe strikes again. I love it.
    You would think by now blacks would have figured out that the democraps are not doing anything for them.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Well, some black folks have figured it out. Most believe the parties traded platforms back in the 60s or so.
    Still, this is Trump's to lose. If he behaves a little more presidential, he's got it in the bag (voter fraud not withstanding).

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Ever notice how Biden (and 0bama) both change their grammar to sound less educated when addressing a black audience? Like "droppin' G" (i.e. using the word "sayin'" instead of "saying") and using the phrase "man" (like "now that's important man") or saying "ain't" or using "y'all" in a sentence?

I don't know if they do it unconsciously or if they think they are better "relating" to the audience, but if I were black, it would piss me off - having these politicians "talking down" to me.

As far as Biden being a racist, of course he is. He's white. And he is a racist.
    Both Clintons did/do it as well. I have not heard Republican/conservatives do that, though I am sure that some do.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

The democrat party has been pandering to black Americans for many decades now. Very ironic considering they have historically been the party of apartheid, institutionalized racism, and plantation politics in the USA going back to the Civil War.

Biden is just showing his true colors. I'm sure in private he says and thinks, "I've got the n*gg*r vote locked in for sure". Just like LBJ stated.

A true commicrat pos.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    The democrat party has been pandering to black Americans for many decades now. Very ironic considering they have historically been the party of apartheid, institutionalized racism, and plantation politics in the USA going back to the Civil War.

Biden is just showing his true colors. I'm sure in private he says and thinks, "I've got the n*gg*r vote locked in for sure". Just like LBJ stated.

A true commicrat pos.
    What is strange is that, while pandering to them NOW, they were the people responsible trying to prolong slavery under Lincoln AND they were the basic founders of the Klan.
    Now, their design is to keep them both dependent and subservient as a part of their "base". Keeping them this way keeps them as "slaves".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    What is strange is that, while pandering to them NOW, they were the people responsible trying to prolong slavery under Lincoln AND they were the basic founders of the Klan.
    Now, their design is to keep them both dependent and subservient as a part of their "base". Keeping them this way keeps them as "slaves".
    And the irony of this arrangement, as far as Commucrats are concerned, is that they are willing to be their slaves, not forced to be their slaves.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    You would think by now blacks would have figured out that the democraps are not doing anything for them.
    Indoctrination from birth is a mighty big obstacle for some folks to overcome .