Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hahahaha, finally SOME anti gun folks are realizing how STUPID Gun laws are now that THEY need the guns

Hahahaha, finally SOME anti gun folks are realizing how STUPID Gun laws are now that THEY need the guns

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/f...heir-politics/

Now Kane, a former supporter of gun-control measures and AR-15 bans, is frustrated by the arduous process that has denied his family a sense of security. The pandemic has made the soft-spoken software engineer an unlikely Second Amendment supporter.

"This has taken me, a law-abiding citizen with nary an unpaid parking ticket to my name, over a month," he told the Washington Free Beacon. "Meanwhile Joe Bad Guy has probably purchased several fully automatic AK-47s out of the back of an El Camino in a shady part of town with zero background checks."
    I'd love to say to these people "No Shit Sherlock!" That's what GUN OWNERS have been saying for over 30 years or more!.

I have friends in Gun Stores who are still meeting LIBERALS who walk in and are SHOCKED that they have to filled out a 4473, they have a limited number of guns they can by (in places like CA), they have to go through a BACKGROUND CHECK, and the TONS of hoops you have to jump just to get a gun in a BLUE STATE.

My buddies say they have liberals SCREAMING at them every day. hahahahahahaha. "Why can't I just pay extra and take it home now?"

Kane is not alone. An influx of new gun owners has the potential to permanently alter the politics surrounding guns in the United States. If industry estimates are correct, millions of Americans across the country have become first-time gun buyers since March. If the experience changes their minds about the ongoing debate over gun control it could tip the balance of political power toward pro-gun activists and politicians.

Wait until they try to buy ammo and realize it takes an additional background check and that they cant order it online like everyone has been doing for the last 20 years.

Or even better, don't have a Real ID, no passport, can't find your birth certificate? No guns or ammo for you!

Just head on over to the nearest closed DMV office and get right on that.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

The time to get that AR was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/f...heir-politics/

I'd love to say to these people "No Shit Sherlock!" That's what GUN OWNERS have been saying for over 30 years or more!.

I have friends in Gun Stores who are still meeting LIBERALS who walk in and are SHOCKED that they have to filled out a 4473, they have a limited number of guns they can by (in places like CA), they have to go through a BACKGROUND CHECK, and the TONS of hoops you have to jump just to get a gun in a BLUE STATE.

My buddies say they have liberals SCREAMING at them every day. hahahahahahaha. "Why can't I just pay extra and take it home now?"
    Maybe I should buy myself one of those 'salt rifles. Isn't salt corrosive though? I ask here since y'all seem to know a lot about gunz.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Maybe I should buy myself one of those 'salt rifles. Isn't salt corrosive though? I ask here since y'all seem to know a lot about gunz.
    You're in luck. Here's your salt rifle. (And no 4473 necessary....) Better get one while they're still unrestricted.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Skell-Bug-A...EAAOSwU2JduooN
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

"Meanwhile Joe Bad Guy has probably purchased several fully automatic AK-47s out of the back of an El Camino in a shady part of town with zero background checks."

What an asswipe thing to say, this guy lives in movieland

Naw, this guy ain't no new 2nd amendment advocate, he's just a privileged elitist who thinks he doesn't have to abide by the rules...seems to be a trend lately

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    "Meanwhile Joe Bad Guy has probably purchased several fully automatic AK-47s out of the back of an El Camino in a shady part of town with zero background checks."

Naw, this guy ain't no new 2nd amendment advocate, he's just a privileged elitist who thinks he doesn't have to abide by the rules...seems to be a trend lately
    I believe he has an unrealistic view of how easy it is to obtain certain firearms that is informed by TV shows and movies. If he takes the time to learn it will not take long for him to become more jaded.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

That's an interesting choice of vehicle to sell illegal weapons out of as it doesn't have a trunk. Is the guy trying to make some sort of racial implication?

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    That's an interesting choice of vehicle to sell illegal weapons out of as it doesn't have a trunk. Is the guy trying to make some sort of racial implication?
    LOL. Full auto weapons are seen being wielded by EVERY BAD GUY, every home invasion crew, every burglar, every bank robber .... ON TV!!! I try to tell everyone that virtually NO ONE is out there with full auto MP5s, full auto M4s, FN SCARS, AKMs shooting up the cops. Heck, if anyone (like the North Hollywood Shoot out back in the 90s) ever happened, it would be on ALL the networks NON STOP.

I just think he's trying to imply that BAD GUYS can get whatever they want (not true but I'm splitting hairs here) on the black market, which is NOT affected by STUPID GUN LAWS. We all agree that through Criminal underworld or black market channels, you CAN get whatever you want, if you have the right connections and unlimited cash.

Though I'm always a little surprised just how SHITTY the arsenals of arrested criminal GANGS and drug cartels are when they're shown in news photos or on the TV. In real life, criminals are CHEAP. They have mostly cheap shitty handguns and shotguns (with a few semi auto rifles). Sorry the days when everyone had AKs and TEC-9s was back in the 1980s.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    LOL. Full auto weapons are seen being wielded by EVERY BAD GUY, every home invasion crew, every burglar, every bank robber .... ON TV!!! I try to tell everyone that virtually NO ONE is out there with full auto MP5s, full auto M4s, FN SCARS, AKMs shooting up the cops. Heck, if anyone (like the North Hollywood Shoot out back in the 90s) ever happened, it would be on ALL the networks NON STOP.

I just think he's trying to imply that BAD GUYS can get whatever they want (not true but I'm splitting hairs here) on the black market, which is NOT affected by STUPID GUN LAWS. We all agree that through Criminal underworld or black market channels, you CAN get whatever you want, if you have the right connections and unlimited cash.

Though I'm always a little surprised just how SHITTY the arsenals of arrested criminal GANGS and drug cartels are when they're shown in news photos or on the TV. In real life, criminals are CHEAP. They have mostly cheap shitty handguns and shotguns (with a few semi auto rifles). Sorry the days when everyone had AKs and TEC-9s was back in the 1980s.
    That is a good point and I have noticed when they bust a trap house which actually has a decent amount of money, like a couple hundred K, they still have shitty guns. Like a couple of throw away kel tecs, a beat to shit single shot shotgun and an evil ruger 10/22 with a synthetic stock, a half full box of 9mm etc.

You'd think with that kind of money they could afford decent stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    You're in luck. Here's your salt rifle. (And no 4473 necessary....) Better get one while they're still unrestricted.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Skell-Bug-A...EAAOSwU2JduooN
    Is that..... full auto? Or does it need a bump stock?

If he does become a true "gun guy" he'll realize that gun owners are careful who they sell to FTF and that buying "full auto" stuff out of the trunk of a bad guy or at a gun show simply doesn't happen.

LOL! I didn't think of that. An El Camino doesn't have a trunk. Good catch.

That is a good point and I have noticed when they bust a trap house which actually has a decent amount of money, like a couple hundred K, they still have shitty guns. Like a couple of throw away kel tecs, a beat to shit single shot shotgun and an evil ruger 10/22 with a synthetic stock, a half full box of 9mm etc.

You'd think with that kind of money they could afford decent stuff.
    Of course. Would you want to use a NICE gun once, then throw it away?

I think it's funny when cops yell "drop the weapon!" . Hell no, I'll put it down gently. Don't want to scratch it up (or have it ND on me and scare the cops into filling me full of lead).

I would love to take this guy on a field trip to the "bad side" of town looking for el caminos full of AK-47s

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Actually, I think he's referring to obama's Fast and Furious operation.....Under the guidance, and approval, of the BATFE, that might just be how they sold them....

Too bad we missed all that....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Well look at the riots now. Now it's not just CRIMINALS being let loose by DEMOCRATS, but now it's ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter bringing riots and death to cities all over the nation. ANTIFA hijacked legitimate outrage over Floyd's death and usurped it to sow chaos and anarchy. I bet even MORE folks are scared enough to buy a gun. Too bad they're sold out here in CA (well the local gun store had some $5000.00 high end rifles left hahahahahaha) I laugh at the folks who were anti gun who now want a gun to defend themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

Actually, I think he's referring to obama's Fast and Furious operation.....Under the guidance, and approval, of the BATFE, that might just be how they sold them....

Too bad we missed all that....
    Didn't miss much, all of the AKs sold from my local gunshop during that operation were all semi-autos and some claim they had RFID chips in them...there is a chance that they were driven across the border in the back of an el camino though

How hypocritical of them!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    With all the rioting going on, this would be a perfect time to talk about gun control! And that statement can be read two ways.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast