Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If any of you Minnesotans are participating in the riots.

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    Thanks. Did not know they existed. But then I haven't been shopping for guns or gun accessories for YEARS. Also right now isn't the right time to buy with everything so overpriced. THANKS for the link.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

170 businesses so far the last I saw. They should be shooting looters. These are businesses someone invested the blood sweat and equity, even their home mortgages in. I'm so fed up watching even my daughter and cousin giving their support behind this crap. WTF is wrong with people. Oh it's only property they say. Explain that to the people who's life dreams ended in the last couple days by ANIMALS who should've been cluster bombed from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    And, the Mayor is condoning it without really coming and and verbally endorsing their behavior.

He's saying they have a right to be angry because of how badly they've been treated in the past 400 years.
    I hate to say it, but I think the riots are necessary. Look at the Rodney King incident. Despite video evidence, the cops got away with it. The subsequent riots brought the perps (the cops) back to court where two of the cops got prison sentences.

Look at the incident where a cop held a guy at gunpoint with an AR-15, gave him all kinds of commands to kneel and crawl towards the cop. The guy complied and then the cop murdered him with 5 shots from the rifle. The murderer cop was found not guilty.

There is ever increasing police brutality, and most times the cops get away clean with assault and murder. But, just LOOK crosseyed at a cop and you get charged with "assaulting a police officer".

There are so many incidents where cops only get caught if someone happens to take a video... even then most likely they get acquitted.

I don't feel one bit sorry for cops getting ambushed and killed. I don't feel one bit sorry when a criminal cop is given a pass and then people riot. If that's what it takes to reign in these out of control thugs with a badge, I applaud it.

So boo-fucking-hoo the pig had a wife and kids. So did the guy he murdered. Payback's a bitch, and it's long overdue.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    170 businesses so far the last I saw. They should be shooting looters. These are businesses someone invested the blood sweat and equity, even their home mortgages in. I'm so fed up watching even my daughter and cousin giving their support behind this crap. WTF is wrong with people. Oh it's only property they say. Explain that to the people who's life dreams ended in the last couple days by ANIMALS who should've been cluster bombed from day one.
    How about explaining to the family of George Floyd why he's in the morgue instead of home with his family?
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Not just Minnesota anymore, Atlanta is having their protests and local Indy news is showing pictures of "peaceful" protest becoming not so peaceful right here.

The perfect stick of dynamite that has gone off after weeks of the various governments and the news media trying to light the fuse with people being locked up in their homes.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Yeah it feels different this time.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

It's open season on cops! It isn't going away for a while either. There motto is To Protect & Serve. That doesn't even apply anymore.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I hate to say it, but I think the riots are necessary. Look at the Rodney King incident. Despite video evidence, the cops got away with it. The subsequent riots brought the perps (the cops) back to court where two of the cops got prison sentences.

Look at the incident where a cop held a guy at gunpoint with an AR-15, gave him all kinds of commands to kneel and crawl towards the cop. The guy complied and then the cop murdered him with 5 shots from the rifle. The murderer cop was found not guilty.

There is ever increasing police brutality, and most times the cops get away clean with assault and murder. But, just LOOK crosseyed at a cop and you get charged with "assaulting a police officer".

There are so many incidents where cops only get caught if someone happens to take a video... even then most likely they get acquitted.

I don't feel one bit sorry for cops getting ambushed and killed. I don't feel one bit sorry when a criminal cop is given a pass and then people riot. If that's what it takes to reign in these out of control thugs with a badge, I applaud it.

So boo-fucking-hoo the pig had a wife and kids. So did the guy he murdered. Payback's a bitch, and it's long overdue.
    I wasn't siding with the police. I was just stating that the Mayor isn't doing anything to try and stop the rioting. Even if the anger of the people is legitimate, they still don't have a right to riot, steal,and destroy other people's property.

Protesting it a right, rioting and looting is not.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I'm starting to see hints in the news that confirm my suspicions. The rioters and protesters are not the same group of people. Someone is pulling the strings to take advantage of the situation to create chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    I'm starting to see hints in the news that confirm my suspicions. The rioters and protesters are not the same group of people. Someone is pulling the strings to take advantage of the situation to create chaos.
    I have an idea all this can be traced back to the Commucrats and the DNC. They are nothing more than domestic terrorists and a national terrorist organization.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    How about explaining to the family of George Floyd why he's in the morgue instead of home with his family?
    What does a bad cop,poor judgement have to do with looting and burning 170 peoples businesses that had nothing to do with it? Animals that can't behave themselves need to be shot. I bet you'd think different if it were your house, your business, your employees jobs. The cop will be prosecuted and get what's coming to him. In the meantime thousands upon thousands of lives are being destroyed because of animals with zero morals. We also haven't seen all the evidence or video. Perhaps he was put in the back seat and was kicking out the cage and/or doors in resisting. None of us have seen all the facts yet.

Here's the explanation for his family: STOP BREAKING THE LAW. He wasn't just picked off the street because he's a black guy. Police were called to the scene, you could see in one of the videos after he's pulled out of the drivers seat, clearly on something. Crime number two after the original call. Probably resisted arrest, crime number 3....... And did i mention he's a prior armed robbery felon? If I was going to lay money, I bet the utopsy finds amphetamine or other substances along with a heart attack. That doesn't give a pass to the officer, he's still going to get manslaughter.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 05-30-2020 at 12:59 PM.

To support my point, AG Barr says, "it appears that "many places" across the U.S. are seeing violent protests spurred by "anarchic" and "far-left extremist groups."

If that doesn't describe Commucrats and the DNC, I don't know what does..... Democrats can no longer be called "Democrats" as they no longer stand for "democracy," but are active promoters of their brand of Communism.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ba...id=mailsignout

Freedom isn't free.

Nearly ALL of the arrests are from LEFT WING agitators from out of town. They're rich white ANTIFA college kid punks who are really pushing this. Sure there are some homies in there, but I blame ANTIFA for the majority of the destruction.

This here is some SERIOUS brainwashed bullshit by a CNN personality........

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    This here is some SERIOUS brainwashed bullshit by a CNN personality........

How come Twitter isn't fact-checking this asshole?

Oh, that's right. He's promoting their agenda.

My bad.....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    CNN reporter, crew arrested on Live TV
    Fox News crew harassed, chased by angry mob while reporting on protests outside White House

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fox-news-...de-white-house
    An angry mob of rioters stoked by the death of a black man at the apparent hand of a Minneapolis cop turned its rage on a Fox News crew early Saturday, chasing and pummeling the journalists outside the White House in a harrowing scene captured on video.
    After a protester lunged at Vittert while he was reporting on air, the team made a beeline out of the park, with the hostile and growing crowd in pursuit.
    Vittert and the crew were punched and hit with projectiles as they fled, and a Fox News camera was broken when a member of the mob tried to grab it.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

The thing that is most amusing to me is all of these communists and antifa thugs who want to destroy the system think that their lives will be better off under what replaces it. They don't realize they will have less then they have now.

Chicago mayor tells Trump 'F-U' after tweet about Minneapolis looting

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chi...-looting-tweet

“He wants to show failures on the part of Democratic local leaders, to throw red meat to his base," she added, according to WGN9. "His goal is to polarize, to destabilize local government and inflame racist urges. We can absolutely not let him prevail. And I will code what I really want to say to Donald Trump. It’s two words. It begins with F and it ends with U.”
    Gov. J.B. Pritzker also took Trump to task over his response.
    “From the very moment that I announced my decision to run for governor three-plus years ago, I said that this president was a racist, misogynist, a homophobe, a xenophobe," the governor said Friday. "And I was right then and I’m right now."

This guy is so full of shit

Cuomo says he stands with Minneapolis protesters, links higher rates of coronavirus to racial inequality
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/cuomo-min...ial-inequality

"Why are black people dying from #COVID at higher rates than white people? Why are health outcomes worse in communities of color? Why did George Floyd die? Why does this happen again and again? It's all related," he waxed over Twitter.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast