Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hahahaha, finally SOME anti gun folks are realizing how STUPID Gun laws are now that THEY need the guns

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    With all the rioting going on, this would be a perfect time to talk about gun control! And that statement can be read two ways.
    There IS only one definition - being able to hit your target reliably and repeatedly.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    There IS only one definition - being able to hit your target reliably and repeatedly.
    This!!!

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

i over heard a discussion about gun control my oldest son was having with some liberal girl friend of his when he was in high school, the usual hoplophobic stuff.

She asked me what i thought;

being able to draw from concealment and put 2 rounds on center mass at 10 yards in 2 seconds was my answer

she was a little stunned, apparently my son didn't tell her i was a avid shooter and i was supposed to keep my mouth shut about it. She never came over again but i convinced him she was ugly and he deserved better so he decided not to kick my ass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12