Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If any of you Minnesotans are participating in the riots.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

If any of you Minnesotans are participating in the riots.

I could use some sweet Polk or Bose speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I could use some sweet Polk or Bose speakers.
    The Great CHIMPOUT has begun. They sacked a TARGET and beat a woman in a wheelchair trying to stop them. Then sprayed her with a fire extinguisher. WTF. Chimps are gonna Chimp.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    The Great CHIMPOUT has begun. They sacked a TARGET and beat a woman in a wheelchair trying to stop them. Then sprayed her with a fire extinguisher. WTF. Chimps are gonna Chimp.
    And, the Mayor is condoning it without really coming and and verbally endorsing their behavior.

He's saying they have a right to be angry because of how badly they've been treated in the past 400 years.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Maybe they should SACK his house next.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Its all a big mess. Another perp behaves stupidly. Cops overreact. People go berserk.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

It's the media. See a ember glowing, pour gas on it. Freedom of the press needs to be eliminated or rewritten. They are a danger to this country.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

If I were white and living in the downtown there, I would be up on my roof or top floor. Multiple mags loaded and a minimum of one AK, one 12 gauge pump loaded with #00 buck, and one hi-cap auto pistol.

I would get all the ammo sorted and ready to go as well, beforehand.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    It's the media. See a ember glowing, pour gas on it. Freedom of the press needs to be eliminated or rewritten. They are a danger to this country.
    They are the domestic enemy and an enemy of the freedoms this country was founded on.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    It's the media. See a ember glowing, pour gas on it.
    CNN reporter, crew arrested on Live TV
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...ted-on-live-tv
    Minnesota state police on Friday arrested CNN reporter Omar Jimenez and his camera crew during a live report on the network's morning program "New Day."
    "Police said they were arrested because they were told to move and didn't," according to CNN.com
    The anchors went on to note that Jimenez identifies as black and Hispanic. They pointed to the fact that they had another crew in the area that is still working and is white.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    CNN reporter, crew arrested on Live TV
    https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...ted-on-live-tv
    Minnesota state police on Friday arrested CNN reporter Omar Jimenez and his camera crew during a live report on the network's morning program "New Day."
    "Police said they were arrested because they were told to move and didn't," according to CNN.com
    The anchors went on to note that Jimenez identifies as black and Hispanic. They pointed to the fact that they had another crew in the area that is still working and is white.
    Anything to stir the pot.

It might have turned out differently if Jimenez had moved like he was asked to do, but, no, that wouldn't create the situation that CNN was looking for. The Faux Media doesn't report the news; they create it.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Anything to stir the pot.

It might have turned out differently if Jimenez had moved like he was asked to do, but, no, that wouldn't create the situation that CNN was looking for. The Faux Media doesn't report the news; they create it.
    Go over to CNN and look at their headlines, the spin they put on their reporting is pathetic. Anyone who watches them and reads their news and can't see that is not able to practice critical thinking. Every headline is trump bad, america bad, white people bad, the agenda is crystal clear.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    If I were white and living in the downtown there, I would be up on my roof or top floor. Multiple mags loaded and a minimum of one AK, one 12 gauge pump loaded with #00 buck, and one hi-cap auto pistol.

I would get all the ammo sorted and ready to go as well, beforehand.
    There's video of two guys with ARs standing in front of a store being interviewed by local media, they're just doing what the cops can't or won't do.

Thank god for the 2nd amendment, i think a lot of folks have finally realized how important it is.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

https://summit.news/2020/05/29/riote...o-the-suburbs/

Rioter: ‘We’re Gonna Start Coming to the Suburbs’

“It’s real bogus, they gotta hit it right, otherwise this is what’s gonna happen, ain’t nothing left here so when we start coming to the suburbs, when we come to the government center, then what y’all gonna do?” the mask-wearing African American asks.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

I think, if they move to the "burbs, they won't receive the same treatment they get in the urban areas....

Freedom isn't free.

"Chimp out"? Yes.
    A "right" to be angry? Yes.
    Destruction, violence, and looting? Hell NO !
    Floyd was already in cuffs before being taken to the ground. The security camera footage from the business showed that. What angered me was the cop with his left knee on the man's neck, probably the weakest and most vulnerable spot on the human body, all while the cop's left hand was in his pant's pocket ! If Floyd was "resisting" so much, WHY was the cop's hand in his pocket ?!?
    Unlike the riots in Ferguson, MO, that were based on the "Hands up" LIES and FRAUD, this situation doesn't have that fraudulent base.
    And, if they DO try and loot the suburbs, I question the ability of the local PDs to put up the manpower to stop them. I also believe that if they are so arrogant and stupid to try their garbage out there, some WILL be shot and SOME may even be killed in the process. Not a good outcome but possible - IF they try.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    "Chimp out"? Yes.
    A "right" to be angry? Yes.
    Destruction, violence, and looting? Hell NO !
    Floyd was already in cuffs before being taken to the ground. The security camera footage from the business showed that. What angered me was the cop with his left knee on the man's neck, probably the weakest and most vulnerable spot on the human body, all while the cop's left hand was in his pant's pocket ! If Floyd was "resisting" so much, WHY was the cop's hand in his pocket ?!?
    Unlike the riots in Ferguson, MO, that were based on the "Hands up" LIES and FRAUD, this situation doesn't have that fraudulent base.
    And, if they DO try and loot the suburbs, I question the ability of the local PDs to put up the manpower to stop them. I also believe that if they are so arrogant and stupid to try their garbage out there, some WILL be shot and SOME may even be killed in the process. Not a good outcome but possible - IF they try.

That's what is f'ed about the whole black lives matter situation. I feel like I fall in the middle when it comes to the police. I am not an anti-cop basher and I am not a police apologist. I believe most are good people but there are a few things I have problems with; militarization of our police force, no knock warrants, certain interrogation practices that lead to coerced confessions, flat out lies to elicit information, and the whole blue brotherhood thing where they will lie to protect each other. Some of these BLM police killings have turned out to be justified in the end, some of them are an abuse that has led to the unnecessary death of a person, and I know it is not just black people. Either way, I absolutely support the right to demonstrate and protest and equally either way that stops at threats to persons or property. I think as a movement if instead of being influenced by anarchists and race-baiters they focused on cases where there was a clear cut abuse they would find a lot more support.

I do want to know why the police department felt the need to fire the guy without arresting him. How do you justify choking a handcuffed man to the point where he dies especially where you have several other officers present to assist if he gets out of hand?

I would also not be surprised to find out that a lot of the rioters (not protesters) are not local. I believe this was proven to be the case elsewhere that the real trouble makers were bused in by ANTIFA and the like. That's probably why things didn't go south until after the first night is it took time to for them to arrive to take advantage of the situation.

I've been watching a lot of internet video feed of the riot and rioters. What I'm seeing is a LOT of whites participating in the mayhem. I have zero doubt many of them are bussed-in Antifa shit eaters.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    There's video of two guys with ARs standing in front of a store being interviewed by local media, they're just doing what the cops can't or won't do.
    That video you mention is all over the 'net. Four stocky guys toting ARs and chest rigs, roaming the area & assisting besieged shop owners. Good citizens doing good deeds.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Wait. WHO makes a Beta C mag in .308?????????????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast